Phoenix

Humble, TX

#94 Feb 6, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>So true.

Phoenix or the others like her that are constantly trying to dodge the massive whitey racism have nothing to say to Trayvon Martin for example.

They would like everybody to weep on ... Netanyahu or mass killer Mao Ze Dong ! but have nothing to say when Black people are systematically targeted : what a sad joke.

a whiteboi
Why are you bringing me in your post?

I most certainly know that racism exists.

I also know that there are non black people that are also being victimized and oppressed out here in the world.

You in my opinion seem to think that only us black people are downtrodden and are incapable of achieving much because of this white matrix ( a term you use often in forum).

I find that offensive to say the least.

If you took the time to learn about black history, then you'd know about the powerful black empires of Egypt, Mali, etc.

You'd also know about the rich abundant resources in Africa right now that keep the planet running each day.

Leave me out of your discussions please.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#95 Feb 6, 2013
Arrogant wrote:
<quoted text>Not really what differentiates us from white racist is that white racist can actually affect us and make our lives difficult. We on the other hand can't. We live our lives by your standard. Thats the big difference, now we can be resentful as heck but not really racist not true racism.
Sir, are you saying that us black people hold no say in laws, economics, culture, etc?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#96 Feb 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
(nonsense snipped)
So stay out of Topix dummy redneck troll.
If you do not want to be contradicted by facts and figures, don't troll on a Forum pleeeeeeaaaase "Miss".

a whiteboi
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#97 Feb 6, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>So stay out of Topix dummy redneck troll.
If you do not want to be contradicted by facts and figures, don't troll on a Forum pleeeeeeaaaase "Miss".

a whiteboi
So now you resort to bearing false witness and name calling towards me.

You're not a gentleman at all.

I see that you lack the ability to be civil.

May God have mercy on you

Level 8

Paris France

#98 Feb 7, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you resort to bearing false witness and name calling towards me.
You're not a gentleman at all.
I see that you lack the ability to be civil.
May God have mercy on you
Miss,
you're not a "lady" either.
By the way you were the first to resort to censorship or trying to say - from where ?- who can post redneck B.S. and who is not able to destroy this redneck B.S.

God is merciful with those who fight whitey ideology like yours.

a whiteboi
Jungle animals

Brisbane, Australia

#99 Feb 7, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss,
By the way you were the first to resort to censorship or trying to say - from where ?- who can post redneck B.S. and who is not able to destroy this redneck B.S.
a whiteboi
Phonix is lady before jungle animal atti is noble white person.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#101 Feb 7, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Miss,

a whiteboi
It is my opinion that you don't serve the God of Abraham if you think His mercy is limited to just racial ideology.

He's holy, omnipresent, omniscient, etc.

Study bible

The bible says God is just and demands faith and obedience from those who belong to Him.

Now you obviously commit sin on thread by bearing false witness and lying. You are now using profanity.

I am asking you to not post to me anymore since you're unable to refrain from using profanity and can't stop committing sin.

I will not aid you by your refusal to not obey His commandments.

By the way, a man of God doesn't do these things at all. He's penitent too.

Sin can't be condoned.

Now if you think this statement that I presented below is what you deem as red neck rhetoric then you are in need of a psychiatric evaluation in my opinion:

I wrote:

I most certainly know that racism exists.

I also know that there are non black people that are also being victimized and oppressed out here in the world.

You in my opinion seem to think that only us black people are downtrodden and are incapable of achieving much because of this white matrix ( a term you use often in forum).

I find that offensive to say the least.

If you took the time to learn about black history, then you'd know about the powerful black empires of Egypt, Mali, etc.

You'd also know about the rich abundant resources in Africa right now that keep the planet running each day.

Phoenix

Humble, TX

#102 Feb 7, 2013
Jungle animals wrote:
<quoted text>Phonix is lady before jungle animal atti is noble white person.
Please leave me out of your posts. I don't condone your use of racial epithets.

Thank you

Level 8

Paris France

#104 Feb 7, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I can find no evidence in his posts that he thinks that ONLY black people are victims of the "White matrix" (an excellent and perfectly fitting concept, by the way). The White matrix exists, indeed, and the black people worldwide are its main victims, due to a number of reasons, both coincidental and not.
<quoted text>What I find offensive is that black people have allowed this to happen, being unaware of the consequences, disunited and unwilling to fight. I know about the great black empires, and about the rich African resources, but I also never forget that it's the white people who have invaded Africa, destroyed its culture and plundered its wealth. Have you forgotten that?
Sir,

Black people have been the major victims of the white matrix and still are.

Aunt Jeminas like "Phoenix" are indeed despicable : she is the female clone of "Steven" in Django Unchained. Somewhat more vicious than the white Masters they serve.

Moreover Jemina/Phoenix is trying to say that whites as a whole had no benefit of the system, that finally Blacks had a good time in slavery, she never speak of Segregation, she is unable to back up her statements that every people on earth have endured an exact same share of misery.

Then when i nuke here false and absurd statements with facts and figures, it's so easy, she is pathetically going to STFU and "read the Bible" argument.
She should have a look on the Scriptures about the Chosen People etc. to see that her whitey Lalaland can be contradicted easily with "the Bible" too.

Another obvious fake : such a docile Aunt Jemina in the USA today are truly hard to find out ; maybe she is the housemaid of "good Massa Candie Oh'Really" or "Zaius" ? We know how it works on Topix.

a whiteboi, real one

Level 8

Paris France

#105 Feb 7, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I can find no evidence in his posts that he thinks that ONLY black people are victims of the "White matrix" (an excellent and perfectly fitting concept, by the way). The White matrix exists, indeed, and the black people worldwide are its main victims, due to a number of reasons, both coincidental and not.
<quoted text>What I find offensive is that black people have allowed this to happen, being unaware of the consequences, disunited and unwilling to fight. I know about the great black empires, and about the rich African resources, but I also never forget that it's the white people who have invaded Africa, destroyed its culture and plundered its wealth. Have you forgotten that?
oh yes Sir, she has entirely "forgotten" that.
you will never read a single negative appreciation in her posts on the white matrix ; she even denies this obvious reality.
She must be a fan of Zimmermam the "poor white man" ...

a whiteboi
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#108 Feb 7, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter how much black people shower, they always stink due to their natural odour. Don't blame them, they can't help it, mother nature was cruel when creating the Black race.
You must be around many black people to know that, right? I mean, you would think that since you hate them so much, you wouldn't even WANT to be within smelling distance, right?

Yeah, I call BS on your whole rant.

You know you love the scent of your black wife's cat.
You know your black wife has a tasty cat.
And you know she keeps it very clean.
Stop pretending you hate her.
You know d@mn well you love that choclate cat, so stop acting like a kid on the playground pulling his crush's puffy black braids and just admit that you liiiiike (maybe even like like LOVE!)her.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#109 Feb 18, 2013
youracis wrote:
i ran across this sight a few months ago and i've compared it to the honkey web site and black folks are worse than the white people believe dat
You got that right! I get much more anti-immigrant hate from blacks than from whites. Frankly, I have lost sympathy for these people and their history. And if that makes me sound racist, well that's just too bad.
yop

France

#110 Feb 18, 2013
Yes i am racist.i do not like white dudes because i know they hate me too.we will ever change the world. Yet i like white girls just to manage their puss*es.

Level 8

Paris France

#111 Feb 18, 2013
yop wrote:
Yes i am racist.i do not like white dudes because i know they hate me too.we will ever change the world. Yet i like white girls just to manage their puss*es.
Sir,

i'm white and French and have no reason to hate you at all.
On the other hand, i can understand that Black people in general are rightly suspicious on us "white dudes" as you say because of the white people's history and the present conditions inflicting on Africans for ex.
Just don't believe any "white dude" is a Sarkozy or a male version of Mrs Le Pen or a GWB etc.

a whiteboi
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#112 Feb 18, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
i'm white and French and have no reason to hate you at all.
On the other hand, i can understand that Black people in general are rightly suspicious on us "white dudes" as you say because of the white people's history and the present conditions inflicting on Africans for ex.
Just don't believe any "white dude" is a Sarkozy or a male version of Mrs Le Pen or a GWB etc.
a whiteboi
...prove it....put up your picture........u r not white....u r a kneegrow..........
allowance

Voorhees, NJ

#114 Feb 18, 2013
just end racism by developing advanced technology make a race change machine and let everyone turn asian or something..
allowance

Voorhees, NJ

#115 Feb 18, 2013
what is thagt impossible??

it makes your soul die or somethign??

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#116 Feb 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...prove it....put up your picture........u r not white....u r a kneegrow..........
you are a paki or indian living in uk
racist paki
yop

France

#117 Feb 19, 2013
Blacks hates whites and whites hates blacks. The world is like that for ages and will not be willing to change in the future. So we would better prepare for defending ourselves. And the best defense is the attack... So f*ck every whitey.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#118 Feb 19, 2013
yop wrote:
Blacks hates whites and whites hates blacks. The world is like that for ages and will not be willing to change in the future. So we would better prepare for defending ourselves. And the best defense is the attack... So f*ck every whitey.
real talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and white women please read.. 2 min Feminazi 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Tio 1,191,112
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min African AE 109,397
All women prefer white men 4 min TheOriginalDoby 2,583
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 12 min Cindy 7
WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE, thou art SPECIAL! 18 min Beautiful Sunrise 21 4
People really do believe that BW have bigger va... (Feb '11) 35 min Leroy 8
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 1 hr coretta 52
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 1,323
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr trollslayer 31,186