you all are racist
mugabee

United States

#52 Feb 4, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's why the Klan members' racist drivel is tolerated, even if it's totally against morality and common sense.
like i said your opinions not worth much but its your choice to voice it now run alone lil sprog
McGrath

Payson, AZ

#53 Feb 4, 2013
"Racism" is inherent and an important part of the
evolutionary process.

Google "racism in infants" for studies from a couple of years back.
auntie bee

Bloomington, IN

#54 Feb 5, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>You smell like a 3 day old bloody maxi pad. How are you gonna say that about him when you're the QUEEN of the BANNED!
do they work good for makeing soup hunybuns?
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#55 Feb 5, 2013
whiteman wrote:
<quoted text>get over yourself whens the last time you drank from a seprate water fountain or rode on the back of the bus
It matters that IT HAPPENED in the first place, not WHEN it happened.
IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. AT ALL.
What is so hard to get about that?
Then YOU want to have the NERVE to complain and tell ME to "get over myself"?
Like I said - you white people with your "reverse discrimination" crap are FULL OF SH!T.
You are f*cking JOKES with that. So YES, STFU because you are full of baloney.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#56 Feb 5, 2013
McGrath wrote:
"Racism" is inherent and an important part of the
evolutionary process.
Google "racism in infants" for studies from a couple of years back.
OH, STFU, [email protected]
Infants can barely recognize their own mothers, so how could they "recognize race"?
What bullsh!t.
Google my @ss.
Go Scroogle yourself with that racist crap.
Don't make INNOCENT BABIES into racists like [email protected] "ADULTS" are.
"An important part of the evolutionary process". LOFL!!
Sure, OK, if the self-extinction of our whole species over "color wars" is "an important part of our evolution", then maybe humans DESERVE to be extinct because our species is so STUPID with this "color wars" BULLSH!T.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57 Feb 5, 2013
I AM SO RACIST AGAINST WHITE RACISTS CRACKERS
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#58 Feb 5, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smelling yourself ghetto slvt, you havent showered in days.
That's because you must live with her in order to know that, right?
Right.
She picked up that bad habit from you.
You know, showering with your mate, soaping each other down, rubbing her back while she rubs yours, would be good clean fun, a lot more fun than you fighting each other.

So the both of you: GET IN THAT SHOWER!
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#59 Feb 5, 2013
mugabee wrote:
<quoted text>like i said your opinions not worth much but its your choice to voice it now run alone lil sprog
So how much are you being PAID for YOUR opinion?

*crickets*

I thought so.

Time for you to run along now, lil buddy.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#60 Feb 5, 2013
mugabee wrote:
<quoted text>h*ll no even sand-nogs like you should voice its opinion
No need for you to WEAR the "stupid" label when all you have to do is open your mouth.
My OPINION is that you are a murderer for perpetuating this crap and helping the human race make itself extinct over bullsh!t.
Shut the hell up before you kick off the mass murder-suicide of human beings...over COLOR bullsh!t and GOSSIP.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61 Feb 5, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
What a shame. i was surprised not to see you around suddenly and thought you may be in vacations but i would have never imagined a ban.
It seems the First Amendment is not so widely admitted in the USA as we can think at least ... for Blacks.
In any case, welcome back and home.
a whiteboi
Welcome back home? OMG i can't this is insane!!! You people need to get out more.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#62 Feb 5, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
I AM SO RACIST AGAINST WHITE RACISTS CRACKERS
Racism is simply self-destruction through the human mind and all its distortions of reality.
It is a weapon we use against each other, and we tear apart our unity as a species with it.
It is also a useless waste of time because no one asked to be born the color they were, in the part of the world they were. They are what they are and it's better to just accept and integrate instead of resist and fight. Fighting leads to nowhere and nothing.
Racism will lead to 0-0=0. When we all get finished eliminating each other, there will be no one left.
Racism = 0-0=0.

Location hidden

#63 Feb 5, 2013
Racism is taught now whether you teach yourself or the media or parent teaches you it all depends. I grew up with 2 white siblings, 2 biracial siblings, and 3 full black siblings, white mother and black father. I never saw anything weird about it until a grown woman said something to me at age 5. Yeah i saw their skin difference but it meant nothing. I was color blind in a sense. Kids can see skin differences but it means nothing to them. RACIST NOT ONLY SEE SKIN DIFFERENCES BUT THEY ASSOCIATE CERTAIN BELIEFS WITH THE COLOR. kids don't do that that's why you see Asian kids, black kids, white kids all playing with each other. So no we aren't born racist, and not everyone is racist. Some people truly don't see color. I was like that until a few years ago.

Location hidden

#64 Feb 5, 2013
Racism hurts the person who is holding all the hate more then it hurts the person they hate.

Location hidden

#65 Feb 5, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Racism is simply self-destruction through the human mind and all its distortions of reality.
It is a weapon we use against each other, and we tear apart our unity as a species with it.
It is also a useless waste of time because no one asked to be born the color they were, in the part of the world they were. They are what they are and it's better to just accept and integrate instead of resist and fight. Fighting leads to nowhere and nothing.
Racism will lead to 0-0=0. When we all get finished eliminating each other, there will be no one left.
Racism = 0-0=0.
agree
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#66 Feb 5, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
Racism is taught now whether you teach yourself or the media or parent teaches you it all depends. I grew up with 2 white siblings, 2 biracial siblings, and 3 full black siblings, white mother and black father. I never saw anything weird about it until a grown woman said something to me at age 5. Yeah i saw their skin difference but it meant nothing. I was color blind in a sense. Kids can see skin differences but it means nothing to them. RACIST NOT ONLY SEE SKIN DIFFERENCES BUT THEY ASSOCIATE CERTAIN BELIEFS WITH THE COLOR. kids don't do that that's why you see Asian kids, black kids, white kids all playing with each other. So no we aren't born racist, and not everyone is racist. Some people truly don't see color. I was like that until a few years ago.
Just out of curiosity, what changed for you a few years ago?
If you don't wish to divulge because it might be too personal, I understand.
Sharkey

Sparks, NV

#67 Feb 5, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
Racism hurts the person who is holding all the hate more then it hurts the person they hate.
Not necessarily.
People can go to pretty low depths of depravity to defend their beliefs, including killing "the person they hate".
The hater wrongly thinks he's "won" by "getting rid of THEM" when he's only LOST his humanity.
Wrongheaded hatred, unfortunately, wins in this world.
skopr

Monessen, PA

#68 Feb 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Geez! Hell on Planet Earth

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69 Feb 5, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> agree
BLUE SKY

Location hidden

#70 Feb 5, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Just out of curiosity, what changed for you a few years ago?
If you don't wish to divulge because it might be too personal, I understand.
Someone said to me once that i needed to get up on my black history so i thought about it and started looking up forums, books, and movies. After that it changed my whole view on things. These forums and movies believe it or not are filled with ignorance. It actually taught me about all the racist problems in the black community, and all the racist views white people have on the black community. After reading all this ignorance my once Innocent mind became ignorant and fixed on color. For once I actually looked at my mother, and saw a white woman when before she was just my mother. I noticed myself slowly become more cautious about where i called my mother mom. This site is terrible for are health i'm telling you that's why I don't come on here often. Besides when i'm bored, and feel like making a difference. I usually come on here, and make positive threads because all the threads on here are degrading and mean. This site is making non-racist into racist.

Location hidden

#71 Feb 5, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
BLUE SKY
what do you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 min Moses 649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,421,504
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 22 min Moses 6,442
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Moses 47,972
Here's How to Combat White Supremacy 54 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Topix 1 hr SHY2K16 11
Losing my virginity to a white guy 2 hr Drilling for the ... 68
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 337
Venus Williams 3 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 56
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 5 hr awale 14,552