the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Who is a racist. A person or group of people that blame a whole race of people for the deeds done by one are many of a different race. To elevate their race over another race as being superior. Always looking for a reason to condemn a whole race. Using demeaning terms and language to address them.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

This site has less than 10% black people. At any given time of day or night you'll have anywhere between 750 to 1000 people viewing this shythole site.

NOt even half the viewers are black.

Just a bunch of kkkkrackaz with nothing better else to do.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
One cannot be racist against whites. That's because the whites are not a race, but a hybrid human-ape species. Are you being racist when you're stomping a cockroach?
LMBAO

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
One cannot be racist against whites. That's because the whites are not a race, but a hybrid human-ape species. Are you being racist when you're stomping a cockroach?
What happened, did they ban your old account?

If so, welcome BACK!
auntie bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

damned mofos, weasz gats ta learn ta honk for da honkies.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Why yes, they banned me yesterday, two times, the second was an IP ban. I had to quickly find a new proxy. A shame, because I wrote nothing worse than some Klan members did in that thread :)
Sir,

What a shame. i was surprised not to see you around suddenly and thought you may be in vacations but i would have never imagined a ban.
It seems the First Amendment is not so widely admitted in the USA as we can think at least ... for Blacks.

In any case, welcome back and home.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated the opposite that my racism does not include me thinking I'm better than another. Mines is solely based on experiences, rational racism. See I look at racial profiling as a useful tool. Truth is because I judge everyone, I'm more cautious about children being around whites, Arabs or Middle Easterners constantly looking around in public places, I immediately lock my doors when blacks particularly black men come around, I assume at least one thing will be stolen when I invite a Mexican into my home so everyone must sit in front, etc. Stereotypes are based on truth to an extent to me. It's morally wrong but in many cases it can save my life...again.
If you base those actions on race skin color alone when inviting people in your home (some racist won't even allow a different race into they're home)that's very insulting and tacky "just to do that based on race" don't you invite people in your home whom you know and trust and have a relation with?? and for those whom you don't know very well you could apply that caution..doesn't that system work ..that's how most people do and it seems to work pretty well..

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>If you base those actions on race skin color alone when inviting people in your home (some racist won't even allow a different race into they're home)that's very insulting and tacky "just to do that based on race" don't you invite people in your home whom you know and trust and have a relation with?? and for those whom you don't know very well you could apply that caution..doesn't that system work ..that's how most people do and it seems to work pretty well..
I invite those I trust, but when they bring someone else, I try not to be rude especially if they're staying for 5 minutes. It's typically outside the home though and mainly with blacks. I expect a shootout or fight to break out which has been proven time and time again. I try to be open, but truth is...I'm a racist. Now I just try to be the best at it. Stereotypes are almost impossible to ignore. There's nothing wrong with being a racist at all, how I look at it.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>gentiles pale skinned are animals
Sir, you're a racist.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Jacksonville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Due to our psychological threat and selective attention, yes, we are naturally racist, sadly. Here's a study by the University of Western Australia about psychological apprehension of facial stimuli of other races:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Why yes, they banned me yesterday, two times, the second was an IP ban. I had to quickly find a new proxy. A shame, because I wrote nothing worse than some Klan members did in that thread :)
You should have been banned a long time ago, because you are Black you get a free pass.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have been banned a long time ago, because you are Black you get a free pass.
(Rollong my eyes) If I hear one more white person b!tch about "how racist black people are" I will p!ss my pants laughing.
You white people with your "reverse discrimination" bullsh!t are a f*cking JOKE.
When you have people telling you you have to drink from a different water fountain, get treated at a different hospital, and sit in the back of a bus, THEN you'll have something.
Otherwise, you're just full of baloney and should STFU.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

PlushieBunny wrote:
Due to our psychological threat and selective attention, yes, we are naturally racist, sadly. Here's a study by the University of Western Australia about psychological apprehension of facial stimuli of other races:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
"Naturally" racist; "Naturally" self-destructive.
Humans are such f*cking STUPID creatures.
Fighting each other over skin color.
SMMFH.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You smell like a 3 day old bloody maxi pad. How are you gonna say that about him when you're the QUEEN of the BANNED!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, you're a racist.
i am pro black but i am not racist
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>i am pro black but i am not racist
I beg to differ, sir.

You use racial epithets towards white people.
whiteman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>(Rollong my eyes) If I hear one more white person b!tch about "how racist black people are" I will p!ss my pants laughing.
You white people with your "reverse discrimination" bullsh!t are a f*cking JOKE.
When you have people telling you you have to drink from a different water fountain, get treated at a different hospital, and sit in the back of a bus, THEN you'll have something.
Otherwise, you're just full of baloney and should STFU.
get over yourself whens the last time you drank from a seprate water fountain or rode on the back of the bus

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>You smell like a 3 day old bloody maxi pad. How are you gonna say that about him when you're the QUEEN of the BANNED!
You are smelling yourself ghetto slvt, you havent showered in days.
ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are smelling yourself ghetto slvt, you havent showered in days.
why you didnt answer her question? are you shame of yourself?
mugabee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you and your buddies usually dislike what I write here. But it's not a sufficient reason for a ban. Truth hurts sometimes, are you saying truth should be banned?
h*ll no even sand-nogs like you should voice its opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of110
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••