you all are racist
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
youracis

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
i ran across this sight a few months ago and i've compared it to the honkey web site and black folks are worse than the white people believe dat
youracis

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
i'm glad you agree but the black posters on this forum say a white man is the only one who can show racism
THX Still Whippin

Cottage Grove, OR

#5 Feb 1, 2013
I agree with LA 100%. We are hardwired to prefer our own kind. That's why there are so many homogeneous species on this planet. Once a species became viable, it was propagated over and over again by other members of that species even if cross-breeding was available.

We have been fed a heaping dose of bullshit for the last 60 years during the now clearly-failed "Equality Experiment". The only thing that's been accomplished is the demonetization of simply speaking the honest truth about how one feels.

But that hasn't brought the races closer together. In fact, I think by forcing them together, things are demonstrably worse.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#6 Feb 1, 2013
I'd rather be a "humanist" something about feeling superior to another person or race seems unnatural.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Feb 1, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
I'd rather be a "humanist" something about feeling superior to another person or race seems unnatural.
Because you CLEARLY are not. The elephant never says to the ant "I'm as good as you are".
THX Still Whippin

Cottage Grove, OR

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Wow, not only is Selorna here again, I noticed an hilarious auto-correct in my previous post.

See if you can find it, heheheh.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
For anyone who says "but I'm not a racist" are lying. It's natural to be a racist or become one living in any multicultural society. A racist doesn't mean you have to dress up in white sheets and speak "redneck lingo" all day or become a black nationalist. You can smile in another's face and hate them behind their back. Yes, we all are racists in one way or another.
Personally I don't believe that..were not all perfect we do have insecurity and alarm bells go off on protecting territory..being bias 100% is impossible..but racist to me means living in hate of others not being a human being
caveman strangler

Paterson, NJ

#10 Feb 1, 2013
I hate skin Peeling krakkas.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 1, 2013
youracis wrote:
i ran across this sight a few months ago and i've compared it to the honkey web site and black folks are worse than the white people believe dat
black people are racist
white people are not racists
400 YEARS FOR SLAVERY
APARTHEID SEGREGATION
COLONISATION
MONKEYS CHANTS IN EUROPE STADIUMS AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE
GO READ HISTORY DUMB
Jungle animals

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Feb 1, 2013
caveman strangler wrote:
I hate skin Peeling krakkas.
HAHA! black jungle animal hates noble white people because black jungle animal knows in its bones white people are noble and black is jungle animal.
Jungle animals

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Feb 1, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
black people are racist
400 YEARS FOR SLAVERY
APARTHEID SEGREGATION
COLONISATION
GO READ HISTORY DUMB
Black jungle animal is treated well by noble white people considering black is jungle animal.
youracis

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
<quoted text>
black people are racist
400 YEARS FOR SLAVERY
APARTHEID SEGREGATION
COLONISATION
GO READ HISTORY DUMB
so your saying you are racist

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Jungle animals wrote:
<quoted text>HAHA! black jungle animal hates noble white people because black jungle animal knows in its bones white people are noble and black is jungle animal.
gentiles pale skinned are animals

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2013
youracis wrote:
i'm glad you agree but the black posters on this forum say a white man is the only one who can show racism
Definitely not true. Anyone can be a racist (against one's race or despise of). Blacks aren't excluded. Just because the oppressed has suffered doesn't meant he can't turn into the oppressor. It's the same with someone who's been molested. Many, not all, become the molester after being molested. But I know what you mean. I've read posts like that before.

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I don't believe that..were not all perfect we do have insecurity and alarm bells go off on protecting territory..being bias 100% is impossible..but racist to me means living in hate of others not being a human being
Hmmm I have a slightly different view of what a racist is maybe. I don't see me being racist because I see a sub-human in another or think that I'm better. I think mines stem from experiences so I consider mines rational racism if that makes sense. I'm a very judgemental person not by choice. I even believe in racial profiling, always have because I don't see everyone being equal which is unfortunate.

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Feb 1, 2013
THX Still Whippin wrote:
I agree with LA 100%. We are hardwired to prefer our own kind. That's why there are so many homogeneous species on this planet. Once a species became viable, it was propagated over and over again by other members of that species even if cross-breeding was available.
We have been fed a heaping dose of bullshit for the last 60 years during the now clearly-failed "Equality Experiment". The only thing that's been accomplished is the demonetization of simply speaking the honest truth about how one feels.
But that hasn't brought the races closer together. In fact, I think by forcing them together, things are demonstrably worse.
Humans are kind of like animals. Clash of territory, like you mentioned pretty much. Even in places like Europe, Serbs clash with other groups who even look like them, etc. I agree with forcing people together makes things worse. Allow it to happen naturally.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#19 Feb 1, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm I have a slightly different view of what a racist is maybe. I don't see me being racist because I see a sub-human in another or think that I'm better. I think mines stem from experiences so I consider mines rational racism if that makes sense. I'm a very judgemental person not by choice. I even believe in racial profiling, always have because I don't see everyone being equal which is unfortunate.
Who do you believe you're better than? Racial profiling is racism in a sense.It's sad to think someone can be stopped and questioned because their skin is black or brown.That is the opposite of justice that is injustice our society is contradictions in terms.

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Feb 1, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you believe you're better than? Racial profiling is racism in a sense.It's sad to think someone can be stopped and questioned because their skin is black or brown.That is the opposite of justice that is injustice our society is contradictions in terms.
I stated the opposite that my racism does not include me thinking I'm better than another. Mines is solely based on experiences, rational racism. See I look at racial profiling as a useful tool. Truth is because I judge everyone, I'm more cautious about children being around whites, Arabs or Middle Easterners constantly looking around in public places, I immediately lock my doors when blacks particularly black men come around, I assume at least one thing will be stolen when I invite a Mexican into my home so everyone must sit in front, etc. Stereotypes are based on truth to an extent to me. It's morally wrong but in many cases it can save my life...again.
youliarsz

Runnemede, NJ

#21 Feb 1, 2013
I may start cross dressing.. i'm not gay though.
youliarsz

Runnemede, NJ

#22 Feb 1, 2013
I enjoy womens' shoes..

I don't like heels though..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is dr dre wife white or biracial? (Dec '12) 3 min Oshun 68
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,274,898
Egyptians in Egypt 4 min MOMENT OF CONTEMP... 384
60th Anniversary Of Emmit Till's Suicide. 4 min ugly monkeys 6
VA shooting is a hoax 5 min TheOriginalDoby 46
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 15 min lomaxx 1,037
why are smart whites accepting they ugly and br... 20 min thecollegeassociate 5
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 23 min Imcuriousnow 197
White men are better lovers? 35 min Oshun 462
More from around the web