Why do we have an African-American forum?

Posted in the African-American Forum

HungryLion

Frisco, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Why is there even an African American forum? Literally everyone posting here is a complete idiot or racist. And not just white racists. A whole bunch of black ones too. This whole forum is trolls, idiots, rednecks, neo-nazis, afrocentrists, and delusional assholes. Seriously, I've been here for half an hour and I think I might of lost half my brain cells and all of my sanity. What's the point?
HungryLion

Frisco, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Comment above proves my point. Nice trolling. Easiest forum to troll though.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 14, 2013
DeshawnAKAcrackakilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-black people come to this forum and unite against nighurs... it's the Humans vs slave descendants.
So you believe you're on the right side?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 14, 2013
HungryLion wrote:
Why is there even an African American forum? Literally everyone posting here is a complete idiot or racist. And not just white racists. A whole bunch of black ones too. This whole forum is trolls, idiots, rednecks, neo-nazis, afrocentrists, and delusional assholes. Seriously, I've been here for half an hour and I think I might of lost half my brain cells and all of my sanity. What's the point?
It is what it is. Pretty much how you gotta view it.
HungryLion

Frisco, TX

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Lets be honest here. It's more like Retarded White Racist Jerks vs Retarded Black Racist Jerks with a few rational people every so often and trolls laughing in the background leaving trollish comments occasionally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white supremacists even work? 6 min smh 7
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 6 min I hate Bums 73
Infograph: How Deadly is Ebola? 7 min Stag_R_Lee 1
Black Covert Gender War 7 min Chief Afrohawk 1
why do black people invade white people churche... 9 min lomaxx 38
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 12 min Belle Sexton 9
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 15 min squeezers 2
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 22 min Ben YISRAEL 7,216
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 42 min Zombie Corpse Rental 164
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 46 min Capree 740
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 1 hr the irony 115

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE