Why do we have an African-American forum?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
HungryLion

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Why is there even an African American forum? Literally everyone posting here is a complete idiot or racist. And not just white racists. A whole bunch of black ones too. This whole forum is trolls, idiots, rednecks, neo-nazis, afrocentrists, and delusional assholes. Seriously, I've been here for half an hour and I think I might of lost half my brain cells and all of my sanity. What's the point?
HungryLion

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Comment above proves my point. Nice trolling. Easiest forum to troll though.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

DeshawnAKAcrackakilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-black people come to this forum and unite against nighurs... it's the Humans vs slave descendants.
So you believe you're on the right side?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

HungryLion wrote:
Why is there even an African American forum? Literally everyone posting here is a complete idiot or racist. And not just white racists. A whole bunch of black ones too. This whole forum is trolls, idiots, rednecks, neo-nazis, afrocentrists, and delusional assholes. Seriously, I've been here for half an hour and I think I might of lost half my brain cells and all of my sanity. What's the point?
It is what it is. Pretty much how you gotta view it.
HungryLion

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Lets be honest here. It's more like Retarded White Racist Jerks vs Retarded Black Racist Jerks with a few rational people every so often and trolls laughing in the background leaving trollish comments occasionally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••