98% of the people on this forum calli...

98% of the people on this forum calling themselves black ARENT

Posted in the African-American Forum

Columbus

Wolverhampton, UK

#1 Mar 14, 2014
50% of them are white trolls

48% of them are bored 1/2 white and 3/4 white people who call themselves black just to have fun and cause drama. then they leave topix and live their white lives while the 2% real black people stay angry

DONT BE FOOLED
Yep

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Truth!
Shooting Blanks

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
NoMo, why do you use stupid names and proxy servers to reply to yourself?
Everyone knows it's you,
...and the other blacks all ignore you,
because you're an embarrassment to them.
no wonder you don't have any kids....shooting blanks is your forte.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Columbus wrote:
50% of them are white trolls
48% of them are bored 1/2 white and 3/4 white people who call themselves black just to have fun and cause drama. then they leave topix and live their white lives while the 2% real black people stay angry
DONT BE FOOLED
They're Satanist and many are black also..there in love with demonic worship and that's they're new race ..everything else is a gaffle game /= Funny too because deep down inside they know this is delusional (they're thinkin for God calls all the shots and they're marks)
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Mar 18, 2014
NoMo got oHwned on his own thread ....again.
HAAAAA ha ha ha ha ha HAAA!
Axe-Me-Anything

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
The vast majority of the posters on this forum are ... crackers.
Yet you can't keep away.

If you're as annoyed about this as you claim, perhaps you should consider a boycott. I bet aZiya would help out.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#10 Mar 18, 2014
Jan 28, 2008
DobyTheDoggy wrote:
This place is too much for me.

I will not return
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TBUH39LEE6DQJ...
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#11 Mar 18, 2014
Prepare for the DopeySpam:
Axe-Me-Anything

Buffalo, NY

#13 Mar 18, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
Prepare for the DopeySpam:
"Prepare" intimates that there's some purpose, meaning or interest in it.

I have to disagree.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#14 Mar 18, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^

(on a LEASH!)
Axe-Me-Anything

Buffalo, NY

#15 Mar 18, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
Every time you address me...
You'll still be a whiny, self-important, brattish btch?

Ship: sailed.

Stupid nighur.
Troll Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Dang, Axe....you jumped in there. Sorry about that.
But the evidence of Dopey being predicted like a snowstorm is indelible....lol!
Axe-Me-Anything

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 18, 2014
Troll Detector wrote:
Dang, Axe....you jumped in there. Sorry about that.
But the evidence of Dopey being predicted like a snowstorm is indelible....lol!
Nah, don't worry. I knew what you were pointing at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Agents of Corruption 1,509,499
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 43 min Highrolla90 133
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 1 hr Booiiiiii 51
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 2 hr reallyawesome 344
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 2 hr reallyawesome 114
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 hr WannaWatchBlacks 190
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 2 hr PROUD WHITE GUY 2
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Tina 1,432
More from around the web