Waitress FIRED over Black who REFUSED...
Anti-Fascism

United States

#110 May 10, 2013
P.S. your racist bigotry only tells me that you're a lying troll; or, even if your little story were true, it'd not make up for how much of a racist you are; change your attitude, little one.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#111 May 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about charity.
It's not charity you stupid moronic communist. Restaurants are not goldmines in the USA. The chance of a restaurant making money is much less than 50/50. In the USA uniquely wait staff makes as little as a 1.25 an hour. That's way below minimum wage which I guess is around 8 bucks an hour. So waiters and waitresses and delivery people DO work hard to get a tip just to make a living wage. You're just a stupid ignorant communist tool and have no experience of life. You need to keep your moronic opinion to yourself and do some learning about real life you fool.
Choke yourself! Not with your hands numbnuts, with mine!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#112 May 11, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not charity you stupid moronic communist. Restaurants are not goldmines in the USA. The chance of a restaurant making money is much less than 50/50. In the USA uniquely wait staff makes as little as a 1.25 an hour. That's way below minimum wage which I guess is around 8 bucks an hour. So waiters and waitresses and delivery people DO work hard to get a tip just to make a living wage. You're just a stupid ignorant communist tool and have no experience of life. You need to keep your moronic opinion to yourself and do some learning about real life you fool.
Choke yourself! Not with your hands numbnuts, with mine!
How can he tip? He only eats at KFC....
Toomis

Houston, TX

#113 May 11, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can he tip? He only eats at KFC....
KFC doesn't offer watermelon and purple drink. Imagine the chimp outs of they did! Selling fried chicken around the congoloids is risky business for sure.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#114 May 11, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not charity you stupid moronic communist. Restaurants are not goldmines in the USA. The chance of a restaurant making money is much less than 50/50. In the USA uniquely wait staff makes as little as a 1.25 an hour. That's way below minimum wage which I guess is around 8 bucks an hour. So waiters and waitresses and delivery people DO work hard to get a tip just to make a living wage. You're just a stupid ignorant communist tool and have no experience of life. You need to keep your moronic opinion to yourself and do some learning about real life you fool.
Choke yourself! Not with your hands numbnuts, with mine!
People shouldn't open restaurants if they didn't do their homework beforehand. I've seen it plenty of times; so if they're not making money, then let them study up on how to make money online, or get Gordon Ramsay to help them out (lol). Usually it's the fault of the hardheaded owner(s) who refuse to change and adapt, or are in total denial of the food they think is so amazing, yet it's mostly frozen garbage (and they don't care), among other things as such.

So that's their fault.

Sink or swim. I don't believe in government bailouts (like the bastards did recently).

I'm not a communist. Where you get these silly accusations is pretty interesting.

Let those waiters seek employment elsewhere if they're not getting paid enough. Or complain to the owner why they're not getting paid. I'll give a tip when/if I want; don't get a childish little attitude with me if/when I don't tip though. That's the only issue I have here.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#115 May 11, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
KFC doesn't offer watermelon and purple drink. Imagine the chimp outs of they did! Selling fried chicken around the congoloids is risky business for sure.
I am expecting them to put watermelon on the menu any day now....
Toomis

Houston, TX

#116 May 11, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
People shouldn't open restaurants if they didn't do their homework beforehand. I've seen it plenty of times; so if they're not making money, then let them study up on how to make money online, or get Gordon Ramsay to help them out (lol). Usually it's the fault of the hardheaded owner(s) who refuse to change and adapt, or are in total denial of the food they think is so amazing, yet it's mostly frozen garbage (and they don't care), among other things as such.
So that's their fault.
Sink or swim. I don't believe in government bailouts (like the bastards did recently).
I'm not a communist. Where you get these silly accusations is pretty interesting.
Let those waiters seek employment elsewhere if they're not getting paid enough. Or complain to the owner why they're not getting paid. I'll give a tip when/if I want; don't get a childish little attitude with me if/when I don't tip though. That's the only issue I have here.
I take it back, you're dumber than a communist. I thought that was impossible.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#117 May 11, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
It wasn't enough to stiff her on a tip-- why not get her fired as well? Anything to justify the typical, black 0% tip.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/st-lo...
The business owners have their employees stressing over tips because they don't wanna pay their employes any money. They should be mad at the owners because if it wasn't the customers, ur a** wouldn't even get a check. It's kinda backwards to demand money from the customers when they are the one who's suppose to be served.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#118 May 11, 2013
june wrote:
<quoted text> So basically what u r saying in a nutshell...is... let me come up with an excuse to be a cheap a**. That's it...that's how blacks think. How can I turn a story around and make me look like the victim. Why should I tip when its the companies fault for not paying their employees...put the blame on everyone else but yourself for being a cheap ass self centered reject. That's ok because it is personalities like yours that will get no where in life.
And you are are cheap for only tippin' at restaurants. So I guess only waitress deserve tips from customers but no one else does?? How about we all start demanding tips for our generosity, for being a good server to the public.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#120 May 11, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it back, you're dumber than a communist. I thought that was impossible.
You lost, silly troll. Move along.
Unrefined

United States

#121 May 11, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are are cheap for only tippin' at restaurants. So I guess only waitress deserve tips from customers but no one else does?? How about we all start demanding tips for our generosity, for being a good server to the public.
Negro deflection making little sense.
Toomis

United States

#122 May 12, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost, silly troll. Move along.
You're an idiot. You're just too stupid to see understand.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#123 May 12, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am expecting them to put watermelon on the menu any day now....
Whatever works. I own the stock.(YUM) With splits and reinvested dividends I have over 1200 shares now in my Roth IRA since the late 90s.
KFC is in over 120 countries/territories around the world.

I personally don't eat fast food or anything fried.
Prefer cooking at home.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#124 May 12, 2013
I always leave a 20% tip. 25-30% if the service is exceptional.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#125 May 12, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever works. I own the stock.(YUM) With splits and reinvested dividends I have over 1200 shares now in my Roth IRA since the late 90s.
KFC is in over 120 countries/territories around the world.
I personally don't eat fast food or anything fried.
Prefer cooking at home.
That's pathetic. How about 6000 shares of MA? That's in the Bahamas corp. No tax until cash is sent to me. Same with lots more. Much of which is where you claim to be you gunker and rivet bucker. Go grab a bucket of prop wash and some flight line and get busy.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#126 May 12, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pathetic. How about 6000 shares of MA? That's in the Bahamas corp. No tax until cash is sent to me. Same with lots more. Much of which is where you claim to be you gunker and rivet bucker. Go grab a bucket of prop wash and some flight line and get busy.
You were talking about McDonald's adding to their menu and I agreed whatever it takes because I own the stock.
Have no idea what you are talking about.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#127 May 12, 2013
Unrefined wrote:
<quoted text> Negro deflection making little sense.
You can keep tippin', no one asked you too stop.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#128 May 13, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking about McDonald's adding to their menu and I agreed whatever it takes because I own the stock.
Have no idea what you are talking about.
Its a stock symbol you dumb bucker. Now get gunkin.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#129 May 13, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a stock symbol you dumb bucker. Now get gunkin.
I knew that.l. You're still not making sense. You were commenting on McDonald's and menu addition and I replied in agreement because I own the stock.
I don't remember anything said about Master Card before that response.
DarkMatter

Miami, FL

#130 May 14, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that.l. You're still not making sense. You were commenting on McDonald's and menu addition and I replied in agreement because I own the stock.
I don't remember anything said about Master Card before that response.
I wouldn't waste posting to that one. You handled that well though. Nothing seems to effect you.
Some people are miserable and apparently consume alcohol or drugs like this person posting hateful dribble all weekend You caught him off guard with you first reply. He even forgot to change back to his EBT Blackman account before replying.LOL!
Normally one would agree with your comment about McDonald's (which he brought it up i might add)You actually agreed with him and he still got so angry he replied completely off topic about a credit card.
Not surprised by your response since you always seem to be thinking money and financial stuff.
Have a good day sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,709,389
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 min Savant 164
Did intelligence agencies PURPOSEFULLY ignore... 4 min KIP 5
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 8 min KIP 24
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 12 min Rican men 4
Why cops WON'T give up "assault weapons" 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 19 min KIP 50
More from around the web