aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I would have to say that more than likely the reason that the wait staff is under tipped or not at all is due to people not knowing how to calculate the tip. We can thank our wonderful public school system for that in that children are graduating and unable to even master the basics such as reading, writing and arithmetic. But by damn, they know all about multi-culturalism and global warming because that gives graduates the proper tools upon graduation. Thank you liberals.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, fckwit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when you eat out, you tip the wait staff. If you can't be bothered to, then stay keep your cheap a** home. And you talk about food? Yep, we all know that your little neck of the woods across the pond is world class cuisine, isn't it. That is if you like kidney pies, bangers and mash. So save it about hick towns.
And what the h*ll is "incentized" is anyone's guess, ya illiterate, snarky, cheap yob. If you just don't know how to calculate the tip, just ask for assistance, and I'm sure someone can help you out and rather than have you stiff the wait staff.
Have a nice day.
Cheers!
Omg another b.i.t.ch thru with sucking dik on my case. Wtf "incentized" you can't even quote a genie properly I said incentivized, show me where in my post lol I said this made up s.h.it you're trying to say I said lmao.
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, fckwit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when you eat out, you tip the wait staff. If you can't be bothered to, then stay keep your cheap a** home. And you talk about food? Yep, we all know that your little neck of the woods across the pond is world class cuisine, isn't it. That is if you like kidney pies, bangers and mash. So save it about hick towns.
And what the h*ll is "incentized" is anyone's guess, ya illiterate, snarky, cheap yob. If you just don't know how to calculate the tip, just ask for assistance, and I'm sure someone can help you out and rather than have you stiff the wait staff.
Have a nice day.
Cheers!
Omg another b.i.t..ch thru with sucking dik on my case. Wtf "incentized" you can't even quote a genie properly I said incentivized, it is in the English dictionary, don't hate, I know you lala babies like making words up. Man you need to sanitize your mouth too much sucking long dik has affected your vision and maybe your brain, that's if you had one, "incentized"???? LMAO!
Calhoun

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

aisling- wrote:
I would have to say that more than likely the reason that the wait staff is under tipped or not at all is due to people not knowing how to calculate the tip. We can thank our wonderful public school system for that in that children are graduating and unable to even master the basics such as reading, writing and arithmetic. But by damn, they know all about multi-culturalism and global warming because that gives graduates the proper tools upon graduation. Thank you liberals.
The EBTs card does not allow tippin, if you will.
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg another b.i.t.ch thru with sucking dik on my case. Wtf "incentized" you can't even quote a genie properly I said incentivized, show me where in my post lol I said this made up s.h.it you're trying to say I said lmao. <quoted text>
Omg another b.i.t..ch thru with sucking dik on my case. Wtf "incentized" you can't even quote a genie properly I said incentivized, it is in the English dictionary, don't hate, I know you lala babies like making words up. Man you need to sanitize your mouth too much sucking long dik has affected your vision and maybe your brain, that's if you had one, "incentized"???? LMAO!
Keep your filthy mouth to yourself, dirt ball.

Sure you know all about the food industry, don't ya. Trust me, no one needs types like you bad enough to put up with your nonsense. Trust me, you're lucky that I would never be your server. Let's guess, I bet you also send your order back or send instructions to the back of the house. Trust me, the back of the house knows all about your types.

Bon Appetit, shi*t for brains.

LMAO!
aisling-

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Calhoun wrote:
<quoted text>
The EBTs card does not allow tippin, if you will.
Very true. Oh well, I guess that their ticket will just have to wait then.:)

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Berry wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have gotten in excess of 4 trillion dollars in taxes from whites since 1965. Whiny bitch squeaky wheels only get oiled for so long before the eventually get replaced.
Oh and this thread is about cheap blacks that don't tip which is 95% of blacks. Whites tip well as everybody knows. When a white doesn't tip its shocking and headline news.
You are in denial. All whites get handouts for free. Grow up !
Crackersmacker

Takoma Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

If a lazy, entitled, cracker doesn't do her job well she shouldn't be tipped sh*t. These crackers need to learn the value of hard work. They need to earn your gratuity. The Pastor was right...these people are complaining because they are spoiled crackers.
Crackersmacker

Takoma Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I think its hilarious when a cracker doesn't do his/her job and tries to solicit money from you. They are like panhandlers in uniforms.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

aisling- wrote:
Yeah right. Our educational system sucks because corporate interests want a dumbed-down population.

Countries like France are far more liberal than the USA but they are not graduating dullards like the USA.

Your thesis quickly falls apart. CONNEDSERVATIVES are the problem with education and everything else in this country.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Lena Gomez wrote:
Believe me they fired her for some other reason. They are using that as an excuse.
Yes, she probably had an "independent" attitude that the bosses couldn't tolerate.

We need for ALL workers to be UNIONIZED!!!

ˇCon Unión se vive mejor!
Berry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> You are in denial. All whites get handouts for free. Grow up !
Whites get blacks for free and we have to pay for them for life. I got plenty at work and the best of the American variety just stay out of the way. Some are stupid loud mouths that are waiting for someone to say something racist but it never happens. That's all they do too.
Funny but the two guys from Sudan and Ethiopia are very good at what they do, gentlemen and don't care for the American variety of black, real 1950's style squares in dress and manner, explain that.
sweet brown

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I find that if you frequent better establishments you will not encounter the shines.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, fckwit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when you eat out, you tip the wait staff. If you can't be bothered to, then stay keep your cheap a** home.
Agreed!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

This valuable thread could use a BUMP!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

EBT Blackman wrote:
It wasn't enough to stiff her on a tip-- why not get her fired as well? Anything to justify the typical, black 0% tip.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/st-lo...
why should she give a tip to an animal? it wont be able to use it.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
why should she give a tip to an animal? it wont be able to use it.
She could pay her taxes with it to support black fecklessness.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

sweet brown wrote:
I find that if you frequent better establishments you will not encounter the shines.
True! I am white. I tip everyone.

I was sitting in the booth waiting to be served minding my own damn business when two shines walked in and sat at the booth across from me and my husband. It was at approx. 11:00 am. These two looked like fish out of water. They ordered tons of food and were demanding as hell. They sat there and talked with food in their mouths, slurped pop and cussed really loud. I bet in the half hour they were grazing I heard the f word 50 times. They left 0 (nothing, nada) for a tip. The truly amazing thing about it was they just didn't care. They didn't care about the other patrons at all. But who really would expect them to give a shit. Dressed like penny hookers on Sunday morning. They just don't give a damn. That is why they will never be accepted into mainstream society.
They will forever be the armpit of the human race. They know it. They don't care. As long as Uncle Sam refills that welfare card every month they don't give a damn. Crate and ship them.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

The things is tips are not required!!!!! If the service is bad, hell if you dont like the way your waited placed your glass down can cause them to not get a tip. A bad attitude can cause you not to get a tip. If I don't want to tip, I don't have to! If I don't have th emoney for a tip, I don't have to.

Any way I do tip good. I don't go out less I got way more than I need. I tip beween 5-10$ no matter what the bill is. I figure if you serve 10 people a day $50.00 dollars is a good amount for a hard day's work.
zimmermanshaper

Runnemede, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

yeah go f yourself I don't even care if someone looks exactly like me if I ain't filtfthy tstinking rich.. then it's not gonna be ...
zimmermanshaper

Runnemede, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

ANY tips!! man at all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••