Waitress FIRED over Black who REFUSED to TIP!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
june

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
Why are people expected to tip at dingy diners, where burgers and chips is its peak of culinary expertise. This tipping thing is getting out of hand, don't they get paid by the hour, tips are a bonus and not suppose to make up your wages.
Maybe this place Applebee’s restaurant is a level above some of these other places where I have read people complaining about not getting tipped from, but to me some of them don't deserve extra, is not going there and giving your custom good enough, otherwise they'd be out of a job all together. There are better posher nicer restaurants which have first class service with great menus that actually make you want to tip the staff.#sheesh
. Listen u moron...the reason why tipping is part of a waitress/waiters pay is so they can have some incentive to be nice to ignorant a**holes like u.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

june wrote:
<quoted text>. Listen u moron...the reason why tipping is part of a waitress/waiters pay is so they can have some incentive to be nice to ignorant a**holes like u.

And it's this type of piss poor attitude why Becky and Brad or chantelle and Lee in this country lose their jobs to foreigners, this is why Western youths haven't got shxt on other people around the world with common sense and a work ethic. It's called their f,.u.c.king job to do their job, an incentive to give good customer service, to have initiative, to know your role??? This has nothing to do with incentive, it's an easy way for new owners to reap more of the profits and to rely on their customers to pay their staff wages. It's an alluring scheme to not pay people the minimum wage, like it is for westerners to use Chinese factories to build their products, a way of getting out of spending anymore money than necessary. Yeah in America you have more crummy diners in messed up isolated hick towns where the diners are not making much money, but keeping it open provides a little something for the residents or to double up as a stripper slash betting establishment but if you decide to create a business be prepared for all that comes with running that business. Customers do not get a stake in these businesses why expect anymore from them, such as paying extra to help that business have incentivised waiters, for them to do their job properly. It's the businesses problem not the customers.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

thru
Berry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's this type of piss poor attitude why Becky and Brad or chantelle and Lee in this country lose their jobs to foreigners, this is why Western youths haven't got shxt on other people around the world with common sense and a work ethic. It's called their f,.u.c.king job to do their job, an incentive to give good customer service, to have initiative, to know your role??? This has nothing to do with incentive, it's an easy way for new owners to reap more of the profits and to rely on their customers to pay their staff wages. It's an alluring scheme to not pay people the minimum wage, like it is for westerners to use Chinese factories to build their products, a way of getting out of spending anymore money than necessary. Yeah in America you have more crummy diners in messed up isolated hick towns where the diners are not making much money, but keeping it open provides a little something for the residents or to double up as a stripper slash betting establishment but if you decide to create a business be prepared for all that comes with running that business. Customers do not get a stake in these businesses why expect anymore from them, such as paying extra to help that business have incentivised waiters, for them to do their job properly. It's the businesses problem not the customers.
Urine idiot, I couldn't even get past your first statement as to why people are losing jobs. Utter hogwash and completely over your head.

This is above your pay-grade but I'll try to make it simple. The west and primarily America is "losing out" because it was forced to abandon the American system for the British system. China now employs the American system of protective tariffs with internal development. That's what made America powerful up to the mid 20th century. After which it was abandoned and look at America now. Pretty much a hollowed out "free traded to hell" decrepit structure devolving into a brown 3rd world hell hole. Negroes wont like it when the 3rd worlders remove their affirmative axeshun status. Hell the Mexicans in LA are already killing blacks for being black. No outrage by Sharpton and Jackson, wonder why?

hahahaha what a scam!
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

She did not get fired because of the tip but because it went on line. One of the first things law enforcement do when a crime is committed and they have the suspect, it go get their computer. personally I do limit what I put on the computer. With the best security, there are people that still can hack into your personal accounts.
june

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what u r saying in a nutshell...is... let me come up with an excuse to be a cheap a**. That's it...that's how blacks think. How can I turn a story around and make me look like the victim. Why should I tip when its the companies fault for not paying their employees...put the blame on everyone else but yourself for being a cheap ass self centered reject. That's ok because it is personalities like yours that will get no where in life.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Berry wrote:
<quoted text>
Urine idiot, I couldn't even get past your first statement as to why people are losing jobs. Utter hogwash and completely over your head.
This is above your pay-grade but I'll try to make it simple. The west and primarily America is "losing out" because it was forced to abandon the American system for the British system. China now employs the American system of protective tariffs with internal development. That's what made America powerful up to the mid 20th century. After which it was abandoned and look at America now. Pretty much a hollowed out "free traded to hell" decrepit structure devolving into a brown 3rd world hell hole. Negroes wont like it when the 3rd worlders remove their affirmative axeshun status. Hell the Mexicans in LA are already killing blacks for being black. No outrage by Sharpton and Jackson, wonder why?
hahahaha what a scam!
When I was working as a waitress at uni three days or three shifts a week I was making more than you. The dollar against the pound is not s.h.i.t, I repeat not shit!

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

june wrote:
<quoted text> So basically what u r saying in a nutshell...is... let me come up with an excuse to be a cheap a**. That's it...that's how blacks think. How can I turn a story around and make me look like the victim. Why should I tip when its the companies fault for not paying their employees...put the blame on everyone else but yourself for being a cheap ass self centered reject. That's ok because it is personalities like yours that will get no where in life.
so white people don't walk out without tipping??You are the typical idiot who thinks only blacks do bad things-get over it.
Berry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text> When I was working as a waitress at uni three days or three shifts a week I was making more than you. The dollar against the pound is not s.h.i.t, I repeat not shit!
Yeah I only make $70 per hour and $105/hr after 40 hours, keep talking.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Berry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I only make $70 per hour and $105/hr after 40 hours, keep talking.
I am surprised you have time to keep talking to me as I know there are five guys lining up around your corner waiting for you to get on your weekend job, go suck for those extra cents. My wag is uncapped I work in sales, there is no ceiling ho, like all the seedy motel ceilings your use to staring at when your lying on your back making that 70$ an hr. Like I said the dollar against the pound is not s.h.i.t.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

june wrote:
<quoted text> So basically what u r saying in a nutshell...is... let me come up with an excuse to be a cheap a**. That's it...that's how blacks think. How can I turn a story around and make me look like the victim. Why should I tip when its the companies fault for not paying their employees...put the blame on everyone else but yourself for being a cheap ass self centered reject. That's ok because it is personalities like yours that will get no where in life.
Oh yeah that's the white way believe in your own bs, you're the saviours and all righteousness and virtue bestows you. I have already said I tip, has reading gone out of fashion??? I also even tip take-away drivers that come and deliver my food. This is a matter of principle and choice.
june

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah that's the white way believe in your own bs, you're the saviours and all righteousness and virtue bestows you. I have already said I tip, has reading gone out of fashion??? I also even tip take-away drivers that come and deliver my food. This is a matter of principle and choice.
thank u so much for the complements ur not so bad after all.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing how ignorant blacks are regarding basic business principles...
Berry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text> I am surprised you have time to keep talking to me as I know there are five guys lining up around your corner waiting for you to get on your weekend job, go suck for those extra cents. My wag is uncapped I work in sales, there is no ceiling ho, like all the seedy motel ceilings your use to staring at when your lying on your back making that 70$ an hr. Like I said the dollar against the pound is not s.h.i.t.
Maybe that's what you do in the hood. I badge in, get a cup of coffee, log on and sign off on work that others do if its done correctly. Otherwise I have them do it over.

As for the pound vs the dollar. The pound was once worth 12 US dollars. The pound meaning one pound of silver. In the 20th century the pound started out worth about 5 dollars and now its down to its current 1.50 to the pound.

Be that as it may, do you make 50 pounds an hour and 75 pounds an hour after 40 hours? I doubt it.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
In fact, since she was with a group, the black pastor was charged an 18% tip automatically. She didn't leave any extra, and wrote a snotty note on the check.
Then another waitress, not hers, posted the check online, and for that was fired, that being a violation of privacy.
Subsequently, the pastor apologized for the snotty comment.
And there you have it. But of course the bigots in here will make a federal case out of it.
In my opinion Applebee's should have warned the waitress but not fired her.
Myself, I don't go out for dinner much, but do eat out for breakfast or lunch, usually a $8-11 bill, I always just leave $2 tip automatically, as waitresses work hard and it is considered part of their income to get tips.
We wouldn't expect facts to get in the way of the racist rants around here, would we?

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Maybe if white people were not so stingy to the blacks, they could afford to give big tips also. White people suck.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Believe me they fired her for some other reason. They are using that as an excuse.
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Female genie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this, fckwit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when you eat out, you tip the wait staff. If you can't be bothered to, then stay keep your cheap a** home. And you talk about food? Yep, we all know that your little neck of the woods across the pond is world class cuisine, isn't it. That is if you like kidney pies, bangers and mash. So save it about hick towns.

And what the h*ll is "incentized" is anyone's guess, ya illiterate, snarky, cheap yob. If you just don't know how to calculate the tip, just ask for assistance, and I'm sure someone can help you out and rather than have you stiff the wait staff.

Have a nice day.

Cheers!
Berry

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Lena Gomez wrote:
Maybe if white people were not so stingy to the blacks, they could afford to give big tips also. White people suck.
Blacks have gotten in excess of 4 trillion dollars in taxes from whites since 1965. Whiny bitch squeaky wheels only get oiled for so long before the eventually get replaced.

Oh and this thread is about cheap blacks that don't tip which is 95% of blacks. Whites tip well as everybody knows. When a white doesn't tip its shocking and headline news.
ogodno

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

sike no i would tip

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

556 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min j rocker 1,078,360
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 min FELISTAS 119,489
Is SBT a Somali??? 5 min RealTalk 2
Do Black Men likes Asian women? Be Honest please!! (Jun '08) 5 min FlowMoney 1,114
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 6 min trollslayer 748
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 4,852
white guys hate when this happens 6 min luvher 19
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 11 min RealTalk 77,709
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min Gmoney AKA Big G 23,744
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 24 min NotSoDivineMsM 63
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 2 hr black man1 362
•••
•••