Ancient BERBER civilizations of North...
TRUTH

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 13, 2012
for anyone confused about who "black's" are, look up the nergo laws of south carolina 1839 section 4 it states in writting that the "black" slaves of america are of berber decent.

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#24 Aug 13, 2012
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Berbers have some East African dna specifically in the males, some Middle Eastern dna and old European dna.
http://www.jillandjohn.net.nz/Morocco_images_...
http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/109/w...
Berbers are probably the result of when Tofalt - Afalou Cro Magnons of North Africa on the Female line had mixed with East African males on the Male line.

Tolfalt & Afalou were closer to "Eurasian" rather than to Modern African, Berber or even modern Western / Southern Europeans.

The closest MODERN people to the Tofalt Afalou were actually Finnish people!

See the map on this site.

http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/02/cro...

Tofalt Afalou were between Modern Finland & the Mongolian bronze age.

So Tofalt Afalou were rather Eurasian.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 14, 2012
Mack the Great wrote:
The original black berbers were black and they were from Morocco, case closed.
nonsense. There were no negroes at all in N Africa. You were all below the Sahara. The berbers came mainly from Iberia. stop stealing history.
Arawak Egyptian Berber US

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Nov 30, 2012
This is funny. People actually believe that all people of dark complexion were only found below the Sahara in ancient times. This is just the basis of the "Aryan theory" written generations ago. They even deny the writings of the Greeks and Romans when they refer to the N. African inhabitants as "black" people (guess where the names Mauritania and Mauretania came from?).
Remember, they were the ones who termed people that way. They called them Moors (other variations and spellings included). The Arabs became Moors by association after the eighth or ninth century. All references to Moors were "black" people prior to that.
Check the SC legislative times of 1855-56 to see that there were Egyptians in SC that were classified as "negroes". See the Sundry Moors Act of 1790 that proves the Moors in SC were indeed classified and treated as "negroes". Notice in the aforementioned document (the Negro Law of SC) that the term "negro" only applied to "enslaved Africans" and not free "Africans". The "free Africans" were the Egyptians, Moors, and "black Asiatics (Lascars; these are the East Indians who were in the US as far back as the 1600's). We need to get away from colonization terminology that leads to racist discussions.
Did you know that "black" ancient Egyptians settled in an eastern part of Russia and are still there to this day? Did you know that Africa is a continent and not a country? People from Nigeria don't call themselves African, but Nigerian. This means that someone from Morocco as well as from S. Africa are "Africans". Arabs are not Africans by definition of Arab. Did you know that there was a "European White Women" slave trade led by the Arabs right before the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade? Did you know that millions of European women were taken as slaves into N. Africa, place in harems, and their children are the "non-black" Berbers? Did you know that when Columbus took the Arawaks to Europe they were sold as "negroes" and "Moors"? Did you know that there is a mural dedicated to Columbus' "saving the savage natives"? It shows the Arawak slaves to be what racist call "negroes".
Did you know that the Spanish had Egyptians and Moors as slaves? Did you know that the Tuareg don't call themselves "black" or "negro" even though colonizers and their descendants dod? Google the Tuareg. Did you know they are scientifically classified as "caucasians" and "white"?
The Arabs wrote about them being "black" people, also. And yes, some "negroes" are indigenous to the Middle East also.
I am from SC and have a DNA test and family history to prove that the ancient Berbers, Arawaks (Tainos), and Egyptians were indeed classified as "negroes" and that the SC documents are indeed accurate and factual. There are genetic studies that not only support this, but prove that the Tuareg are the most ancient of the Amazigh people from Libya. That means that the Libyans who ruled Egypt were more likely various Tuareg tribes as opposed to the mixed Berber groups you see today.
Let's move away from the views of the colonizers who raped, pillaged, murdered, and degraded people to make up for their lack of achievement and self-esteem. As Voltaire stated, "History is the fable agreed upon". We have been discussing the fable agreed upon instead of true history too long. Peace.
The Real Barbarian

Antwerpen, Belgium

#27 Jan 27, 2013
This is some bullshit you wrote here.
My ancestors have spread the word my grandparents told me, we were Black, later the Chinese came, our skin became became a bit lighter, then came the Jews they were white then our skin became brown latino like some even whiter then others, but you could tell from facial features that we had African/Chinese/jewish blood.(This all happened thousands of years ago) i still know my Jewish name, which is now translated to Arabic.
Even today we still use some ancient hebrew words in our language.
We still call our mom and dad yemma and aba which is Ancient Hebrew.
Then came the Arabs,(maybe about a thousand years ago) Now our language also contained Arabic, long after that (about 100 years ago) came the Spanish with violence, Abdelkrim Al Khattabi (Berber) faught them and won. Arabs didnt help! But some people got raped and now some berbers have blue eyes and brown skin.
Our Barbarian blood is also found in ancient Americans.
It seems to me that you are just a racist that cant handle the fact that white people are a bunch of thieves, the simple facts proven by common sense are if you are white and you live in a hot country, be damn sure that that country is stolen from black or brown people.
At scool nowadays you'll get fooled instead of scooled. Learn how to read travel and scool yourself.
It's also a fact that Chinese and Arabs used to trade stuff with the Ancient Americans. By that the "Colombus discovery" lie goes down the drain, and just proves again that white people are a bunch of criminals, which we can still see today. Even most inventions did not come from the white civilisations. The bad is prevailing among the white people. Ancient Egyptians were not black nor White, they were Golden! Just as those living there today and in all of North Africa, and Those who used to live in North and South America and in Australia, and South of Spain people were Golden!
White people steal land inventions natural resources they even steal people do to hard labour white people are the biggest drug dealers on earth, there is not 1 bad breed among mankind as the white breed. NO ONE CAN DENY THIS BECAUSE THE PROOF IS ALL AROUND US!!! So Fix Yourself and deal with it. Your people are Bad and Black People are NOT TO BLAME !!
Barros Serrano-Bey

United States

#28 Jan 27, 2013
The Real Barbarian wrote:
This is some bullshit you wrote here.
My ancestors have spread the word my grandparents told me, we were Black, later the Chinese came, our skin became became a bit lighter, then came the Jews they were white then our skin became brown latino like some even whiter then others, but you could tell from facial features that we had African/Chinese/jewish blood.(This all happened thousands of years ago) i still know my Jewish name, which is now translated to Arabic.
Even today we still use some ancient hebrew words in our language.
We still call our mom and dad yemma and aba which is Ancient Hebrew.
Then came the Arabs,(maybe about a thousand years ago) Now our language also contained Arabic, long after that (about 100 years ago) came the Spanish with violence, Abdelkrim Al Khattabi (Berber) faught them and won. Arabs didnt help! But some people got raped and now some berbers have blue eyes and brown skin.
Our Barbarian blood is also found in ancient Americans.
It seems to me that you are just a racist that cant handle the fact that white people are a bunch of thieves, the simple facts proven by common sense are if you are white and you live in a hot country, be damn sure that that country is stolen from black or brown people.
At scool nowadays you'll get fooled instead of scooled. Learn how to read travel and scool yourself.
It's also a fact that Chinese and Arabs used to trade stuff with the Ancient Americans. By that the "Colombus discovery" lie goes down the drain, and just proves again that white people are a bunch of criminals, which we can still see today. Even most inventions did not come from the white civilisations. The bad is prevailing among the white people. Ancient Egyptians were not black nor White, they were Golden! Just as those living there today and in all of North Africa, and Those who used to live in North and South America and in Australia, and South of Spain people were Golden!
White people steal land inventions natural resources they even steal people do to hard labour white people are the biggest drug dealers on earth, there is not 1 bad breed among mankind as the white breed. NO ONE CAN DENY THIS BECAUSE THE PROOF IS ALL AROUND US!!! So Fix Yourself and deal with it. Your people are Bad and Black People are NOT TO BLAME !!
There is no evidence for Chinese or anyone from Africa or Europe trading with America before 1492.

And the first component of the modern Maghrebian population was Eurasian, not African.
Toni

Bronx, NY

#29 Jan 27, 2013
Laban wrote:
Only Black-Americans are heritage-Thieves,
The Real Africans are proud of their own tribe.
the real Africans could care less.especially since they shit and piss in the same water hole they drink in and yet they wonder why they get diseases like Cholera and the Tse Tse flies spreading their own disease too
The Real Barbarian

Antwerpen, Belgium

#30 Jan 28, 2013
Barros Serrano-Bey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for Chinese or anyone from Africa or Europe trading with America before 1492.
And the first component of the modern Maghrebian population was Eurasian, not African.
Check your source. Educate yourself.
Barros Serrano-Bey

United States

#31 Jan 28, 2013
The Real Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your source. Educate yourself.
Don't condescend to me. I know what the scientific evidence is.

Eurasians in the Maghreb 30k bp. Proven. Nobody else was there when they arrived.

There is nothing to contradict this.
The Real Barbarian

Antwerpen, Belgium

#32 Jan 29, 2013
I wont even waste any more words on an ignorant obstinate tool such as you, and your post proves you to be nothing but a racist. So whats the use, What matters is that i know the truth and so do many others. You believe in lies whether you know they are lies or you dont. they'r nothing but lies.
koolfred

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Aug 30, 2013
Arawak Egyptian Berber US wrote:
This is funny. People actually believe that all people of dark complexion were only found below the Sahara in ancient times. This is just the basis of the "Aryan theory" written generations ago. They even deny the writings of the Greeks and Romans when they refer to the N. African inhabitants as "black" people (guess where the names Mauritania and Mauretania came from?).
Remember, they were the ones who termed people that way. They called them Moors (other variations and spellings included). The Arabs became Moors by association after the eighth or ninth century. All references to Moors were "black" people prior to that.
Check the SC legislative times of 1855-56 to see that there were Egyptians in SC that were classified as "negroes". See the Sundry Moors Act of 1790 that proves the Moors in SC were indeed classified and treated as "negroes". Notice in the aforementioned document (the Negro Law of SC) that the term "negro" only applied to "enslaved Africans" and not free "Africans". The "free Africans" were the Egyptians, Moors, and "black Asiatics (Lascars; these are the East Indians who were in the US as far back as the 1600's). We need to get away from colonization terminology that leads to racist discussions.
Did you know that "black" ancient Egyptians settled in an eastern part of Russia and are still there to this day? Did you know that Africa is a continent and not a country? People from Nigeria don't call themselves African, but Nigerian. This means that someone from Morocco as well as from S. Africa are "Africans". Arabs are not Africans by definition of Arab. Did you know that there was a "European White Women" slave trade led by the Arabs right before the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade? Did you know that millions of European women were taken as slaves into N. Africa, place in harems, and their children are the "non-black" Berbers? Did you know that when Columbus took the Arawaks to Europe they were sold as "negroes" and "Moors"? Did you know that there is a mural dedicated to Columbus' "saving the savage natives"? It shows the Arawak slaves to be what racist call "negroes".
Did you know that the Spanish had Egyptians and Moors as slaves? Did you know that the Tuareg don't call themselves "black" or "negro" even though colonizers and their descendants dod? Google the Tuareg. Did you know they are scientifically classified as "caucasians" and "white"?
The Arabs wrote about them being "black" people, also. And yes, some "negroes" are indigenous to the Middle East also.
I am from SC and have a DNA test and family history to prove that the ancient Berbers, Arawaks (Tainos), and Egyptians were indeed classified as "negroes" and that the SC documents are indeed accurate and factual. There are genetic studies that not only support this, but prove that the Tuareg are the most ancient of the Amazigh people from Libya. That means that the Libyans who ruled Egypt were more likely various Tuareg tribes as opposed to the mixed Berber groups you see today.
Let's move away from the views of the colonizers who raped, pillaged, murdered, and degraded people to make up for their lack of achievement and self-esteem. As Voltaire stated, "History is the fable agreed upon". We have been discussing the fable agreed upon instead of true history too long. Peace.
Very well stated, notice how the ignorant run away from facts.

they want us just to be black negros..

Sorry we the super melanated captives of american colonies are the Ancient Berbers and YOUR LAWS prove it.

when you read those laws you realize the need for us to be labeled black an negro, and not from a Nation.

Its nice to know where my people derived from as much as its covered up today, just look at the original post and how foolish it is..

funny how white europeans took over after their diseases killed millions of moors in the late 1300s.(black death..hmmm)
their mascot should be the disease infested RAT!

“I have a brain,I try to use it”

Since: Jan 14

<3London<3 <3Denmark<3

#35 Jan 8, 2014
NORTH AFRICAN wrote:
I AM MOROCCAN I AM NOT NOT NOT BLACK
I AM CAUCASIAN END, WE NORTH AFRICANS ARE ORIENTAL OR MEDITEREAN I AM BERBER THE BERBER ARE NOT BLACK,
I doubt you are a pure Berber unless you are 100% RIffian since it's the only real Berber ethnic group left in Morocco
Peter omane

Norway

#36 Aug 18, 2015
I lyk hw u organize dis topic
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#37 Aug 18, 2015
Arawak Egyptian Berber US wrote:
AFRONAZI CR*P!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#38 Aug 18, 2015
DNA MAP SHOWING BLACK AFRICANS ARE ONLY INDIGENOUS TO SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/common...

EUROPEANS, MIDDLE EASTERNERS and NORTH AFRICANS, EGYPTIANS belong to the MEDITERRANEAN RACE going back thousands of years (40 000) thats why they look alike:

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#39 Aug 18, 2015
THE VERY FIRST MODERN MAN ORIGINATED IN EGYPT and NOT in Ethiopia!

http://www.universityherald.com/articles/1948...

MODERN EURASIANS ARE MORE RELATED TO EGYPTIANS THAN ETHIOPIANS PROVING THE FIRST MODERN MAN WAS EGYPTIAN!

THE FIRST MODERN MAN WAS CAUCASIAN looking NO different to modern Europeans, North Africans and Middle Eastern people!

FIRST EGYPTIAN AND THE FIRST MODERN MAN EVERYWHERE:
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#40 Aug 18, 2015
MODERN EGYPTIANS LOOKING 10000000000000000% EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCIENT PYRAMID BUILDER ANCESTORS AND THE CAUCASIAN CROMAGNON:

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#41 Aug 18, 2015
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#42 Aug 18, 2015
THE TRUE REAL DESCENDANTS OF THE ANCIENT HEBREWS, ISRAELITES AND JEWS have lived over 3000 years in ISRAEL and speak ancient Hebrew as their home language!

THEY ARE NOT RELATED TO BLACK AFRICANS, ETHIOPIANS or DUMB CLOWN AFRONAZI FREAKS pretending to be real Jews, Hebrews:

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#43 Aug 18, 2015
REAL ARABS LIKE THE DRUZE OF ISRAEL ORIGINATED FROM JETHRO THE MEDIANITE :

https://www.google.com/search...

They look exactly like the ISRAELITE SAMARITANS AND THE EGYPTIAN COPTS:

SAMARITANS:

EGYPTIAN COPTIC CHRISTIANS:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 6 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 12 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
"American" Politicians Seek To Imprison America... 33 min el rey de los cam... 15
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 5 hr areyouforreal 780
Can America Become 80% White Again? 6 hr Deanna 266
More from around the web