Ancient BERBER civilizations of North...

Ancient BERBER civilizations of North-Africa.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laban

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 17, 2007
The Berber race reached the North-African Mediterranean coast about 10,000 years ago.
They were one of the early migratory waves of whites who escaped the harsh cold North because of the last Ice-age.
They were a pure White race when they reached North-Africa.
Since they originated on the harsh cold climate of the North, they had to develope advanced skills and technology, to survive.

Any archeological finds of worth, found in the Northern Sahara region, from that time period onwards, belongs to these early Berbers.
They also founded the pre-dynastic Northern kingdom of Egypt. They used their Eurasian knowledge to build the early great pyramids of Northern-Egypt (which were a copy of the earlier pyramids of Europe and Mesopotamia).

Later came their Hurrian cousins from Northern Syria, whom they labled Hyksos, and they had even whiter skin-tone.
They brought even more advanced technologies with them, like the archery-bow and the horse and chariot, which was unknown to Egypt untill then.

----------

I wish the Black-Americans who's ancestors bathed in cow shit and urine, would stop stealling other races heritage.
Laban

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jun 17, 2007
The writing at the end of this video makes my point.

AquaCityBoy

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Jun 17, 2007
Did any of you guys see that BET special about the "black male crisis" today? I missed it (not that I really made an effort to watch BET anyway).
Laban

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jun 17, 2007
Only Black-Americans are heritage-Thieves,

The Real Africans are proud of their own tribe.
Sinajuavi

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2007
Wow, this is a new version of the white supremacist comic book which I hadn't yet heard. The Hyksos were HURRIANS? LOL That's a good one.

And let's see, the Eurasian Northern Egyptians built the pyramids...

Well, there were pyramids in Mesopotamia and in Europe, and in fact there are some very old ones made of earth in Europe, but then there are also pyramids antedating those of Egypt, in Sudan.

In any case, Laban your fantasies are as incredibly imaginary as those of the Afrocentrics. This Hurrian supremacist theory of yours is JUST as wild as the black Olmecs and so on of your black racist counterparts.

This is all very entertaining, please do continue...

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2007
The original black berbers were black and they were from Morocco, case closed.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2007
Mack the Great wrote:
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris...
AquaCityBoy

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Jun 17, 2007
So... anybody heard any good music lately?

“''D.Wade '' love ya for eva!!!”

Since: Jun 07

Africa congo.

#10 Jun 17, 2007
IS ANY BODY HERE WANT TO VOTE FOR THE MOST POPULAR USER NAME IN THIS FORUM
Sinajuavi

Hillsboro, WV

#11 Jun 17, 2007
The case is not closed, because you make an unsubstantiated pronouncement, Mack.

The Berbers as an ethnic category probably originate with the migrations of Eurasians into North Africa well over 4000 years ago. There were already Saharans in that region in the west, and Ethiopioids in the east.

The Eurasian Guanche of the Canary Is. were in place and then isolated for 4000 years, they were studied and categorized as Berber and they were/are of Eurasian type.

The Berbers did not become predominantly Eurasian with the Phoenicians or Vandals!

Since maternal DNA of Berbers shows a high % of Eurasian ancestry, that probably represents the base population. Usually this is the case; when there are differences in the male line, these are due to later immigrants.

These Eurasians were doubtless of the same type as the inhabitants of the Nile Delta and the northern coast of Egypt. Today people of Berber ethnicity are found only west of Siwa.

A growing movement of Berber activists and intellectuals in France is demanding cultural reassertion, revitalization and autonomy for the Berbers chafing under centuries of Arab imperialism. Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya are not "Arab" nations, they are BERBER!

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Youngstown, OH

#12 Jun 18, 2007
On what basis were the easterners "Ethiopioids"?
NORTH AFRICAN

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#13 Oct 14, 2010
I AM MOROCCAN I AM NOT NOT NOT BLACK
I AM CAUCASIAN END, WE NORTH AFRICANS ARE ORIENTAL OR MEDITEREAN I AM BERBER THE BERBER ARE NOT BLACK,

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Berbers are of east african ancestry

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 14, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
Berbers are of east african ancestry
Berbers have some East African dna specifically in the males, some Middle Eastern dna and old European dna.

http://www.jillandjohn.net.nz/Morocco_images_...

http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/109/w...
aziza atba

Algeria

#16 Oct 26, 2010
thank you for this projec

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 26, 2010
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
Berbers have some East African dna specifically in the males, some Middle Eastern dna and old European dna.
http://www.jillandjohn.net.nz/Morocco_images_...
http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/109/w...
80% Of the men have EAST AFRICAN ancestry so it cant be SOME
topics hall moniter

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
<quoted text>
80% Of the men have EAST AFRICAN ancestry so it cant be SOME
for the Love of GOD and all people with good eyesight, Take down that abomination in your avatar!

That is frigtening enough to scare freddy crugar away!
Blunt Mocker

Durrington, UK

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Laban wrote:
The Berber race reached the North-African Mediterranean coast about 10,000 years ago.
They were one of the early migratory waves of whites who escaped the harsh cold North because of the last Ice-age.
They were a pure White race when they reached North-Africa.
Since they originated on the harsh cold climate of the North, they had to develope advanced skills and technology, to survive.
Any archeological finds of worth, found in the Northern Sahara region, from that time period onwards, belongs to these early Berbers.
They also founded the pre-dynastic Northern kingdom of Egypt. They used their Eurasian knowledge to build the early great pyramids of Northern-Egypt (which were a copy of the earlier pyramids of Europe and Mesopotamia).
Later came their Hurrian cousins from Northern Syria, whom they labled Hyksos, and they had even whiter skin-tone.
They brought even more advanced technologies with them, like the archery-bow and the horse and chariot, which was unknown to Egypt untill then.
----------
I wish the Black-Americans who's ancestors bathed in cow shit and urine, would stop stealling other races heritage.
the prehistoric inhabitants of Britain , Ireland and Spain were of the same race as the Berbers.
Blunt Mocker

Durrington, UK

#20 Oct 27, 2010
Mack the Great wrote:
no, they came from Iberia, over 11,000 years ago. The North Africans knew the wheel and the horse - the negro NEVER discovered or used either.
Blunt Mocker

Durrington, UK

#21 Oct 27, 2010
Mack the Great wrote:
yes - like some rasta would know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Agents of Corruption 1,509,499
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 43 min Highrolla90 133
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 1 hr Booiiiiii 51
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 2 hr reallyawesome 344
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 2 hr reallyawesome 114
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 hr WannaWatchBlacks 190
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 2 hr PROUD WHITE GUY 2
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Tina 1,432
More from around the web