why black women are less attractive.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
soul system

Toledo, OH

#1 Sep 6, 2013
"Africans have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive".
Producer

Rowland Heights, CA

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Oh STFUP! ;) you couldnt even attrack a flee. Let alone any women . ;)
reminiscent

UK

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Lol @ Producer, agreed!
Another dumb thread created by a simpleton poster who tried to use some weak form of analysis to justify a point that serves little purpose.

I can't with these people!
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Actually, sheboons and heboons have excessive amounts of estrogen. that's why heboons have feminine, round faces, and I assume that's also why so many heboons are on the low down well.
Producer

Rowland Heights, CA

#5 Sep 7, 2013
reminiscent wrote:
Lol @ Producer, agreed!
Another dumb thread created by a simpleton poster who tried to use some weak form of analysis to justify a point that serves little purpose.
I can't with these people!
exactly!
Producer

Rowland Heights, CA

#6 Sep 7, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
Actually, sheboons and heboons have excessive amounts of estrogen. that's why heboons have feminine, round faces, and I assume that's also why so many heboons are on the low down well.
Translation: I am a delusional, envious nutt case. and what I'm really saying is, i hate myself!!! So in order for me to "feel" better about who i am, i have to minimize others and put them down because I can't face what is really wrong with me. ;) get a life! Jeez i would hate to be you.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2013
The important thing is that most black men find their own black women attractive. And I am not just talking about America I am speaking on all blacks especially African men who most would say are loyal to their own women.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 7, 2013
soul system wrote:
"Africans have higher levels of testosterone than other races
I bet you don't have a shred of valid evidence to back this up.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Since no one actually provided a reasonable answer or input, I guess I'll be the only one. Most men period find black women the least attractive because of the masculine features and most of all their masculine persona. Some people even say the darker a person is the more masculine they are or look. Some others just simply find black women physically attractive but the personalities make them the least desirable. It just depends on the individual. I personally find Asian women the least attractive. I just can't find any who make me go wow. It hasn't happened yet. Some black women are very attractive, some I find more attractive than many white women. Those are some reasons that I've heard from even some of my friends why they don't find black women attractive. Masculine features and masculine personas overall.
Cindy

San Jose, CA

#11 Sep 7, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Since no one actually provided a reasonable answer or input, I guess I'll be the only one. Most men period find black women the least attractive because of the masculine features and most of all their masculine persona. Some people even say the darker a person is the more masculine they are or look. Some others just simply find black women physically attractive but the personalities make them the least desirable. It just depends on the individual. I personally find Asian women the least attractive. I just can't find any who make me go wow. It hasn't happened yet. Some black women are very attractive, some I find more attractive than many white women. Those are some reasons that I've heard from even some of my friends why they don't find black women attractive. Masculine features and masculine personas overall.
Black women need to understand its more than just their appearance that makes them unnattractive to everyone.The racism and aggressive behaviour doesnt help at all.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Sep 7, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women need to understand its more than just their appearance that makes them unnattractive to everyone.The racism and aggressive behaviour doesnt help at all.
If they were more feminine, less controlling, more empathetic, and more street smart, then they would be more desirable. It's as simple as that. I find many physically attractive, but their personalities is what turns me off as it does for many others. This is why so many men use them for sex because often times they are not able to be tamed so with sex there's less talking/arguing and more pleasuring yourself. I'm just saying. You're right though. The ones who know how to be feminine and are more easy going are usually the ones who don't have any problems catching guys attention. It's the ghetto ones, to sum it up, who get angrier by the year because they can't understand why most men don't want to have 100% of their control taken away.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 7, 2013
Klauss it is clear you like black men haha.
soul system

Toledo, OH

#14 Sep 7, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Black women need to understand its more than just their appearance that makes them unnattractive to everyone.The racism and aggressive behaviour doesnt help at all.
Exactly.

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#15 Sep 7, 2013
I think black women are beautiful :), especially black american women.
Cindy

San Jose, CA

#16 Sep 7, 2013
soul system wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Who is really going to waste their time on an angry and aggressive woman when there are millions of beautiful and sweet natured females available.
Cindy

San Jose, CA

#17 Sep 7, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were more feminine, less controlling, more empathetic, and more street smart, then they would be more desirable. It's as simple as that. I find many physically attractive, but their personalities is what turns me off as it does for many others. This is why so many men use them for sex because often times they are not able to be tamed so with sex there's less talking/arguing and more pleasuring yourself. I'm just saying. You're right though. The ones who know how to be feminine and are more easy going are usually the ones who don't have any problems catching guys attention. It's the ghetto ones, to sum it up, who get angrier by the year because they can't understand why most men don't want to have 100% of their control taken away.
Very true,the attractive feminine ones arent complaing about ir dating as theyre already taken.
Producer

Rowland Heights, CA

#19 Sep 7, 2013
Stop the stereotyping and generalizing... Im black and My fiancÚ isn't black . And hes never complained about me being aggressive or masculine. Im very feminine with a great personality and very attractive. I actually attrack more non black men then anything so I don't find any of this nonsense true. If i were to generalize every asian man and go by what "society" said I wouldn't have found mine. I love black men just as much as any other respetable men. You people seem to not beable to attract anyone . Try checking your own attitude and revaluate your own self and maybe you wouldn't be so dang bitter. Unless you have met every single black women that has walked this planet then please stfup! We are individuals first not everyone is the same ;)
Producer

Rowland Heights, CA

#20 Sep 7, 2013
I bet every Guy that has commented on this is single and will probably never marry. And most likely are extremely lonely. With emotional issues. When's the last time any of you have actually been touched by a female ? ;)
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Sep 7, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>Very true,the attractive feminine ones arent complaing about ir dating as theyre already taken.
The ones who are dating IR are the ones who are attractive enough to attract non black men point blank. If a chick is only attracting black ghetto guys, then it says a lot about you as a woman. Today, I swear to God my girlfriend and I went to Wally world and this nasty looking white chick actually just sparked up a conversation with my ole lady. She tells my ole lady "I am not a racist, but why is it that I only attract black guys?" My girl didn't say anything because she didn't know how to say anything without sounding mean. She's a nice girl. I whispered to my ole lady it's because she can't attract white men that's why. Any woman no matter what race they are have to ask themselves why do they attract nasty looking men instead of the good looking ones or successful ones. Unlike this white girl, for many black women it may not be their looks but their personalities that are in desperate need of professional attention. In the case of this white chick, it was definitely her looks as to why she doesn't attract white guys and only black guys.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#23 Sep 7, 2013
I think many are attractive, but some don't conform to this societies standard of beauty, now I do see some black women that aren't all that, but I think what makes people believe black women are ugly are the behaviors of some because there's no denying that everyone has seen a beautiful black woman, but if she loud or exemplifies bad stereotypes it becomes a big turn-off. I just hate the attack from people even our own, but then I find it amusing, if you beautiful you're going to get hit on no matter what race you are, I mean of course not from racist, but who cares about them lol, hey if you don't think black women are attractive that's fine, but when I abhor something I tend to not talk about it much and not obsess about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh my!!! 3 min wm do it better 1
All women prefer white men 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 4,745
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min johnplustwomore 570
Sweden is the model country for whites 7 min Lbino 2
News Al Sharptona s daughter behind a shadowya non-p... 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
How BBC can affect you and your Family 8 min wm do it better 18
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 9 min Round the World 7,004
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 19 min johnplustwomore 452
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 1 hr Speak The Truth 121
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Carly HI YAH 121,022
More from around the web