Black Woman who ONLY dare White Men..

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1 May 17, 2014
First off, I'm not a bad looking guy but neither do I possess the facial aesthetics of Jason Derulo or anything. I am 21 years of age and I'm no loser because I'm currently trying to major in Civil Engineering, a career I simply adore and hope to achieve as it is my dream job.

My predicament is that I had been talking to this girl Abriana who is literally a 10/10 and had an awesome personality, Wittiness and charm that just astounded me tbh. Everything had been going well until she dropped the bombshell that every Non-White man hates/is scared of to hear...

"I only date White Guys".

She followed this by saying that I'm a great guy blah blah blah ...you know how it goes.-__-

I also have a cousin of mine who only dates white guys and when I ask her why not go for black men or any other race of men she gets angry and simply retorts by saying we should be more open-minded as it is the 21st century.

I find that this is a huge contradiction because how can you be "open-minded" when you SPECIFICALLY choose to date white men instead of your own!

Is this due to self hate or am I missing something here? o.O

*sigh*

F**k my life ..

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2014
Thread title has a typo. Instead of "dare" I meant "date".

Sorry folks...

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3 May 17, 2014
Do not touch anything that hates its own kind...

It is an emotionally damaged reject...
Just woke up

Fairfield, CA

#4 May 17, 2014
These black women better be petite, with giant black titties.

Location hidden

#5 May 17, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Do not touch anything that hates its own kind...
It is an emotionally damaged reject...
Yeah I agree. At least she told me straight up she didn't date black men. Thanks for the advice IronOak.:)

Location hidden

#6 May 17, 2014
Just woke up wrote:
Like I said, she was a 10/10 meaning she's the whole package.

IronOak

Location hidden

#7 May 17, 2014
Urban_Ammo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree. At least she told me straight up she didn't date black men. Thanks for the advice IronOak.:)
I do not like black women whom loathe all black men.

She must be some kind of a reject.
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#8 May 17, 2014
Urban_Ammo wrote:
First off, I'm not a bad looking guy but neither do I possess the facial aesthetics of Jason Derulo or anything. I am 21 years of age and I'm no loser because I'm currently trying to major in Civil Engineering, a career I simply adore and hope to achieve as it is my dream job.
My predicament is that I had been talking to this girl Abriana who is literally a 10/10 and had an awesome personality, Wittiness and charm that just astounded me tbh. Everything had been going well until she dropped the bombshell that every Non-White man hates/is scared of to hear...
She followed this by saying that I'm a great guy blah blah blah ...you know how it goes.-__-
I also have a cousin of mine who only dates white guys and when I ask her why not go for black men or any other race of men she gets angry and simply retorts by saying we should be more open-minded as it is the 21st century.
I find that this is a huge contradiction because how can you be "open-minded" when you SPECIFICALLY choose to date white men instead of your own!
*sigh*
F**k my life ..
You may be a great guy there, Ammo, but she is betting her life's outcome will be better if she dates whites, marries white, and has his children, than it will be if she stays in race and she is right. When I use YOU, I am referring to Black males in general. She also has a better chance of survival with a white than a Black, even Black males know that. I had a Black friend of mine tell me he only associates with Black males he has known since early childhood, because hanging out with Blacks gave him a one in 6.8 chance of being murdered by a Black, while hanging with whites improved his chances to 1 in 56. You idolize guys who call your women bitches and whores and you do the same. You are known to beat your women, you brag about cheating on them, have been know to pimp them out for drugs, or money, or just to do it. She also knows the BM has a murder rate of 860% higher than a WM.
The intelligent, common sensed, educated, and motivated Black Woman has had enough of BM shenanigans and carrying the ball for him. With a high school dropout rate of 45 to 55%, living the make believe life thinking you're a sports hero, or a rap star, and not facing reality has done the BM in with the BF. She doesn't hate her race, she just knows she can be proud of who she is on the arm of a white man while being his partner, his equal, his friend, his lover.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 May 17, 2014
Urban_Ammo wrote:
*sigh*
F**k my life ..
Some black women just prefer nonblack men. It's a preference thing, black men should be the very last ones to question this.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2014
Just woke up wrote:
Just stop with the old stereotyping. I have seen white men with tall, short, thin, thick, black women some bony and others full figured with big breast and flat chested.
Dinie

Arlington, VA

#11 May 17, 2014
Urban_Ammo wrote:
*sigh*
F**k my life ..
Maceo

What's wrong its that person decision? YOu made the decison to only deal with Poor White women!
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#12 May 17, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not like black women whom loathe all black men.
She must be some kind of a reject.
Well Oak, she would tell you to your face if she wasn't worried about be smacked around or killed, that your attitudes and behavior is what drove her away in the first place. I doubt if you loathing her has any meaning to her.

She's smart, she is intelligent, good looking, has an education, and wants to live in the burbs, raise her kids there, and enjoy life without the struggle. She goes downtown and sees guys that can't even size their own pants because they're hang below his arse, doesn't know how to wear a ball cap, has stupid tats, or worse yet, has real or imagined prison tats smeared on and she wants to run fast and run far.

The same woman goes up town on Saturday night and some 20 something guy approaches and asks for a dance. The guy can't dance for sh**, but he is smiling and he knows the size of pants he wears, knows how to wash his hair and shave, smells good and clean, has a shirt with a collar and sleeves, maybe a senseless tattoo, talks to her nicely. She is impressed and meets more guys and there about the same. They are in college, dropped out of college, served in the military, etc. have good jobs and they all finished high school and had job training. She starts thinking of blonde and blue guys who have manners, used to be a half-arsed surfer somewhere, and the guy knows how to have fun. He isn't whining about the man, tells funny stories about the grandfather he never knew that immigrated from Italy and wouldn't let his daughters date, "those mick bastardos"; no hate, no anything because the guy sees grandpop as being out of step with life. You guys are still beefing what has been over for a 149-years and you still vote for the party of Jim Crow: Democrats wrote Jim Crow, voted for Jim Crow and enforced Jim Crow. Tell me how smart you are again. Yea, she also meets some AH whites, but she knows them on sight thanks to being around Blacks of the same stripe her entire life..
BM Moving ON

Richmond Hill, Canada

#13 May 17, 2014
Urban_Ammo wrote:
*sigh*
F**k my life ..
Man my advise is to walk away from these Black women. You have everythign going for you. You are a Black man who is educated and will have a great career. Why even settle for a Black woman who considers you lower then white men?

There are so many different girls out there who love Black men especially smart Black men, so you have MORE options then she does!

She might prefer White men, but White men do not prefer Black women. For her to get a decent White man, she has to change her entire attitude and personality to fit into the mold of what White men like. This is why Black women act so different around White men. The funny thing is, these same White men always put Black women last on their list when they date out.

There are Latina and White women who adore Black men and 9/10 times have better body shapes and have better attitudes compared to Black women. Don't sell yourself short.

IronOak

Location hidden

#14 May 17, 2014
Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Oak, she would tell you to your face if she wasn't worried about be smacked around or killed, that your attitudes and behavior is what drove her away in the first place. I doubt if you loathing her has any meaning to her.
She's smart, she is intelligent, good looking, has an education, and wants to live in the burbs, raise her kids there, and enjoy life without the struggle. She goes downtown and sees guys that can't even size their own pants because they're hang below his arse, doesn't know how to wear a ball cap, has stupid tats, or worse yet, has real or imagined prison tats smeared on and she wants to run fast and run far.
The same woman goes up town on Saturday night and some 20 something guy approaches and asks for a dance. The guy can't dance for sh**, but he is smiling and he knows the size of pants he wears, knows how to wash his hair and shave, smells good and clean, has a shirt with a collar and sleeves, maybe a senseless tattoo, talks to her nicely. She is impressed and meets more guys and there about the same. They are in college, dropped out of college, served in the military, etc. have good jobs and they all finished high school and had job training. She starts thinking of blonde and blue guys who have manners, used to be a half-arsed surfer somewhere, and the guy knows how to have fun. He isn't whining about the man, tells funny stories about the grandfather he never knew that immigrated from Italy and wouldn't let his daughters date, "those mick bastardos"; no hate, no anything because the guy sees grandpop as being out of step with life. You guys are still beefing what has been over for a 149-years and you still vote for the party of Jim Crow: Democrats wrote Jim Crow, voted for Jim Crow and enforced Jim Crow. Tell me how smart you are again. Yea, she also meets some AH whites, but she knows them on sight thanks to being around Blacks of the same stripe her entire life..
I´m white.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 May 17, 2014
Urban_Ammo wrote:

*sigh*

F**k my life ..
Sir, some people simply have a preference or just find something in someone in which them deem attractive.

You'll find a woman regardless of her race that'll appreciate you for you.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#16 May 17, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>Man my advise is to walk away from these Black women. You have everythign going for you. You are a Black man who is educated and will have a great career. Why even settle for a Black woman who considers you lower then white men?

There are so many different girls out there who love Black men especially smart Black men, so you have MORE options then she does!

She might prefer White men, but White men do not prefer Black women. For her to get a decent White man, she has to change her entire attitude and personality to fit into the mold of what White men like. This is why Black women act so different around White men. The funny thing is, these same White men always put Black women last on their list when they date out.

There are Latina and White women who adore Black men and 9/10 times have better body shapes and have better attitudes compared to Black women. Don't sell yourself short.
There's nothing wrong with IR which I presume you're aware of hence your screen name, so why be antagonistic towards others who choose to engage in it as you do?

As the adage goes, "to each their own."

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#17 May 17, 2014
Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>You may be a great guy there, Ammo, but she is betting her life's outcome will be better if she dates whites, marries white, and has his children, than it will be if she stays in race and she is right. When I use YOU, I am referring to Black males in general. She also has a better chance of survival with a white than a Black, even Black males know that. I had a Black friend of mine tell me he only associates with Black males he has known since early childhood, because hanging out with Blacks gave him a one in 6.8 chance of being murdered by a Black, while hanging with whites improved his chances to 1 in 56. You idolize guys who call your women bitches and whores and you do the same. You are known to beat your women, you brag about cheating on them, have been know to pimp them out for drugs, or money, or just to do it. She also knows the BM has a murder rate of 860% higher than a WM.
The intelligent, common sensed, educated, and motivated Black Woman has had enough of BM shenanigans and carrying the ball for him. With a high school dropout rate of 45 to 55%, living the make believe life thinking you're a sports hero, or a rap star, and not facing reality has done the BM in with the BF. She doesn't hate her race, she just knows she can be proud of who she is on the arm of a white man while being his partner, his equal, his friend, his lover.
There are some good and bad men in every race.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#18 May 17, 2014
WildOak-Donny Brook-Maceopatterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo

What's wrong its that person decision? YOu made the decison to only deal with Poor White women!

Nobody wants to hear the Slavey BS its OVER!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#19 May 17, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some good and bad men in every race.
maceo

We are taking about 80% of the men or more and not qualitifed! 1 in 3 incarcerated then they come out with felonies want to live off Black women1

Hell No!
Ivan from Africa

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#20 May 17, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I´m white.
You are race traitor in South Africa we don't date black women cause we like sitting in ambush and kill black folks you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 3 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 3 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 5 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web