Even Europeans know the moors were bl...
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#329 Nov 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we DARE YOU equate nazis with Africans.
Hate to tell you this, but Hitlers ancestors were North African Berbers! So the very worst racist of all time was an African in origin!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#330 Nov 3, 2013
lol...'barros' did u hear that? where's a troll when ya' need them

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#331 Nov 3, 2013
LOL!!! what a nudnik!

So Hitler was a Berber? LOL... so he wasn't black... hmmmm...

Who cares?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#332 Nov 3, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Now that we know the meaning lets reassess
Blàmenn or Blaumenn of Dublin-Black/Bluemen of Black Land or resting spot.
Dublin- Black Land
Kenneth Dubh the Niger or Duff Mc Mail Column- Kenneth the Black of Niger(Black) or McDuff Malcolm
Mal Dubh - Blackmail
ponder this....
"I DUB THEE"- I BLACK THEE
Black Nobility
Black Crest
Black Women Bones
Black folklore (Formors)
Can't do nothing with it huh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#334 Nov 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
LOL!!! what a nudnik!
So Hitler was a Berber? LOL... so he wasn't black... hmmmm...
Who cares?
no...he is saying it, to link Africans with nazism and it's all a lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#335 Nov 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
no...he is saying it, to link Africans with nazism and it's all a lie.
Well some people think Hitler was 1/4 Jewish...

Even if that were true, so what? Even if he were part berber, or hell, if he were part Yoruba, so what?

Hitler was an evil sick individual and I really can't even blame Germans for him.

I can find Africans---or anybody---who are greatly good, or greatly evil.

I see no significance in this.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#336 Nov 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we DARE YOU equate nazis with Africans.
You're an Afronazi. I've explained repeatedly why you deserve that appellation.

You're a race-supremacist.

Therefore Afronazi.
carly

Santa Ynez, CA

#337 Nov 3, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
I mean africa is the weakest continent.
But yeah, I don't even care if the ancient egyptians were black even though we know that not all of them are. You nogs have it in your head that all non blaccks sit around all day obsessing about egypt and the moors and all of your other afrocentric fairy tales when in reality we think very little of your race. We see them commercials with little children in africa with flies all over their faces and crud in their eyes. Literally looking likke a bag of bones. We know we are better than you.
Omg your're so ignorant you make me embarrassed to be white!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#338 Nov 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an Afronazi. I've explained repeatedly why you deserve that appellation.
You're a race-supremacist.
Therefore Afronazi.
..and ur a euro-nazi spreading LIES about Africa and her contributions to world. Again u racist bastard one doesn't have to be African or black to respect their importance to world. But u are anti-African.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#339 Nov 3, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
..and ur a euro-nazi spreading LIES about Africa and her contributions to world. Again u racist bastard one doesn't have to be African or black to respect their importance to world. But u are anti-African.
Your BS is tired.

Lies? You cannot name one.

I'm not anti-anyone.

When in here were we ever discussing African contributions to the world?

No... all we discuss are non-African peoples you attempt to claim due to your whitey-inculcated self-hatred.

The Spartans were black!
The Olmecs were black!
The Vikings were black!
The original Chinese were black!

And where in there are "African accomplishments"???

I'm in reality FAR more pro-African than you are.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#340 Nov 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Your BS is tired.
I'm not anti-anyone.
No... all we discuss are non-African peoples you attempt to claim due to your whitey-inculcated self-hatred.
The Spartans were black!
The Olmecs were black!
The Vikings were black!
LOL....bytch ur a insecure, lying, TIRED, username-changing, racist joke in the AA forum... bring your links. Until then what I SAY GOES HERE.. Yeah the damn OLMECS are Black ( THATS BEEN PROVEN)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#341 Nov 3, 2013
If we say a group is African...THEY ARE. Trolls without LINKS don't determine syht here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#342 Nov 3, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Your BS is tired.
I'm not anti-anyone.
The Spartans were black!
The Olmecs were black!
The Vikings were black!
They were maybe knit e1b1a or b bit black and you are not. I post on African Tribes as well. We are in a Black History Revisit to see were thing fit globally to the detail. What youbsee is a broad hold statement and not the complex and detailing combing into history to make a statement or claim as such or your playing like you don't understand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sacorey

Saltville, VA

#344 Nov 3, 2013
i'm not a full moor.. I have white man contaminations.. like draco malrapper

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#348 Nov 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
If we say a group is African...THEY ARE. Trolls without LINKS don't determine syht here.
Nothing you say matters, boy.

You're a cultist, not an academic.

Unlike me.

You have utterly failed.

We've proven beyond doubt the Olmecs were pure Native Americans from Soconusco.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#349 Nov 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>They were maybe knit e1b1a or b bit black and you are not. I post on African Tribes as well. We are in a Black History Revisit to see were thing fit globally to the detail. What youbsee is a broad hold statement and not the complex and detailing combing into history to make a statement or claim as such or your playing like you don't understand.
Try rewriting that gibberish and re-submit.

You're incoherent.

And, I know the real science and history, being graduate-educated in such matters.

Obviously you are but a lame racist Afronazi cultist.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#350 Nov 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
If we say a group is African...THEY ARE. Trolls without LINKS don't determine shyt here.
the racists will never enslave the African mind..the African holocaust will never happen again
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#351 Nov 5, 2013
motts wrote:
MOOR = BLACK AFRICAN
"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).
 Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).
"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.
CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WE ALL KNOW …MOORS WERE BLACK.
WXTREMELT OUT DATED LINK! DNA proves otherwise! Moroccans were not black Africans!They always looked exactly like these people:
www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/02/05/192810....
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#352 Nov 5, 2013
motts wrote:
MOOR = BLACK AFRICAN
"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).
 Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).
"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.
CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WE ALL KNOW …MOORS WERE BLACK.
According to DNA, the people of the Maghreb carry Haplogroup E1b1b1b as their main Haplogroup which is NORTH AFRICAN in origin then carry Haplogroup J1 which is from the Middle East! So NO they were never black Africans!
Photo of people of the Maghreb from ancient times to modern times:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maghreb_people_mos...
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#353 Nov 5, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say matters, boy.
You're a cultist, not an academic.
Unlike me.
You have utterly failed.
We've proven beyond doubt the Olmecs were pure Native Americans from Soconusco.
Clown the over riding majority go along with my assertion & proof
THE OLMECS WERE OF AFRICAN DESCENT.

http://2012.caliwali.com/images/olmecheaduse....
___

http://2012.caliwali.com/theolmecs.htm
and the trolls say "please stop showing linked proof of ancient Africans in the Americans"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 56 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 58 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33