Even Europeans know the moors were bl...

Even Europeans know the moors were black.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Try to rebut this one if you can.

http://youtu.be/7frbDr6Cbtk
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Todays black Africa is the most primitve region on Earth. It is also defenseless to any attack from any developed nation on Earth. IMO, a single Europeon nation like maybe Germany or even Italy could take defeat all of black Africas millitary powers combined in a very short period of time.

Black africans are primitive, weak, stupid and disgusting.

No ones cares what race the moors were. We don't even talk abour the moors. We just know that africa is the weakest nation on earth and will likely always be that way.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3 Oct 11, 2013
I mean africa is the weakest continent.

But yeah, I don't even care if the ancient egyptians were black even though we know that not all of them are. You nogs have it in your head that all non blaccks sit around all day obsessing about egypt and the moors and all of your other afrocentric fairy tales when in reality we think very little of your race. We see them commercials with little children in africa with flies all over their faces and crud in their eyes. Literally looking likke a bag of bones. We know we are better than you.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 11, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Todays black Africa is the most primitve region on Earth. It is also defenseless to any attack from any developed nation on Earth. IMO, a single Europeon nation like maybe Germany or even Italy could take defeat all of black Africas millitary powers combined in a very short period of time.
Black africans are primitive, weak, stupid and disgusting.
No ones cares what race the moors were. We don't even talk abour the moors. We just know that africa is the weakest nation on earth and will likely always be that way.
Ok, I'll take the white racist first.

Boy.

Knowest thou nothing, knave? Pendejo. I would tire my fingers typing all the civilizations which arose in Africa and I mean subsaharan Africa. Black civilizations.

Do you know about the Medieval period iron-and-steel industry in W Africa? Of course you don't, boy. It was entirely indigenous, not the product of Euro, Arab or any other influence.

Boy.

You couldn't find Morocco on a map of the Maghreb so shut up.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5 Oct 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Try to rebut this one if you can.
http://youtu.be/7frbDr6Cbtk
Now the black racist.

Boy.

Pseudo-intellectual clown.

I am already aware of the archaeological, historical and genetic evidence which confirms that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and that most of the Moors in Medieval Iberia were non-black Berbers.

Black Moors were mostly almoravides and almohades (Castilian spellings). They were not Berbers, but ethnic groups from further south, such as Mande, Fulani, Tuareg, Soninke, etc. Moslemized W Africans who served as the footsoldiers for the Arabs, spreading Islam and slavery into W Africa and beyond...

Boy.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#6 Oct 11, 2013
In 200 years our intellectually challenged negroes will be on topix insisting that the first man on the moon was black and of course they will not be taken seriously when that happens either.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Oct 11, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the black racist.
Boy.
Pseudo-intellectual clown.
I am already aware of the archaeological, historical and genetic evidence which confirms that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years, and that most of the Moors in Medieval Iberia were non-black Berbers.
Black Moors were mostly almoravides and almohades (Castilian spellings). They were not Berbers, but ethnic groups from further south, such as Mande, Fulani, Tuareg, Soninke, etc. Moslemized W Africans who served as the footsoldiers for the Arabs, spreading Islam and slavery into W Africa and beyond...
Boy.
So why do Europeans dress up to look Black African when they reenact Moorish-Christian battles then fool?

Those Europeans themselves know the Moors were black and were not non black berbers.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
In 200 years our intellectually challenged negroes will be on topix insisting that the first man on the moon was black and of course they will not be taken seriously when that happens either.
In 200 years your progeny will still be drooling cheap beer onto their keyboards.

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

Boy.
What? Slavery was in Africa before Arabs stepped a foot in there. You do not know what you are talking about. Slavery in Africa was a lot different then you try to make it out to be. Slaves in Africa were usually captured warriors from different tribes. But the children of those slaves were not considered slaves. They were set free and usually incorporated into that tribe.

You filthy Eurasians came to a slave trade that was already going on.

I would not expect you to except the fact that the moors were black and taught Europe how to take a bath, read and stand upright.

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Oct 11, 2013
This jewish fool is trying to make is seem like arabs spread slavery in Africa. What an idiot. Slavery was everywhere. All races enslaved themselves.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#12 Oct 11, 2013
Odinist wrote:
We also know that norsemen bitchslapped moors back to africa.
Yea a bunch of big blonde warriors made moors look like bytches.
now watch him get all butthurt and ook about former boxing hw champions that were black lol.

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Oct 11, 2013
Odinist wrote:
We also know that norsemen bitchslapped moors back to africa.
Yea a bunch of big blonde warriors made moors look like bytches.
That was after 700 years of black moors mixing with white female slaves. They became mixed and weak.

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Oct 11, 2013
Then the "norsemen" when on crusades and got bytchslapped back to Europe each and every time.

ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#15 Oct 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
That was after 700 years of black moors mixing with white female slaves. They became mixed and weak.
have you seen a subsaharan nog before? Black as midnite and scrawny af.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#16 Oct 11, 2013
It is true that african americans are stronger than africans due to racial admixture and breeding practices used by white slave masters.

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 Oct 11, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no such evidence that shows Maghreb being predominantly Eurasian 30,000 years. The Sahara desert itself isn't even that old. That fact alone proves your claim false. Black Africans freely traveled to North Africa 30k years ago. Your berbers are just a mix of Blacks and you dirty Eurasian invaders.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#18 Oct 11, 2013
But the past is the past..africa today is decades behind europe.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#20 Oct 11, 2013
Ook ook blacks were strong once upon a time and could fly ook ook they invented math and stuff ook ook and the pyramids ook ook and they had white female slaves they raped ook ook

Level 4

Location hidden

#23 Oct 11, 2013
Current evidence suggests the Sahara is only 10k years old.

Biggest lie these Eurasian idiots try to pull is saying the Sahara stopped black Africans from reaching North Africa.
motts

UK

#24 Oct 11, 2013
MOOR = BLACK AFRICAN

"Snowden (1970) and Desanges (1981) reference various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In various writers’ physical descriptions of the ancient Maghreb’s inhabitants. In addition to the presence of fair-skinned blonds, various “Ethiopian” or “part-Ethiopian” groups are described, near the coast and on the southern slopes of the Atlas mountains.“Ethiopians,” meaning dark-skinned peoples usually having “ulotrichous”(wooly) hair, are noted in various Greek accounts and European coinage (Snowden, 1970). Hiernaux (1975) interprets the finding of “subsaharan” population affinities in living Maghrebans as being solely the result of the medieval transsaharan slave trade; it is clear that this is not the case. Furthermore, the blacks of the ancient Maghreb were apparently not foreign or a caste." (S.O.Y Keita, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa," American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 83:35-48 (1990).

Joseph Vogel stressed: "Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north." (Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California, 1997, pp. 465-472).

"Except for the Zandj (black slaves) from lower Iraq, no large body of blacks historically linked to the trans-Saharan slave trade existed anywhere in the Arab world ... The high costs of slaves, because of the risks inherent in the desert crossing, which would have not permitted such a massive exodus ... Until the Crusades the Muslim world drew its slaves from two main sources: Eastern and Central Europe (Slavs) and Turkestan. The Sudan only came third." - Africa from the Seventh to Eleventh Century, UNESCO, 1988.

CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WE ALL KNOW …MOORS WERE BLACK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 9 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 45 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web