Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#26 Oct 27, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
Your against ir mixing but you embrace the fact that you have an irish last name
Hmm how contradicting
And if you hate it so much go to somoa ok there you can be with your people in peace and you'll never have to worry about a black women rejecting you for a white guy
im sorry.. This thread is about wm.. Bp.. Not bw.. Loving wm. This not the slave loving her master thread.. Is it.. All im saying is these.. So called skinheads.. Should come out the closet.. Confess they just nicca loving white boys.. And start admitting.. How much they desire to be slaves.. To the black race.. Aka.. Be the rap star.. Pimp.. Etc.. They so ashame to be white.. Its embrassing

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#28 Oct 27, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoan, there are Black girls who like Black guys and others like White guys and Black girls who like Samoan guys, and all kinds of races. You don't have to hate anyone.
thank you.. U can really see.. This thread is not a racial slur to bp.. Im so ashame at the fact many of these so call.. Nicca haterz.. R really nicca loverz. Hopefully u not the only bw.. Sees that. God bless

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#29 Oct 27, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
Seems to me black women are the ones chasing the white men.
http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/29243-N...
see what im talkin bout.. A fat wm.. Pretending to be a bm.. How shameful.. U nicca lover. Dont be ashame to be a white man.. U making wm look like sissys

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#31 Oct 27, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You crazy man lol go back on your pills i am 100% black.
ha ha ha ha.. A fat white boy wishing to be fat black man.. Nicca lover.
Fubu 2

New Zealand

#34 Oct 27, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You crazy man lol go back on your pills i am 100% black.
yo dog.. U aint lying homeboy. You got that g style swag going on.. Homie. Lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#36 Oct 27, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok do you not know how dumb you look?
I'm sorry look at the way your talking you are not even using proper grammar,
"You is all talking like dis" and nicca loving really? Why can't you just say people loving?
That's what we all are and who tf cares if wm like bw if you want to expose the racist why are you going about it like this? Very racist, disrespectful, hostile and ignorant you might as well jump in right along with them..
The only person you should be ashamed of is yourself.
if i said black lover.. Would that be less offensive.. I wish people.. Read my first post.. I even said.. Bp.. Do not get offended.. But i guess bp do not know how to.. Get under unsigned trolls.. Mentality.. If i said wm are brown loverz.. Is that offensive.. Arabloverz.. Bollywood loverz..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury says open season on ]\[iggers in Baltimore. 4 min White and Forever 20
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 min Drilling for the ... 1,275
The UK has left the EU 22 min Nemesis 23
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min ritedownthemiddle 1,394,335
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 26 min Marcus Washington 75
Idea To Make Whites Leave America 30 min Drilling for the ... 25
Obama Honors Homosexual Bar 51 min White and Forever 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 54 min you knew 135,922
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,229
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,515
More from around the web