Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towa...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163 Sep 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your experiences have made you racist. They called you “güera” so you respond by thinking it's because you're better looking for being whiter.
It's not about self-esteem, it's about the class system of Mexico. This is illustrated by entering a bank in Mexico. Notice that the tellers are mestizas, the guy sweeping the floor looks Native, and the manager in the office is white. That's Mexico in a nutshell.
And I don't care if you're white as snow, your culture is in large part Native. Mexican culture is mostly derived from Native cultures, and is interlaced with Spanish and Native influences at every level.
You sound racist.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#164 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound racist.
I'm a bit tired of your reactionary ignorance, boy. Racist against whom? whites?

You call me a racist to my face and I'll fuck you up interminably, got that?

It is a fact that there is a class system in Mexico with whites (criollos) on top. You're Puerto Rican and don't know this, pendejo?

I know plenty of people who in their families make fun of the güeros. It is not malicious, but it is a fact that the whiter you are the better job you'll get.

It is also a fact that criollos in Mexico can be very racist toward dark people, indiados.

It is racist to not recognize and acknowledge this.

The same thing exists in Puerto rico,¿que no?, where people hope their kids will have “good hair”, meaning not nappy.

Now can you dispute anything I said? You cannot, because it's true, as I would know far better than you do.

Location hidden

#165 Sep 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a bit tired of your reactionary ignorance, boy. Racist against whom? whites?
You call me a racist to my face and I'll fuck you up interminably, got that?
It is a fact that there is a class system in Mexico with whites (criollos) on top. You're Puerto Rican and don't know this, pendejo?
I know plenty of people who in their families make fun of the güeros. It is not malicious, but it is a fact that the whiter you are the better job you'll get.
It is also a fact that criollos in Mexico can be very racist toward dark people, indiados.
It is racist to not recognize and acknowledge this.
The same thing exists in Puerto rico,¿que no?, where people hope their kids will have “good hair”, meaning not nappy.
Now can you dispute anything I said? You cannot, because it's true, as I would know far better than you do.
Newyorican?

Location hidden

#166 Sep 4, 2013
This maricon can't hold a human conversation without going ape shit

Location hidden

#167 Sep 4, 2013
white chicana wrote:
... My cousins are all darker than me and are more Mestizos, I look whiter because my father is a white Mexican, they go out of their way to make me feel bad but because they are insecure because I am better looking and whiter......
Are you saying that you think white beauty should be considered supreme? Or are you merely describing how your cousins felt?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#168 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
This maricon can't hold a human conversation without going ape shit
You're an idiot, boy. You call me racist for discussing the class system of Mexico? What is your f'ing problem, boy?

Can't make an argument? Can you dispute anything I've said, boy? No, you cannot, boy.

So you need to cállate el pinche hocico, cabrón.
inspector silverton

United States

#169 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you think white beauty should be considered supreme? Or are you merely describing how your cousins felt?
I always wondered why there so much range in color among Hispanics, some of them look like the spitting image of Geronimo and many of the rich ones look like Italians. So most of you are mixed with indians. That explains a lot.

Location hidden

#170 Sep 4, 2013
Disqualifying people as knowledgeable based solely on nationality like this immigrant just did is racist. It’s also indicative of an undereducated mind incapable of knowing when a premise makes a conclusion false despite its validity within the deductive reasoning syllogistic format.

Cursing and threatening are also indications of irrational thought processes. Normal people know that such methods fail to convince.
They also know that threats of violence don’t always produce the fear intended and might instead strengthen resolve or lead the threatener to be classified as emotionally unstable or stupid.
In both cases respect is lost, an enemy is gained and the possibility for a calm, constructive, exchange of ideas is irrevocably lost.

Location hidden

#171 Sep 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, boy. You call me racist for discussing the class system of Mexico? What is your f'ing problem, boy?
Can't make an argument? Can you dispute anything I've said, boy? No, you cannot, boy.
So you need to cállate el pinche hocico, cabrón.
Tu suenas como una nena enoja!

Location hidden

#172 Sep 4, 2013
inspector silverton wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why there so much range in color among Hispanics, some of them look like the spitting image of Geronimo and many of the rich ones look like Italians. So most of you are mixed with indians. That explains a lot.
White Latin American

Total population
White people
192 million – 209 million[1][2]
33% or 36% of Latin American population
Regions with significant populations
Brazil 91M[3]
Argentina 38M[2]
United States 27M[4]
Colombia 9.2M[5][6] or 17.1M[5][7]
Cuba 7.3M[8]
Mexico 5.9M,[9] or 10.6M,[10] or 17.6M,[2] or 20M[11]
Peru 5.5M[12]
Chile 5.1M[13] or 9.1M[2]
Venezuela 5M[2] or 11.4M[14]
Costa Rica 3.5M[2]
Puerto Rico 3.2M[12]
Uruguay 3.1M[12]
Dominican Republic 2.0M[12]
Bolivia 2.0M[12]
Ecuador 1.4M[15]
Paraguay 1.3M[2]
Nicaragua 1M[12]
All other areas 1.1M[12]
Languages
Portuguese, Spanish, French and other languages[16]

Throughout Latin America people who are White identify with heritage from European settlers arriving in the Americas throughout the colonial and post-independence periods. Many of the earliest settlers were Spanish and Portuguese, and after independence, Italians have led numerically among the millions of immigrants. The Spaniards and Portuguese round out the top three. Notably large immigration occurred as well by Germans (includes Poles due to Partitions of Poland), Poles, Irish, British, French, Russians, Belgians, Dutch, Scandinavians, Ukrainians, Hungarians, Croats, Swiss, Greeks and other Europeans.[21][22][23] In at

Composing about 33% or 36% of the population as of 2010 according to some sources,[1][2][25] White Latin Americans constitute the largest racial-ethnic group in the region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipe...

The rest are predominantly mestizo and and 50 million Native Americans.

Blacks are a small minority in Hispanic America.
inspector silverton

United States

#173 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Disqualifying people as knowledgeable based solely on nationality like this immigrant just did is racist. It’s also indicative of an undereducated mind incapable of knowing when a premise makes a conclusion false despite its validity within the deductive reasoning syllogistic format.
Cursing and threatening are also indications of irrational thought processes. Normal people know that such methods fail to convince.
They also know that threats of violence don’t always produce the fear intended and might instead strengthen resolve or lead the threatener to be classified as emotionally unstable or stupid.
In both cases respect is lost, an enemy is gained and the possibility for a calm, constructive, exchange of ideas is irrevocably lost.
WTF? I'm not cursing or threatning anybody???

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#174 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read. The other poster said she was resented for being more beautiful than her darker relatives. My point was that the comments made at güeros are because of their preferred place in the class system.

I am pro-Native in this, not pro-criollo. But then one of my best friends is a Mexican with blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not prejudiced against individuals, only against a racist class system such as is present in Mexico and even worse in the USA.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#175 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Pinche inútil, you stuck your foot in your mouth and can't seem to dislodge it.

Next time try reading things 3x before you react mindlessly and wrongly.

I'm speaking against a racist class system and you call me racist?

Chíngate.

You want to make enemies, call people racist every time you can't understand what they're saying. Then whine about it endlessly, niñito.

What's irrational is your endless babbling, boy. Shut up.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#176 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>WTF? I'm not cursing or threatning anybody???
He's whining at me, not you. Es chillón nomás. No le hagas caso.

Location hidden

#177 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>WTF? I'm not cursing or threatning anybody???
Not meant for you.
inspector silverton

United States

#178 Sep 4, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not meant for you.
My bad.
inspector silverton

United States

#179 Sep 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
He's whining at me, not you. Es chillón nomás. No le hagas caso.
Yeah whatever!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#180 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
A number of countries in Latin America have a high % of Native ancestry still in the population, such as Mexico, most of Central America, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay.

The gene pool of Mexico has been estimated at about 60% Native, 20% Euro, 6-9% African, the rest Philippino, Chinese, Arab, Berber and Sephardic Jewish.

If you don't count the whiter upper class in Mexico, the population is even more Native than 60%. Gringos resist this fact, because it implies that Mexicans have more rights to be on the land in North America than if they're looked upon as Spanish.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#181 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah whatever!
Hey don't get snippy with me just because you don't understand Castilian.

Are you the typical dumbed-down monolingual Yank?
inspector silverton

United States

#182 Sep 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
A number of countries in Latin America have a high % of Native ancestry still in the population, such as Mexico, most of Central America, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay.
The gene pool of Mexico has been estimated at about 60% Native, 20% Euro, 6-9% African, the rest Philippino, Chinese, Arab, Berber and Sephardic Jewish.
If you don't count the whiter upper class in Mexico, the population is even more Native than 60%. Gringos resist this fact, because it implies that Mexicans have more rights to be on the land in North America than if they're looked upon as Spanish.
Phillipinos?? Maybe thats way some of them look kind of asian. Soemtimes I can't tell the difference. But I think the ones who look more Spanish look better though, especially the women. Thats just my opinion though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 4 min Trump is a joke 1,244
Cosby guilty! Nighurs wail! 6 min Ugly monkeys 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,747,019
Bill Cosby Found Guilty! 10 min Jax 11
Are WM Devils? 13 min BillyDbigballer 110
Trump Raw Dawgin' Leftoid Trash And Racists 16 min White Pride Patriot 3
TRUMP did in 1 year what Obama couldn't in 8! 28 min THX White Overlord 7
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 31 min BillyDbigballer 94
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 46 min Ms Mack 50
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Jake 200
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr thefucko 993
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 4 hr Master I M White 83