Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towa...
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#79 Feb 8, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually believe my feelings are hurt, then you're the retard.
I'm a troll and could care less. LOL
There has never been anything anyone has written to me that hurt my feelings, and I've been called many choice words.
Keep laughing. I guess we're both laughing.
The purpose of us trolls is to get reactions out of people, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe <<EVIL LAUGHTER
lauging

San Antonio, TX

#81 Feb 8, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of us trolls is to get reactions out of people, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe <<EVIL LAUGHTER
I dont think that anyone care for your entertainment troll Im laughing in response to you comebacks because you have no life from what I can see
lauging

San Antonio, TX

#82 Feb 8, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is what it is. I have pierced their minds. Even no reaction is a reaction. The fear of responding to a snappy troll.
ha ha no one fears you because you only come here for your sole entertainment and that is a proven fact. I bet any amount of money you are afraid of the black people in general besides the fact you come to a public forum to get your kicks

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#83 Feb 8, 2013
Sone posted vids on this subject showing Mexicans pulling down the American flag and putting their flag in it's place.
Decode This

Montclair, NJ

#84 Feb 9, 2013
Solution? self employment
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#85 Feb 9, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
Sone posted vids on this subject showing Mexicans pulling down the American flag and putting their flag in it's place.
There are Mexican nationals within our borders sad to say.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#86 Feb 9, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
The ones who started the custom of denigrating the USA flag as a form of political protest were white American citizens who were against the Viet Nam war.
WHITElightbulb

United States

#87 Feb 9, 2013
the mexican culture is real different from black people culture.the mexican culture is about not finding black people attractive and the black people culture is about not finding other black people attractive but talking about nappy hair products.
dummy

San Diego, CA

#88 Feb 10, 2013
Wrong Answer "Hick"...
Chicano

Arlington, TX

#90 May 5, 2013
Mexicans don't like whites, in fact, we want you all gone. We truly are colonizing this land. I suggest you hicks move back to Europe.
Word Up

Athens, GA

#92 May 5, 2013
Friend2Negroes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank Our Good Black Lord that we have these Mexicans doing such a terrible job with these Negroes of ours! It won't be long now before all U.S. citizens gang up on the Mexicans.:-)
Racist Hispanics beat up Native-Americans July 28, 2009
http://youtu.be/DqNNC21XwRA
love for everyone

Dallas, TX

#93 Jun 17, 2013
Friend2Mexis wrote:
Mexicans are eradicating Negroes from North America. They love Evil Whitey and his $$$$.
F##k you! Evil Whitey? You make me sick. All these other races hate white people because we are intelligent and have pride in our color and who we are. Blacks are constantly killing other blacks! And for what? To be top drug dealer on the block! Blacks have no respect and pride for their people or themselves! Stop using the victim card for something that happened 200 years ago! The whites today had nothing to do with it!
maria

United States

#94 Aug 21, 2013
look white people latinos dont like you think abour all the latinos that have african roots if theres a race war we are going to side with african americans guess what im packing and if any of you whities try to attack me a bullet to your head is what you are getting.
lord of the manor

United States

#95 Aug 21, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
I don't think Mexicans are becoming racist towards whites. The ones I know are just trying to make their lives better. It really depends on the individual person and what they're doing with their life. If they need to be around white people to further themselves they will, but they usually tend to stick to their own people when it;s all said and done. I have no issues with them. They are usually cool.
How can they be racist against Whites? Does anyone watch those Mexican chanels on TV? All you see is White Mexicans. If anything it seems they value being White or European over being Brown. It's just the ones in the States who talk all of that la Raza crap because Anglos here have treated them like shit but in Mexico everyone wishes they were White.
Zew

Centurion, South Africa

#96 Aug 21, 2013
"Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White People?"

Because whites invaded USA, exterminated Native Americans and later waged war against Mexico and grabbed the land from Mexicans...'Zimbabwean style'.

A third of USA belonged to Mexico.

California, Texas, part of Kansas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, part of Oklahoma, Nevada all belonged to Mexico and Mexicans want their land back.

Mexicans should kill white Americans and grab their land back.
Zew

Centurion, South Africa

#97 Aug 21, 2013
lord of the manor wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they be racist against Whites? Does anyone watch those Mexican chanels on TV? All you see is White Mexicans. If anything it seems they value being White or European over being Brown. It's just the ones in the States who talk all of that la Raza crap because Anglos here have treated them like shit but in Mexico everyone wishes they were White.
Typical American, you watch too much TV and believe everything you see in that white controlled box which is only an instrument to spread propaganda.
Zew

Centurion, South Africa

#98 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
There are Mexican nationals within our borders sad to say.
Mexican nationals within your own borders?

And this comes from someone who is posting from Texas?

You are in the Mexican land when you are in Texas and the US states I've mentioned above that whites butchered Mexicans for.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE...!
lord of the manor

United States

#99 Aug 21, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical American, you watch too much TV and believe everything you see in that white controlled box which is only an instrument to spread propaganda.
It's mexican televison numbnuts. You obviously too dumb to understand.

If you ever looked at a telenovela you might have seen guys like him.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1jvpgQ8TgJY/R_vy-GA...

Thats what I'm talking about you fcktard
General Pancho Salazar

Harrisburg, PA

#100 Aug 21, 2013
Zew wrote:
"Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White People?"
Because whites invaded USA, exterminated Native Americans and later waged war against Mexico and grabbed the land from Mexicans...'Zimbabwean style'.
A third of USA belonged to Mexico.
California, Texas, part of Kansas, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, part of Oklahoma, Nevada all belonged to Mexico and Mexicans want their land back.
Mexicans should kill white Americans and grab their land back.
Approximately sixteen percent of Mexicans-the ruling upper class, are white and have absolutely no hatred for their own race, moron. The rest are mostly a mix of white and Native American,(La Raza) and don’t hate their white heritage as AAs do simpleton. The Mexicans who might hate whites are the Mexican Native Americans. Black or Afro Mexicans don’t share the constant obsessive, pathological, murderous, anti-white animosity characteristic of AAs. If you don’t know what you are talking about and are too mentally lazy to research tnen why not simply stfu.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#101 Aug 21, 2013
General Pancho Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Approximately sixteen percent of Mexicans-the ruling upper class, are white and have absolutely no hatred for their own race, moron. The rest are mostly a mix of white and Native American,(La Raza) and don’t hate their white heritage as AAs do simpleton. The Mexicans who might hate whites are the Mexican Native Americans. Black or Afro Mexicans don’t share the constant obsessive, pathological, murderous, anti-white animosity characteristic of AAs. If you don’t know what you are talking about and are too mentally lazy to research tnen why not simply stfu.
Mexicans is alright as long as they learn to show respect. Most Mexicans claim the Aztecs. They don't claim white, don't want nuffin to do with you pink mofos. Can you blame them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,483,212
Racist blacks hate Trump because he is White 8 min KIP 21
Black Girl Magic 12 min Drax112 3
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 22 min asd 1,519
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 24 min Moses 394
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 43 min Moses 134
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 44 min Drax112 698
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 56 min Trump your President 90
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 25
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 97