Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White People?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 222 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Dotty

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

My friend was telling me about her first job and about how rude her coworkers were to her. Many of them didn't speak english well so they talked about her in Spanish. Because she is white, they assumed she didn't understand what they were saying about her. She was taught spanish so she pretended to only know english. They talked about her being white, were sometimes racist and made snide remarks. Because she was new, some coworkers would boss her around. They gave her jobs that they knew she would perform badly in and she would get often get reprimanded. They always found reasons to blame her for something. Things got so bad that she ended up quitting and quickly found another job. She ended up liking her new job. She takes her job and studies seriously so I can't see why she was not respected at her former job.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Dotty wrote:
My friend was telling me about her first job and about how rude her coworkers were to her. Many of them didn't speak english well so they talked about her in Spanish. Because she is white, they assumed she didn't understand what they were saying about her. She was taught spanish so she pretended to only know english. They talked about her being white, were sometimes racist and made snide remarks. Because she was new, some coworkers would boss her around. They gave her jobs that they knew she would perform badly in and she would get often get reprimanded. They always found reasons to blame her for something. Things got so bad that she ended up quitting and quickly found another job. She ended up liking her new job. She takes her job and studies seriously so I can't see why she was not respected at her former job.
Since they have been allowed to takeover, they may feel that they have the right to act the way white people used to treat other folks, as if they were beneath them?
Friend2Mexis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Mexicans are eradicating Negroes from North America. They love Evil Whitey and his $$$$.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Latinos don't see social problems in white vs them perspective. Stop projecting your cultural values on Latinos.
Dotty

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Friend2Mexis wrote:
Mexicans are eradicating Negroes from North America. They love Evil Whitey and his $$$$.
Sorry they don't love you. You are desperate for friendship. They gave her problems because she was white and they made her quit. She heard what they said about her. They ignored her and they didn't want her there.
Dotty

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they have been allowed to takeover, they may feel that they have the right to act the way white people used to treat other folks, as if they were beneath them?
Yeah maybe. Maybe some even resent white people.
Dotty

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Brainiac2 wrote:
Latinos don't see social problems in white vs them perspective. Stop projecting your cultural values on Latinos.
What are you talking about? I am strictly talking about Mexicans. You were not there so don't even start. I visited the restaurant that she worked at and I saw what she was talking about. She was one of two white people working that day and they both were ready to quit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dotty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah maybe. Maybe some even resent white people.
Again! Latino controversy with Anglo Americans isn't based on race. It's based on political cultural issues.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 3, 2013
 
Friend2Mexis wrote:
Mexicans are eradicating Negroes from North America. They love Evil Whitey and his $$$$.
Barely are even thought about unless a political issue comes up.
When it does color isn't mentioned or whiteness referred to as an enemy. That's AA culture not Latino.
Dotty

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 3, 2013
 
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again! Latino controversy with Anglo Americans isn't based on race. It's based on political cultural issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Is that right?! Why are you yelling?!

Since: Feb 11

Da Projects

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2013
 
Dotty wrote:
My friend was telling me about her first job and about how rude her coworkers were to her. Many of them didn't speak english well so they talked about her in Spanish. Because she is white, they assumed she didn't understand what they were saying about her. She was taught spanish so she pretended to only know english. They talked about her being white, were sometimes racist and made snide remarks. Because she was new, some coworkers would boss her around. They gave her jobs that they knew she would perform badly in and she would get often get reprimanded. They always found reasons to blame her for something. Things got so bad that she ended up quitting and quickly found another job. She ended up liking her new job. She takes her job and studies seriously so I can't see why she was not respected at her former job.
Sounds like you must have been watching an old episode of Seinfeld recently.
Dotty

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 3, 2013
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You think this isn't crazy?
Dotty

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 3, 2013
 
Fat Abbott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you must have been watching an old episode of Seinfeld recently.
Ummmm sure.
Burt Campbell

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

To hell with Whites. The beaners, yeah beaners, are attacking Blacks across America. Media trying
to downplay.
Dotty

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 3, 2013
 
WATCH THIS AND see. It's SAD and PAThetic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lopez

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 3, 2013
 
This such a sad story..they need to make a movie out of this.
Dotty

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 3, 2013
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Watch a group of Mexicans getting ready to beat up some white boys for waving the American flag......

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dotty wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Is that right?! Why are you yelling?!
Why are Yu overgenerlalizing?
Dotty

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 3, 2013
 
Mexican boy call a white man the N word. Quarrel escalates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Friend2Mexis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Burt Campbell wrote:
To hell with Whites. The beaners, yeah beaners, are attacking Blacks across America. Media trying
to downplay.
Thank Our Sweet White Lord that we have these Mexicans doing such a wonderful job with these Negroes of ours! It won't be long now :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••