why do black women talk so loudly

why do black women talk so loudly

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 8, 2011
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
Caribbean girl

Apopka, FL

#2 Aug 8, 2011
lol I dunno sounds like a hoodrat to me
SUNDAE

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Why do white women whine so much? Some sistas talk loud cause maybe they want to be heard! I don't know I'm not loud until you piss me off!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 8, 2011
This is boring troll

“STOP THE BULLSH** DRAMA!”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 8, 2011
Black Famous wrote:
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
I hope you're not referring to ALL black women. I'm black and I don't talk loud. I'm actually mumble my words but that's not any better than not speaking loud but you get my point. What I'm trying to say is don't say ignorant things. That's not true that black women talk so loudly.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 8, 2011
it's actually a pretty good question.

could anyone provide a logical answer?

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#7 Aug 8, 2011
Black Famous wrote:
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
another stereotype. just because you ran into one black woman shouting you assume all black women are like that. wake up...we're not all like that. we're not all loud. i've met women of different races who are also loud...not all of them but a few...that don't mean that all of them are loud. also...not many black women go around picking fights with black men...trying to make us look bad even more then what most people on here are trying to do...wow
The Nightmare

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Black women talk loudly because it's the only way they can get attention. They do it for shock value. It's the only way they can turn heads.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 8, 2011
Why do valley girls talk so loud just to be seen and get attention maybe its all that insecure self issue

utienation

“Live To Kill Live to Die”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Black Famous wrote:
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
I going to be truthful to you. The women is ghetto and need someone to take her frustration out on. You should have said something back to the hoodrat, but it would have ended badly for you man.
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#11 Aug 9, 2011
Because your sitting next to their mouths when they speak.
SUNDAE

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2011
The Nightmare wrote:
Black women talk loudly because it's the only way they can get attention. They do it for shock value. It's the only way they can turn heads.
come on now the attention a woman gets is based on looks and how she dresses. Pretty women turn heads no matter how they act!
janedoe

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 9, 2011
Black Famous wrote:
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
You're hallucinating...seek help.
edd

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 10, 2012
same reason white women and chinese women talk so loud they have big mouths

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Jan 10, 2012
Why do teenage white girls talk so loudly?
Kniga Writche

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Jan 10, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
Why do teenage white girls talk so loudly?
This is the AA Forum. We are trying to have a discussion about loud black women. Please keep your obsession with white women out of this.
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 10, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
No class, that's what it is. Also, she could have been raised around a lot of noise.
I'm black and I don't talk loud and I wasn't raised around a lot of noise (can't stand it either). So that could be why she was loud. She was either:

1) raised around a lot of noise
2) not raised at all

But there are other races of women that nag and/or talk loud too.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#18 Jan 10, 2012





To be heard over the Gunshots,...
SheWhoKnows

Lithia Springs, GA

#20 Jan 10, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
it is true.. i was minding my business in the mall and then listening to some jazz from my ipod. Then i heard this black woman shouting at me to get the hell out of thee. I mean, at least she could come politely and i would hear.. but she shouted and my ipod fell and the folks looked at me funny.
What do you think black women that are always loud and ready to fight with us (black men) over nothing.
Usually when a person has to speak loudly, it is because she's speaking to an idiot who either can't hear or can't understand English. LOL WHICH ARE YOU?
SheWhoKnows

Lithia Springs, GA

#21 Jan 10, 2012
The Nightmare wrote:
Black women talk loudly because it's the only way they can get attention. They do it for shock value. It's the only way they can turn heads.
Speaking loudly is certainly not the only way We (Sisters) can get attention. It is the only way we can get a "damn fool's" attention. But actually, all we have to do is enter a room and heads turn. Like your unwarrented comments about us here. We are Always on the minds of men, regardless of race. Cause we're hot yet cool, fine and refined, intelligent and sexy, God fearing and Angelic. Yes yes yes...please keep your "hateration" to yourself. I tell you what...when you can figure out why MEN of all colors think their dicks are God's gift to women...let us all know. Otay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America 1 min AmericanCreed 714
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 min bblight 188
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,603,910
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 4 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 6 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 8 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 17 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 36 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 57 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118
More from around the web