Next Last

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1064 Aug 10, 2013
KrePAzkraka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another "NotsoDevineMzM" quote:
"What TWC says (or twists) doesn't bother me....It's just par for the course with people who think like he does and have the nerve to call themselves Christians....Up to this point, I haven't mentioned just how close to home this case hits....Anyone who has lost a child to gun violence knows the pain this causes, so I do feel for Trayvon's parents....My only child was shot and killed in 2009....Some of the people (and I use that term loosely) on this site said some of the most awful things about her even though she was a total stranger to them....She wasn't a drug dealer, a 'h*', or any of the things that they called her....She was my child....I believe in our justice system, even with its flaws and although the police and I KNOW who her killer is, he still walks free because witnesses are afraid to testify against him....but, I believe in karma and I know eventually he will either be arrested and convicted (maybe not for her murder) or he will come to a violent end....HE is a marked man now....One bad decision can alter so many lives as is the case here....Zimmerman's life will never be the same and all because he failed to use common sense, failed to listen to the dispatcher's request and took the law into his own hands....He has no one to blame but himself for the terrible mess he finds himself in and I hope when the evidence is presented in court, he will be convicted and removed from society where he can't hurt anyone else....."
LINK???????? There is nothing racist in what I said there. I didn't mention race once, not regarding my daughter's case nor the Martin/Zimmerman case. Nice try though and NOW, I do have to get some sleep as I am driving to Germany in the early morning. Happy hunting for someone else to mess with, Syb.......smh......
LION

Charlotte, NC

#1066 Aug 10, 2013
HEY BLACKS
I have gotten over 300 blacks to support a black owned bank. Will you guys also come aboard?
KrePAzkraka

Asheville, NC

#1067 Aug 10, 2013
---OH---REALLY--- wrote:
lmao! Nutso challenged for a link to "anything" that was said as not being true, and then when she gets her nose rubbed in it, she goes off on some "I'm not racist" tangent, which has nothing to do with the link challenge she issued.
Oh, and by the way,....
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T285HMLLQTBVS...
....yes she is.
Thanks.
MsM is definitely comical relief since she is not intelligent enough to understand that she is racist. If I had to decide between whether she is 12 years old or mentally challenged, I would unhesitatingly vote for the latter. I don't need to see her in order to roll on the floor laughing. The dumb things she post are more than enough to cause that reaction.

Location hidden

#1068 Aug 10, 2013
---OH---REALLY--- wrote:
lmao! Nutso challenged for a link to "anything" that was said as not being true, and then when she gets her nose rubbed in it, she goes off on some "I'm not racist" tangent, which has nothing to do with the link challenge she issued.
Oh, and by the way,....
<quoted text>
....yes she is.
Thank you for the link so all can see what I was responding to and if YOU are too stupid to understand what was meant, perhaps it is YOU who has reading and comprehension problems. You can call me whatever you wish, the intelligent posters on here (of which YOU are not) know me better than that and know that you are notorious for altering posts and using proxies and other screen names to post nonsense on here. Now, enjoy your idiocy, k? I am actually headed to bed finally. YOU remain the TOPIX troll and joke no matter which name you post under, sacamna MAKA....Inila yaki ye, [email protected]

Location hidden

#1069 Aug 10, 2013
If the best you can do is to judge the posts, be my guest. It neither shows me to be a racist nor YOU two (or one logging in and out) to be MENSA members......Inila yaki ye, waglulas.......hehehehehehehe. ......

*poof*
KrePAzkraka

Asheville, NC

#1070 Aug 10, 2013
---OH---REALLY--- wrote:
Oh, and by the way,....
<quoted text>
....yes she is.
This is what she said "...Until you can post supporting proof that I did any of the things you are alleging, you are just talking out of your backside..."

"...any of the things..."
Which is what we both did several times.
KrePAzkraka

Asheville, NC

#1071 Aug 11, 2013
Here is another interesting example of MzMs lack of integrity- a conversation with HODOR88-

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
The term 'THEY always get away' and other things GZ has said (and since this incident) speak for themselves. You can believe what you wish, I shall continue to believe the whole incident could have been avoided if GZ had NOT taken the law into his own hands. A lot of people on both sides should be ashamed of themselves and their actions up to and including the attorneys. You certainly haven't seen the Martins shamelessly soliciting donations all over the internet as GZ has done. This whole case is sickening, to say the least.

Here is the link to the web site that the Martin family isn't shamefully accepting donations for their cause-

https://www.google.com/url ...
KrePAzkraka

Asheville, NC

#1072 Aug 20, 2013
http://mobile.news.com.au/national-news/victo...

George Zimmerman's race was part of the heading when he shot Trayvon. There is no mention of the race of the teenagers that shot Chris Lane in American news outlets.
KrePAzkraka

Asheville, NC

#1074 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.wsav.com/story/23225310/new-video-...

Still think the mother did it?

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#1075 Aug 22, 2013
KrePAzkraka wrote:
http://www.wsav.com/story/2322 5310/new-video-suspect-takes-s tand-in-brunswick-baby-shootin g-trial
Still think the mother did it?
Ahh...so he has been proven to be a liar.
Is he implicating Elkins out of fear for his own ass?
Assistant Public Defender Jonathan Lockwood tried to show that Lang had trouble identifying Elkins during a police interview, and that he didn't tell the truth.

Lockwood: "How many times would you say you lied to officers during your interview?"

Lang: "About four."

You dont know him but was there? The mother fingered both of you as the robbers. I think he is lying. They are innocent of this particular crime and he is scared. Thats why the story keeps changing. He is in self preservation mode.
Lang says he didn't know Elkins before the day of the shooting, but that he was there when it happened. He says he took off and lied to police out of fear. "I was scared they were going to get me for something I didn't do," Lang said.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1076 Aug 22, 2013
bitterSWEET910 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh...so he has been proven to be a liar.
Is he implicating Elkins out of fear for his own ass?
Assistant Public Defender Jonathan Lockwood tried to show that Lang had trouble identifying Elkins during a police interview, and that he didn't tell the truth.

Lockwood: "How many times would you say you lied to officers during your interview?"

Lang: "About four."

You dont know him but was there? The mother fingered both of you as the robbers. I think he is lying. They are innocent of this particular crime and he is scared. Thats why the story keeps changing. He is in self preservation mode.
Lang says he didn't know Elkins before the day of the shooting, but that he was there when it happened. He says he took off and lied to police out of fear. "I was scared they were going to get me for something I didn't do," Lang said.
You knew this was gonna happen. We all know the scare tactics they use on ppl. This boy is scared, he's young, probably some type of mental disability etc. in my opinion these boys don't stand a chance.

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#1077 Aug 22, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
You knew this was gonna happen. We all know the scare tactics they use on ppl. This boy is scared, he's young, probably some type of mental disability etc. in my opinion these boys don't stand a chance.
YEP!
Central park 5 all over again. Play em against each other, head games with the promise of a lesser or no sentence. Unless something comes out about lying ass Sherry West, they are going down.
KrePAzkraka

United States

#1078 Aug 24, 2013
http://staugustine.com/news/national-news/201...

De'Marquise's confidence that they "had nothing" on him, and his reaction to the response to them not having, but then having the gun is hilarious. The expression on his face when realizing that his own family, the ones that threw the gun in the pond, and gave him his alibi, had turned on him: priceless.
tophuman

Brownsburg, IN

#1079 Aug 25, 2013
Crusher wrote:
It's not a hate crime if the victim is white
you melanin addled POS
KrePAzkraka

United States

#1080 Sep 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bSweet. I haven't been following this case as closely as I did the Martin/Zimmerman case as I am out of the country at the moment and not online as much but, from what I have read, this case is full of things that are not at all kosher. Just the way the initial questioning of the suspects was handled by the police without a parent or legal guardian present or an attorney could cause a problem once this trial gets underway. I also wouldn't be surprised if the judge is recused and a new one appointed when this trial starts. Hope you and yours are well and enjoying your weekend......:)
http://www.news4jax.com/news/georgia-news/jur...

Why did the jury not agree with your opinion that things were not at all kosher? Oh. The jury wasn't made up of weak minded racists like you.
God is the way

Toronto, Canada

#1082 Aug 15, 2014
VolvoXC90 wrote:
These primates aint able to adapt to human society! Send these advanced gorillas back to their natural habitat where they belong! Over their they can "chill" in the heat, swing in the trees, eat some bananas, rape some passing woman or kid, fight with other negro males and eat them up, play a little drum, run around a bit, grab some antelope, eat some bananas, fuck a little bit, get drunk on fermented fruit or herbs, hunt albinos and other voodo activites...
SHAME ON YOU AMERICANS FOR NOT SHIPPING THESE PRIMATES BACK, NOW THESE APES ARE IN EUROPE BECAUSE OF YOU!
Wake up dammit! Wake the fk up and see that the feral vicious beasts is ruining our civilization!
Start taking control of these monsters! At least when segregation was around there was none of this shit. You damned cowards! I'm calling you c*nts out. Cowards!
Your words show a lack of faith. You need The Lord Jesus Christ in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min My New Alias RULES 1,660,549
Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson SLAMS Black "Christ... 7 min Polaris 22
News New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h... 7 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 5
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 14 min Cisco Cruz 86
I'm Mostly White And I Just Found Out That I'm ... 16 min JonJ76543 5
Does RACE Trump Gender? 19 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 16
White people, You need to do something to preve... 22 min Deadly Guy 22
Blacks hate facts! 40 min I M WHITE 21
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 1 hr el rey de los cam... 71
Is this KIP? 1 hr I M WHITE 91
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 1 hr Jake 39
More from around the web