Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in fron...
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#894 Apr 3, 2013
White Man 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
A jury convicted a Paterson man Friday of raping his daughter in what prosecutors alleged was years of abuse that led to his fathering four children by the girl in an attempt to create his own “blue blood” race.
Aswad Ayinde, 54, was found guilty of four counts of sexual assault and two counts of aggravated sexual assault. The jury deliberated for about an hour before reaching its decision. Ayinde faces 50 years in state prison when sentenced May 27 by state Superior Court Judge Raymond A. Reddin. He remained calm throughout the proceedings.
This was the second of what will be five trials for Ayinde, who was convicted in 2010 on all counts of molesting another daughter from age 8 until she bore his child as a teenager. He must serve 23 years of his 40-year prison sentence before he’s eligible for parole. He faces more than 100 years if convicted of all the charges in the current and pending trials.
Ayinde asked to be tried separately on charges of assaulting each of five daughters, arguing that previous convictions or pending charges could bias jurors. The prosecutor agreed to the request.
The defendant, formerly known as Eric McGill, had a varied professional background that included a career in the music business. He directed the video for the Fugees' "Killing Me Softly," which won an MTV best R&B video music award in 1996.
In his role as a self-proclaimed prophet, prosecutors told jurors, Ayinde insisted that children be born at home to avoid creating birth certificates. Children also were home schooled, and subject to years of brutal beatings and rapes.
Passaic County Senior Assistant Prosecutor Lisa Squitieri put Ayinde’s former wife and the alleged victim daughter on the witness stand, where they said Ayinde often talked of how he could easily kill the children without repercussions because, without birth certificates, there was no evidence they ever existed. It was one of many tactics Ayinde employed, the state alleged, to keep his daughters and their mother from telling anyone what was going on over several years in households in Paterson, Eatontown and the Oranges, among other places.
The daughter testified that Ayinde started molesting her when she was 8, and impregnated her with the first of four babies when she was 12. She and her mother only reported him to authorities in 2005.
Hackensack defense attorney Nina C. Remson argued that Ayinde family had made a lifestyle choice, as disturbing as it might seem, and that the incestuous sex and child-bearing of his daughters was consensual.
While underage sex is never “consensual” in the eyes of the law, Remson argued that because there were no birth certificates there was no way of confirming when the daughter’s children were really born. She maintained the daughter was much older when the sex started with Ayinde than prosecutors have alleged. She also argued that the daughter may have a book deal in the works, and that she exaggerated her claims for the sake of potential sales.
Another woman, now in her 30s, testified that she was invited into Ayinde’s open marriage she, too, had sex with his wife and his daughter when she was 8, at his direction.
how many white school teachers have been arrested for molesting students. I can come up with millions of crimes like that with whites. I'm not as ignorant as you are. I know there are black murderers and child molesters. whites like you act like whites do not commit any crimes. whites are this pure race who do not commit heinous crimes.
Cloud Strife

Newark, NJ

#895 Apr 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>What?
If I was to say "Look I'm sorry but you are too late for the meeting." What do think would happen? There would be loud cries of racisim and whitey putting down the black man.
We have insurance.
What??
How about enforcing the rule for everyone, so it wouldn't matter what race he was. Look I don't care either way, point is we're not all the same.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#896 Apr 3, 2013
Cloud Strife wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
How about enforcing the rule for everyone, so it wouldn't matter what race he was. Look I don't care either way, point is we're not all the same.
I know that.You seem like a well educated person.But these guys have gold chains and grills as they are called.
White pimp daddy an't down wit'that.
White Man 7

Asheville, NC

#897 Apr 3, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>how many white school teachers have been arrested for molesting students. I can come up with millions of crimes like that with whites. I'm not as ignorant as you are. I know there are black murderers and child molesters. whites like you act like whites do not commit any crimes. whites are this pure race who do not commit heinous crimes.
DORCHESTER (CBS)– A teacher’s assistant accused of indecent assault on a 14-year-old boy in Dorchester has been arrested and charged over an unrelated crime.
LaShawn Hill was charged Wednesday with Larceny and Forgery. Police say during the assault investigation, they developed information that Hill was involved in the theft of several computers from the school.
The Harbor Pilot School in Dorchester is moving to fire Hill over the initial sexual assault charges, school officials announced Wednesday evening.
Police had also served a summons to LaShawn Hill, ordering him to court on Friday.
The mother of a 14-year old boy, who is autistic and does not speak, said a school staff member told her Hill and her son were found in a room with their pants open.
A teacher who saw what happened reported the incident to school officials.
Hill has worked in the Boston school system for seven years.
His wife, WBZ-TV has learned, runs a day care out of their home. She reportedly kicked Hill out of the house after the allegations surfaced.
White Man 7

Asheville, NC

#898 Apr 3, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>also, you are defending those white mass murderers and white child molesters. you should be ashamed of them. it's really amazing how you white dogs come up with crap. when a black person commit a crime it's the black race that committed that act. but, when many nutty white boys shoot up schools and politicians or molest kids. it's not the white race that committed those mass shootings or rapes. talking about hypocrisy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
archie bonker

Hoffman Estates, IL

#899 Apr 4, 2013
Cloud Strife wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating the facts humbly huh?? So calling me a big lipped big nosed creature is humble to you? You been up here calling names this whole time and now you want to play the victim?? My education was actually as good as these superior whites, because I graduated top of class in a school where there were prodominately white students. So name calling or not, shut your stupid a** up archie, seriously nothing you say matters to anyone but yourself. Why respond?? Because I love outsmarting a white guy at his own game. I read, write, and speak better than you, my etiquette is ten times more than that of your own. I'm not saying I'm better than all white people, but you sir are a horrible human being and no matter what color you are, I'm still, and always will be a better human being than you.
Those are true statements.full black folk do indeed have fat lips and wide noses.I have degrees on my wall I earned through education I payed for.I didnt get free goverment handouts as some people do?HHHMMMM?
archie bonker

Hoffman Estates, IL

#900 Apr 4, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>also, you are defending those white mass murderers and white child molesters. you should be ashamed of them. it's really amazing how you white dogs come up with crap. when a black person commit a crime it's the black race that committed that act. but, when many nutty white boys shoot up schools and politicians or molest kids. it's not the white race that committed those mass shootings or rapes. talking about hypocrisy!!!
I dont defend white mass murderers.Im stating the fact that blacks do kill many more people than whites do on a ratio due to there being 69.1% wite to 12.1% black population.Your race is angry and kills anything in sight.Its a sign of low education.That could be why that group of teachers in that school in georgia had to change all the test results so it looked like all their black students passed with flying colors.Why do blacks always have to cheat to win.Whites play fair and honest.Please do the same will ya.GGGEEESSSHHHHH!!!
Cloud Strife

Philadelphia, PA

#901 Apr 4, 2013
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> Those are true statements.full black folk do indeed have fat lips and wide noses.I have degrees on my wall I earned through education I payed for.I didnt get free goverment handouts as some people do?HHHMMMM?
Never took a government hand out for anything in my life. My car, aptment, and everything my daughter owns was paid for with my two jobs, one of which I've had since I was 18. Thank you very much...and what's your degree for?? Black history?? You know so "much" so I figured that'd be your major. And So what we got features, least we ain't all flat assed and boring faced. No one cares about your education. You seem to be caught up education for some reason, like staring at that empty wall in your mothers basement is getting to you or something. I know more white kids than not with obama phones and student loan bills. Your not saying s*hit. Nothing but a word. So we can keep on doing this until a. You lose. Or b. I win. Its up to you. You've repeated yourself so much that its becoming silly how badly you want to defend your kind while s*hitting on ours. The fact remains...because I'm not a racist piece of trash, I will always be a better human being than you...and you can stop writing facts from various websites like we don't already know the statistics. We do. The good ones just don't care. And the bad ones??? Well you know so much about them so I'm sure you know that they obviously don't give a s*hit either. Get a job or a white girlfriend or whatever else helps you occupy your time. This is sad.
Cloud Strife

Philadelphia, PA

#902 Apr 4, 2013
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text>I dont defend white mass murderers.Im stating the fact that blacks do kill many more people than whites do on a ratio due to there being 69.1% wite to 12.1% black population.Your race is angry and kills anything in sight.Its a sign of low education.That could be why that group of teachers in that school in georgia had to change all the test results so it looked like all their black students passed with flying colors.Why do blacks always have to cheat to win.Whites play fair and honest.Please do the same will ya.GGGEEESSSHHHHH!!!
HAHAHAHA. Whits play fair and honest?? Name a few of them that got rich through hard work and perseverance?? No one ever gets rich by being honest. White or black. So again you sound stupid as hell even saying that. You should practice a little something I like to call premature mental preparation. Its the act of thinking about what your going to say before actually saying it. Or in your case writing seeing as how you'd never actually say this to a black person unless you were armed because you seem kind of like a punk.
stat man

Hoffman Estates, IL

#903 Apr 4, 2013
Cloud Strife wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA. Whits play fair and honest?? Name a few of them that got rich through hard work and perseverance?? No one ever gets rich by being honest. White or black. So again you sound stupid as hell even saying that. You should practice a little something I like to call premature mental preparation. Its the act of thinking about what your going to say before actually saying it. Or in your case writing seeing as how you'd never actually say this to a black person unless you were armed because you seem kind of like a punk.
Well the stats prove blacks kill more blacks than whites do.Dont shoot the messemger man.I know you all love shootin's.
Teehee

UK

#904 Apr 4, 2013
It has been proven,that whites who kill whites are color blind!
Cloud Strife

Orange, NJ

#905 Apr 4, 2013
stat man wrote:
<quoted text> Well the stats prove blacks kill more blacks than whites do.Dont shoot the messemger man.I know you all love shootin's.
Contrary to your belief's we don't like to shoot. I own a gun legally and its only for my daughter and my household protection, I only take it from my house when I'm with my daughter. Not to start a riot or feel power over anyone because I don't do those things. Even after I told you no one cares about the stats you insist on stating them anyway. So its clear that I've won this round archie bonker aka stat man. Blacks kill more blacks than whites kill blacks, and whites kill more whites than blacks kill whites...its the same all over the world, with every race, color, person participating in their own way. Your defense is comedy but nothing is funny about anything on this post. An innocent child lost it's life and YOUR blaming every black person in the world right now with your stupid comments, and mundane remarks. But the funny thing is statistically speaking, your life will end at the hands of another white, if it doesn't end some other way. I don't shoot messengers by the way. I let them fail in their own right because being the messenger is bad enough already. That means your job is solely to be in someone else business which you do so well, keep it up and you'll be promoted to informant in no time.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#906 Apr 4, 2013
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text>I dont defend white mass murderers.Im stating the fact that blacks do kill many more people than whites do on a ratio due to there being 69.1% wite to 12.1% black population.Your race is angry and kills anything in sight.Its a sign of low education.That could be why that group of teachers in that school in georgia had to change all the test results so it looked like all their black students passed with flying colors.Why do blacks always have to cheat to win.Whites play fair and honest.Please do the same will ya.GGGEEESSSHHHHH!!!
hey moron, the blacks that you are talking about live in a drugs and guns infested impoverished neighborhoods. most of them are drug users, drug addicts or in a drug gang. they are not killing because they are black moron. I am black. my family members are black. me or any of my family members have never killed anyone. most all of those house invasions are done by poor addicts. they are doing those robberies or killings to get more drugs. that's a fact. it has nothing to do with being black. because you have white addicts and white drug gangs doing the same thing. the differences are more of those white addicts have better access to more money.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#907 Apr 4, 2013
White Man 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
DORCHESTER (CBS)– A teacher’s assistant accused of indecent assault on a 14-year-old boy in Dorchester has been arrested and charged over an unrelated crime.
LaShawn Hill was charged Wednesday with Larceny and Forgery. Police say during the assault investigation, they developed information that Hill was involved in the theft of several computers from the school.
The Harbor Pilot School in Dorchester is moving to fire Hill over the initial sexual assault charges, school officials announced Wednesday evening.
Police had also served a summons to LaShawn Hill, ordering him to court on Friday.
The mother of a 14-year old boy, who is autistic and does not speak, said a school staff member told her Hill and her son were found in a room with their pants open.
A teacher who saw what happened reported the incident to school officials.
Hill has worked in the Boston school system for seven years.
His wife, WBZ-TV has learned, runs a day care out of their home. She reportedly kicked Hill out of the house after the allegations surfaced.
SO WHAT! I can come up with a million stories about white teachers, police, priests, wives, husbands. what are you proving that there are black child molesters...lol. there are black, white, Asian, Hispanic child molesters. the thing is that you whites on this forum. you whites come on here when a black person commit a crime. it's a black thing to you white idiots. but when a white commit a crime. it's not a white thing it's just a individual thing. that's racist.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#908 Apr 4, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHAT! I can come up with a million stories about white teachers, police, priests, wives, husbands. what are you proving that there are black child molesters...lol. there are black, white, Asian, Hispanic child molesters. the thing is that you whites on this forum. you whites come on here when a black person commit a crime. it's a black thing to you white idiots. but when a white commit a crime. it's not a white thing it's just a individual thing. that's racist.
Admit it! you love this opportunity to tell the great and powerful white man what disgust you harbor in the real world out there in person.
Does it eat at you? Not to tell the white boss at work he's a honkey? How about that old fat whitey that lives down the street with the ugly wife and the funny looking dog? Couldn't you just smack upside his head?
Oh how your African blood must boilwith jungle lust when you see a blond white woman with large breasts!

I can't falt you.You don't know any better.

The opion expressed on this comment does not represent topix or its advertisers.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#909 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Admit it! you love this opportunity to tell the great and powerful white man what disgust you harbor in the real world out there in person.
Does it eat at you? Not to tell the white boss at work he's a honkey? How about that old fat whitey that lives down the street with the ugly wife and the funny looking dog? Couldn't you just smack upside his head?
Oh how your African blood must boilwith jungle lust when you see a blond white woman with large breasts!
I can't falt you.You don't know any better.
The opion expressed on this comment does not represent topix or its advertisers.
boy, you are weird...lol. really weird. you need to get out of the your trailer more. maybe, it's that trailer park that you live in. oh yea, my bosses are black. WEIRDO...lol.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#910 Apr 4, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>boy, you are weird...lol. really weird. you need to get out of the your trailer more. maybe, it's that trailer park that you live in. oh yea, my bosses are black. WEIRDO...lol.
Well,it was the best I could come up with right now.I'm not really good at this raceisim thing.
Maybe with your guidence I'll get better at it.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#911 Apr 4, 2013
AngelaM wrote:
omg/ I am starting to hate blacks/ i never though i would say that.
It's too bad that Holder doesn't have the guts to call it a hate crime because that's exactly what it is.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#912 Apr 4, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well,it was the best I could come up with right now.I'm not really good at this raceisim thing.
Maybe with your guidence I'll get better at it.
well, jumper the idiot take this advice. take two aspirins and go to bed. try again tomorrow.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#913 Apr 4, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>well, jumper the idiot take this advice. take two aspirins and go to bed. try again tomorrow.
Yes.I'll drink my apple juice,fart,and roll over and go to sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min An NFL Fan 1,404,992
Trump claims Putin used the 'N' word 14 min Mike NY 4
hell is not real!!!!! 16 min AAM2000 2
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 20 min Dan Snow 19
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 42 min AAM2000 1,566
Why are YOU voting for Hillary ? 45 min DerekJ 10
Freddie Gray's mother speaks 49 min Tru 1
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 58 min Dark Truth 14,517
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 59 min Rebel soldier 72
The DNC Convention 1 hr No Pants Suit 56
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 2 hr iamcuriousnow 20
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 2 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web