Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in fron...
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#813 Apr 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>she's gay and married to a very good looking fitness trainer. so, someone don't think like you "jumper the idiot".
I guess the warmth of the Easter season has departed.Well...stay out of my yard lawn jockey!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#814 Apr 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the warmth of the Easter season has departed.Well...stay out of my yard lawn jockey!
"stay out of your yard" that's what your next door neighbors are telling their little kids...lol. pervert!
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#815 Apr 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>"stay out of your yard" that's what your next door neighbors are telling their little kids...lol. pervert!
I think I'm getting too old for trash talk.
It don't seem as fun anymore.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#816 Apr 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'm getting too old for trash talk.
It does lose it's entertainment after a while. The mud slugs are so stupid it's hard to get low enough to think on their level. I think elementary children can do a better job of it.
Blue Diamond

Philadelphia, PA

#817 Apr 1, 2013
Damn this is a f***ed up forum. Poor child, death to children is never right no matter who does it. It kind of seems like a bigger deal than that white kid who shot a whole bunch of children in the face though. Two blacks shoot one white baby, one white shoots 20 kids of all colors, its all fucked up. The skin color or neighborhood doesn't matter. No one talks about casey anthony, but everyone is still talking about o.j.?? Stop pointing fingers. And stop calling us primates. Everyones a primate dumbs***s. That's just plain old ignorance at its best. Sitting up there calling us names but not one time on this thread has any of the black people defending themselves wrote out a racist remark against whites. How the f*** do you expect us to act when we are viewed like that all of the time??? I tried giving a lady at the mall back some money she dropped and she thought I was offering her money for sex?? What kind of shit is that. My recation was not to shoot her. It was only to shake my head in disgust and drop her money at her feet so she can pick it up her f***ing self. And out of all the people that day that said I wasn't wrong, the majority were white. Not everyone thinks like the kids in this story. That woman has my full wholehearted condolences and so does her family, and I'm crossing my heart for her child.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#818 Apr 1, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
A mugging does not involve shooting a baby in a pram in the head.This has racial hate crime written all over it.
The baby was half latino, but I agree. The baby looked white and I think that is the reason. I think things are going to boil over soon with this and Zimmerman.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#819 Apr 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
you people are sick perverts. another sick white boy abducted a 10 year old little girl in los angeles. SICK!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#820 Apr 1, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It does lose it's entertainment after a while. The mud slugs are so stupid it's hard to get low enough to think on their level. I think elementary children can do a better job of it.
so, tell me why are you here? if you are to big for the crap that you started. you should try going to the white dog forum. GET OUT OF THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM MORONS. no one asked you to come here white boys.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#821 Apr 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
lol...the ignorant butt started this crap. now, jumper the idiot is to old for it...hahahahaha. so, now you are leaving I hope?
clean white dude

Hoffman Estates, IL

#822 Apr 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>you people are sick perverts. another sick white boy abducted a 10 year old little girl in los angeles. SICK!
Well saturday in chicago 300 black teens hit the streets down town and went around punching people at random in the face for fun.Cops arrested 28.One black even punched the cops horse in the nose.Why are your people so disrespectful? You's got to be the missing link between ape and man.Cause you some dumb bastards.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#823 Apr 1, 2013
Blue Diamond wrote:
Damn this is a f***ed up forum. Poor child, death to children is never right no matter who does it. It kind of seems like a bigger deal than that white kid who shot a whole bunch of children in the face though. Two blacks shoot one white baby, one white shoots 20 kids of all colors, its all fucked up. The skin color or neighborhood doesn't matter. No one talks about casey anthony, but everyone is still talking about o.j.?? Stop pointing fingers. And stop calling us primates. Everyones a primate dumbs***s. That's just plain old ignorance at its best. Sitting up there calling us names but not one time on this thread has any of the black people defending themselves wrote out a racist remark against whites. How the f*** do you expect us to act when we are viewed like that all of the time??? I tried giving a lady at the mall back some money she dropped and she thought I was offering her money for sex?? What kind of shit is that. My recation was not to shoot her. It was only to shake my head in disgust and drop her money at her feet so she can pick it up her f***ing self. And out of all the people that day that said I wasn't wrong, the majority were white. Not everyone thinks like the kids in this story. That woman has my full wholehearted condolences and so does her family, and I'm crossing my heart for her child.
I agree. when I first came on this forum. there were blacks commenting about black issues in the black communities. then all of a sudden all of these racist whites came on and turned this forum into a joke. making tons of racist comments. most of those black people I was posting to left this forum. there are more racist whites on this forum than black people. this forum is nothing but entertainment to me. I don't take this forum seriously at all. what these racist whites are posting are the same ole crap for the past year. they are coming on like they are posting something new...lol. it's funny to me and my friends. can't take this forum seriously at all.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#824 Apr 1, 2013
clean white dude wrote:
<quoted text> Well saturday in chicago 300 black teens hit the streets down town and went around punching people at random in the face for fun.Cops arrested 28.One black even punched the cops horse in the nose.Why are your people so disrespectful? You's got to be the missing link between ape and man.Cause you some dumb bastards.
like I said posting the same ole crap over and over...lol. I guess we are suppose to be respectful like whites who steal people's life savings in those Ponzi schemes, commit mass murder and molest little kids. another white abduct another little girl in los angeles. why are you whites who have everything are so respectful?
Blue Diamond

Arlington, VA

#825 Apr 1, 2013
Exactly my sentiments blackman.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#826 Apr 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>you people are sick perverts. another sick white boy abducted a 10 year old little girl in los angeles. SICK!
That's alful.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#827 Apr 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol...the ignorant butt started this crap. now, jumper the idiot is to old for it...hahahahaha. so, now you are leaving I hope?
As sure as you are really black.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#828 Apr 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>That's alful.
a relative jumper the idiot?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#829 Apr 1, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>As sure as you are really black.
I hope you are saying that you are leaving. if so there is a god...lol.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#830 Apr 1, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>so, tell me why are you here? if you are to big for the crap that you started. you should try going to the white dog forum. GET OUT OF THE AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM MORONS. no one asked you to come here white boys.
It's more entertaining here. The stupidity of the black race is funny as hell:)
Blue Diamond

United States

#831 Apr 2, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's more entertaining here. The stupidity of the black race is funny as hell:)
That was actually a really stupid thing to say. Added with the dumb guy smilely face i'd say it suits your persona perfectly.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#832 Apr 2, 2013
Blue Diamond wrote:
Exactly my sentiments blackman.
Concealed carry permit, enjoy Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,507,970
Why do white boys get mad 7 min Kato 25
On the net forever !! 9 min Oogula boogula 9
Trump associates may have coordinated with Russ... 25 min NotSoDivineMsM 24
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 29 min misfit 0676 203
Fake News 35 min MeSo 2
Black men are the most sell out race of men. As... (May '12) 40 min A Perm For BM 607
White men are the solution for the single black... 2 hr IT IS I 101
Are you tired of Blacks? 4 hr Charlie 68
More from around the web