Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in fron...

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#601 Mar 28, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
What would your Dr.King say about such barberic behavior by today's African Americans?
I am white...mostly..but I should think he would be ashamed of all of ye'!
He'd say "don't JUDGE them by their skin color.
...Just cut them a CHECK for it."
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#602 Mar 28, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
What would your Dr.King say about such barberic behavior by today's African Americans?
I am white...mostly..but I should think he would be ashamed of all of ye'!
he would say the same as you would say about the barbaric behavior of whites moron. first, you should have gotten more than a fifth grade education. you would know how to spell barbaric moron.
Tighty whitey

Tickfaw, LA

#603 Mar 28, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
They even kill their babies.
talk about killing babies. Black women keep the abortion industry booming! Check out the abortion doctor in Pennsylvania and the murdering ,barbaric acts he committed. Look at his race and the race of his "customers" BLACK! Check out the statistics on the number of black babies aborted everyday! Kittens born in the wild stand a better chance of surviving than a black baby.
Tighty whitey

Tickfaw, LA

#605 Mar 28, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>...and they smell better, too....
very true! I would give the kittens safe haven in my house. The blacks, I would let them take their chances dodging traffic crossing the road! Lol
Tired

Laredo, TX

#606 Mar 28, 2013
Man this is it. Why was I born Black? Its getting where I'm ashamed to be Black on a daily basis. WTF is wrong with our people?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#607 Mar 28, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>he would say the same as you would say about the barbaric behavior of whites moron. first, you should have gotten more than a fifth grade education. you would know how to spell barbaric moron.
I spelled it off of Bing smart azz!
Hey man cut me some slack.I'm new at all this black hating stuff.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#608 Mar 28, 2013
AngelaM wrote:
omg/ I am starting to hate blacks/ i never though i would say that.
Sure u never thought you would say that. You were actually looking for a reason to say it. Does Adam Lanza make u start to hate white people? You're too ignorant for words.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#609 Mar 28, 2013
What I find disgusting is that these racist trolls that come here, when its a White person that kills a Black person, their happy and celebrate but when its the other way around, all the sudden its bad and should be hanged. I dont think that people should be held on a different standard because of a certain RACE. A criminal is a CRIMINAL. What George Zimmerman and these two teenagers did BOTH were senseless acts of VIOLENCE and should be PUNISHED for it. Period.
castlehellrock

Saltville, VA

#612 Mar 28, 2013
it doesn't it ok if some whites get along with blacks then you should go live with blacks.. ok..

people shouldn't be around people they don't even like..

there's no need to kill each other when you can just leave...

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

#613 Mar 28, 2013
Tired wrote:
Man this is it. Why was I born Black? Its getting where I'm ashamed to be Black on a daily basis. WTF is wrong with our people?
I think your problem is just self hatred. White people commit violent crimes EVERYDAY in this country and you dont hear them saying that they hate their race. Plus, these were just two stupid teenagers who thought they were tough because they had a gun and commited a crime. Their not speaking for the Black race their speaking for THEMSELEVES

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

#614 Mar 28, 2013
AngelaM wrote:
omg/ I am starting to hate blacks/ i never though i would say that.
After all the incidents involving other races committing crimes but when
its BLACK people you start to hate. Your a stupid idiot
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#615 Mar 29, 2013
As I said from the beginning, and will continue to say, babies are killed everyday in America. Nobody here really gives a damn about this woman and her murdered child. The very white people flocking here to voice their opinion applaud the misfortune of babies all the time. WHY are they here bemoaning this? It's because the robbers were black. That's IT!! They could truly care less. Don't EVER believe these disgusting, hate-filled. lowly racist vermin can have empathy for a victimized mother and her murdered child.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#616 Mar 29, 2013
The shame of it all wrote:
Happened in Atlanta...the big jig town.
MACEO

Very sad..........BAMA Blacks even the Mother has a record!

Shaking my head!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#617 Mar 29, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
What I find disgusting is that these racist trolls that come here, when its a White person that kills a Black person, their happy and celebrate but when its the other way around, all the sudden its bad and should be hanged. I dont think that people should be held on a different standard because of a certain RACE. A criminal is a CRIMINAL. What George Zimmerman and these two teenagers did BOTH were senseless acts of VIOLENCE and should be PUNISHED for it. Period.
MACEO

All of these profiles that your talking to are your own diction! There all of your profiles and your talkinig to yourself! lMAO

ARE YOU INSANE?

RECLUSE!

YOUR ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD WITH NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY!

ARE YOU INSANE?

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#619 Mar 29, 2013
KIP wrote:
As I said from the beginning, and will continue to say, babies are killed everyday in America. Nobody here really gives a damn about this woman and her murdered child. The very white people flocking here to voice their opinion applaud the misfortune of babies all the time. WHY are they here bemoaning this?
For the same reason you never say one word about the thousands and thousands of black on black murders every week, yet haven't shut your face YET about poor little tray-Gone.

See how that works, Kipocrite?

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#620 Mar 29, 2013
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
boo hooo hooo whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa yadda yadda yadda .... Your a stupid idiot
That would be "you're", you ooking, illiterate mud hut engineer......
Sad

United States

#621 Mar 29, 2013
well I am black and this is just despicable, I mean there is absolutely nothing lower on this earth than harming an innocent baby, much less shooting a baby in the face.

This is just evil beyond all comprehension, I really cant even say much about this subject because I cant imagine somebody being this evil. What's worse is it doesnt suprise me that these young black men did it, many of them just dont have a soul. Which comes from being raised by garbage.
genius

Bensenville, IL

#622 Mar 29, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>so biff, I still pay taxes for those whites can get those free programs. you whites excel at destroying the environment and this planet. with your fossil fuels, coal ash, nuclear waste and chemicals. global warming is a great thing for this planet. mankind is not going to exist on this planet in the near future. you should be very proud biff!!!
Yes the older whites did destroy the enviroment but the next few generations are tree huggers and I think the planet will get back on track,If it doesnt the aliens will come back and clean house Webster!!!!
lmao

Arlington, VA

#624 Mar 29, 2013
genius wrote:
<quoted text> Well willis,69.1% of people in the U.S. are white And only 12.1% black in the U.S. so there will be more whites in every ratio you take except prision.Thats where you blacks excel man.You guys are off the charts man.You should be proud man!!!!
There are more blacks in state prisons, but there are more whites in federal prisons! You albinos are "really" funny!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#625 Mar 29, 2013
Tighty whitey wrote:
<quoted text>talk about killing babies. Black women keep the abortion industry booming! Check out the abortion doctor in Pennsylvania and the murdering ,barbaric acts he committed. Look at his race and the race of his "customers" BLACK! Check out the statistics on the number of black babies aborted everyday! Kittens born in the wild stand a better chance of surviving than a black baby.
white dog, get that bullcrap out of here. there are not enough black women in the America for that to happen you ignorant idiot! you talking about barbaric acts. what are you talking about those white animal who molested several kids, killed them and buried them. the amber alerts are kept going strong by those sick perverted white dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This young black man is an Honors Student 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 9
1 million mummies found in Egypt with red and b... 3 min Paul 17
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 4 min KIP 56
Why the homosexual initiations ? 7 min AirborneInfantry 7
Racists are not born, they're created 12 min lmao 33
How would you handle this spiritual warfare on ... (Feb '13) 14 min Holy Ghost filled 7
in the jungle the white lion sleeps tonight 14 min The Power Of Mast... 14
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 4 hr Just a Little Recon 265
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 635
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 8 hr SadButTrue 30
More from around the web