Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in fron...
notta NBC zombie

United States

#439 Mar 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called white privilege.
Yes, two thugs kill a baby in a stupid robbery attempt and all of a sudden it's about everyone black and out come the epithets. A white guy opens up and mass murders 22 school children and it's a gun debate.
Some black guy robs a 7-11 and runs off with $300. Again, all black people, rap music, black history, Jessie Jackson, and Martin Luther King are somehow made guilty. A white guy on Wall Street steals several billion from investors and nobody blinks an eye.
Many white people lack the abstract ability to differentiate a person's actions from an entire race of people. Their brains are conditioned to make incomplete associations. It's why many of them are racist, but don't understand HOW they got there. I'm not saying this to sound facetious, but if you pay attention to people's reactions after these kind of horrific events you'll clearly see the disparity and where the blame shifts.
It's all a byproduct of white privilege and is interesting to watch.
This reads as if it were a self diaganosis.I guess this individual suffers from the same delima of differentiatal abstract ability challenged syndrome .In case he has trouble deciphering a byproduct of white privilage is not only racist its not politically correct and does not apply to an entire group of people
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#440 Mar 26, 2013
black man1 wrote:
And Im living theHell outa theGay life.
i'm the real black man1. queer boy, this is only your queer work. no life as usual.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#441 Mar 26, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,you ment that as a joke,but I think an African American comunity leader did say that one time a few years ago on the news.
Yes his name was Dr. Khallid Muhammad

not sure which video it is
Intelligent-Coon

Hattiesburg, MS

#442 Mar 26, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>yea, they live in a drugs and guns infested impoverished neighborhoods moron. you are talking like white people don't kill each other at all moron. when you put drugs and guns in any impoverished neighborhoods, countries like mexico or south america. this is what you get moron. there is no murders in my black working class neighborhood moron. white rich and white working class are doing the killing in your white neighborhoods white dog. your white dog stupid butt is coming on like the white race is to pure to kill each other. that is what I am saying stupid white dog. dem's da fact's stupid white dog!
I used to live in "a drugs and guns infested impoverished neighborhoods" full of moron-a-coons. But yesterday morning, after I dropped a big-brown in the bowl, I caught a bus to the white side of town and got a job. Brilliant Move,,, after a Bowel Move,,,, Huh????
Blabk Zilla

United States

#443 Mar 27, 2013
Maybe my eyes were a little off or I did not have a clear picture on my t.v. Screen but one of two perps lead in to custody appear to be a KKKracker and I stand by that statement.

And we all know KKKrackers have a problem calling out other KKKrackers when crime is involved.

Also, if you brush back the hair of a monkey, it will reveal their white KKKracker skin color.

So yes, KKKrackers do have chimp outs.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#444 Mar 27, 2013
KIP-O-CRITE wrote:
<quoted text>

Many white people lack the abstract ability to differentiate a person's actions from an entire race of people.
Uhh, Clemm? Haven't we had this discussion before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJ1N89CE1SIR2...

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#445 Mar 27, 2013
Blabk Zilla wrote:
Whites can't chimp out, dumbdumb.
crime watcher

Medinah, IL

#447 Mar 27, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called white privilege.
Yes, two thugs kill a baby in a stupid robbery attempt and all of a sudden it's about everyone black and out come the epithets. A white guy opens up and mass murders 22 school children and it's a gun debate.
Some black guy robs a 7-11 and runs off with $300. Again, all black people, rap music, black history, Jessie Jackson, and Martin Luther King are somehow made guilty. A white guy on Wall Street steals several billion from investors and nobody blinks an eye.
Many white people lack the abstract ability to differentiate a person's actions from an entire race of people. Their brains are conditioned to make incomplete associations. It's why many of them are racist, but don't understand HOW they got there. I'm not saying this to sound facetious, but if you pay attention to people's reactions after these kind of horrific events you'll clearly see the disparity and where the blame shifts.
It's all a byproduct of white privilege and is interesting to watch.
You got it "KIT" me boy.The black races are born evil for some reason.They are the angary,uneducated,lazy,have poor hygene,And just pure evil.Anybody that can shoot a little baby in the face has no human feelings in my book.How bout you?

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#448 Mar 27, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
Don't follow this link if you don't have a strong stomach...
"Suspected baby shooter's mom, aunt, arrested"
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Suspected-baby-s...
"The 15-year-old's mother, Brenda Moses, said her son was "just a witness," and that "he didn't do anything wrong."

The words of every mother of a black, murdering POS.
JStormBringer

Boiling Springs, SC

#449 Mar 27, 2013
Blabk Zilla wrote:
Maybe my eyes were a little off or I did not have a clear picture on my t.v. Screen but one of two perps lead in to custody appear to be a KKKracker and I stand by that statement.
And we all know KKKrackers have a problem calling out other KKKrackers when crime is involved.
Also, if you brush back the hair of a monkey, it will reveal their white KKKracker skin color.
Yes, your eyes ARE clouded with ignorant racist hatred, to see any white in those two idiot thugs. Your eyes also seem to have a problem calling out OTHER hate filled blacks LIKE YOU as soon as you see their skin color. A fire in hell is waiting.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#450 Mar 27, 2013
JStormBringer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your eyes ARE clouded with ignorant racist hatred, to see any white in those two idiot thugs. Your eyes also seem to have a problem calling out OTHER hate filled blacks LIKE YOU as soon as you see their skin color. A fire in hell is waiting.
I doubt hell will even want them either.
The only good

Roseland, NJ

#451 Mar 27, 2013
The only good to come of this tragedy is more n()ggers will be going to prison and maybe even the electric chair!!

YIIIPPPEEEE!!!!
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#452 Mar 27, 2013
"My client is absolutely, 1,000-percent not guilty," public defender Kevin Gough, who represents 17-year-old De'Marquise Elkins, said.
Elkins and 15-year-old Dominique Lang are charged in Thursday's shooting of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago who was in his stroller on a walk with his mother, Sherry West, who was also shot. Both suspects are charged as adults.
Asked if he had any questions, Lang told the judge, "no sir."
Earlier, his mother, Brenda Moses, said her son was "just a witness," and that "he didn't do anything wrong."
"My feelings go out to the mother, and the baby and my baby," Moses said. "They've handled this investigation wrong, and the truth is going to come out."
Elkins, the second teenager accused in the killing, also did not enter a plea when he appeared in court Monday.
When he arrived in the courtroom, the teen turned to his mother, Karimah Elkins, and nodded.
At the end of the appearance, she said, "I love you, Marquise."
"He kept asking me (for money), and I kept telling him I don't have any," she said. "He shot my baby in the face, and then I knew it was a real gun."
They were able to track down the two suspects and take them into custody, aided by a description from West and others, as well as a check of school attendance records.
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#453 Mar 27, 2013
BRUNSWICK - A handgun discovered Tuesday will be tested to determine if it was used to kill a Brunswick baby last week in a stroller.
After police arrested the mother and aunt of murder suspect De’Marquise Elkins, 17, Tuesday morning on charges of making false statements, the women provided information that eventually led investigators to the gun, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.
Investigators found the gun about 8 a.m. in a marsh pond east of U.S. 17 near its intersection with Spur 25, Doering said. That was about three hours after the arrests of Elkins’ mother, Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, and aunt, Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33.
An officer using an underwater metal detector found the gun in 2 1/2 to 3 feet of water after a four-hour search, Doering said.
Antonio Angel Santiago, 13 months old, was shot in the face as he sat in a stroller that his mother Sherry West was pushing near their apartment, which faces Union Street. West said one of two assailants demanded money before shooting her in the thigh and then her child in the head with a handgun.
Dominique Lang, 14, is also charged with murder.
The two women posted $1,104 bail Tuesday, but Katrina Elkins is still being held on a probation violation warrant issued by Henry County, Undersheriff Ron Corbett said.
She is charged with violating her probation on misdemeanor charges of speeding and driving with a suspended license, Henry County Police Capt. David McCart said.
Doering would not say what led to the false statements charge.
Katrina Elkins has said publicly that her nephew was with her from breakfast throughout the morning that the boy was slain and could not have killed the child.
Karimah Elkins refused to speak with the Times-Union before and after her son’s court appearance Monday.
Asked about the charges against the two women, Public Defender Kevin Gough, whose office is defending Elkins, said he didn’t know the basis of the charges.
“In these situations that are so highly charged, it’s not unusual for people to shift things in favor of their loved ones,’’ Gough said.
He has filed demands for a speedy trial, West’s psychiatric records and a motion for a bail hearing.
The slain child’s body was cremated Monday at a funeral home north of Brunswick, said Wally Mathis, a neighbor and friend of the boy’s father, Louis Santiago.
“Ever since she had the baby, she’d say the same thing: The Lord had blessed her with another son. It was her second chance at having a son,’’ Carter said.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#454 Mar 27, 2013
I have one question: Please answer?

With all due compassion for the mother who was viciously attacked and esp. to the child that was killed, there remains a question outstanding.
When caucasian children are killed, either by a white in Newtown, Connecticut or by Blacks in Atlanta, Georgia a clarion cry goes up, and the press and public give the incident maximum attention, but when a Black youth is shot and killed--frequently by cops--the incident may or may not be mentioned, and if the crime is especially egregious such as the murder of the Black girl in Detroit, the press goes out of its way to absolve the killer. Why?
Black Zilla

United States

#456 Mar 27, 2013
How many babies did the KKKracker slave masters kill?

How many babies did the KKKracker KKKlan kill?

How many babies did drunk racist mobs kill?

How did babies did the KKKracker police kill?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#457 Mar 27, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
I have one question: Please answer?
With all due compassion for the mother who was viciously attacked and esp. to the child that was killed, there remains a question outstanding.
When caucasian children are killed, either by a white in Newtown, Connecticut or by Blacks in Atlanta, Georgia a clarion cry goes up, and the press and public give the incident maximum attention, but when a Black youth is shot and killed--frequently by cops--the incident may or may not be mentioned, and if the crime is especially egregious such as the murder of the Black girl in Detroit, the press goes out of its way to absolve the killer. Why?
Two words for ya:

WHITE PRIVILEGE
Arnold

Houston, TX

#458 Mar 27, 2013
shame on you wrote:
The beasts saw the white angel baby and where jealous. They knew they are nothings compared to the baby. Shot in the head. A baby. If this was a black baby shot by two white the monsters would be going ape. But it was a white baby and they think that is a good thing the baby was killed.where are all the blacks on this forum to speak out against this hate crime? They don't care.
Horrible jigs
Mothra

Roseland, NJ

#459 Mar 27, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
Typical jig, never can answer the question and always looking to bait and switch.
Sorry JigZilla, YOU LOSE!!
Mothra

Roseland, NJ

#460 Mar 27, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
PS...your excuses arent gonna save them two n()ggers from life or the chair. But nice try!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there no Mexicans in the NBA? 2 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,520,886
The best response to Black folk. 10 min Ttt 1
The Italian Laundromat That Is NYC 15 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
This is the most entertaining website on the in... 15 min AirborneInfantry 4
would George Zimmerman have been better off black? (Mar '16) 21 min T-BOS 46
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 23 min TranshumanX 216
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 40 min TranshumanX 571
White Pride Comes Roaring Back. 43 min YT B MAD YT B TRIPPN 12
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 84