Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in fron...

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#419 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>...Keep chimping out for me, boy...there ain SH!T on television tonight.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1JRSSBTN8AKL...

Good boy!
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#420 Mar 26, 2013
Something is a little fishy about that article.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#421 Mar 26, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
queer boy, you haven't answered my question. did you get a job yet? so, that you can get out your mommies trailer in that trashy trailer park.
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#422 Mar 26, 2013
The mother and aunt of accused child killer De’Marquise Kareem Elkins, 17, were arrested Tuesday morning on felony charges of making false statements to police, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.
Doering said they were arrested about 5 a.m.
De’Marquise Elkins and 14-year-old Dominique Lang are both charged with murder in the shooting death Thursday of 13-month-old Antonio Angel Santiago. Antonio was shot to death in a stroller that his mother Shelly West was pushing on a side street from their apartment facing Union Street in Brunswick’s south end. West said the older of her assailants demanded money before shooting her in the thigh and then her child in the head.
The mother, Karimah Aisha Elkins, 36, and aunt, Katrina Latrelle Elkins, 33, were booked into the Glynn County jail before 9 a.m., said Ron Corbett, undersheriff of the Glynn County Sheriff’s Office.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#423 Mar 26, 2013
gay black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you haven't answered my question.
Of course not. It's much more fun watching you jump around like a chimp with a hot poker stuck in your ass about it....

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#424 Mar 26, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
Something is a little fishy about that article.
I agree. It's not usually like colored boys to attack 2 whites in groups less than 8.....
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#425 Mar 26, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. It's much more fun watching you jump around like a chimp with a hot poker stuck in your ass about it....
lmao...lol...queer boy, you sure like to talk about men's butts alot...lol. you live up to your name everytime you post. QUEER BOY!...LOL.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#426 Mar 26, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. It's much more fun watching you jump around like a chimp with a hot poker stuck in your ass about it....
oh, I forgot you have no life like I thought...lol.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#427 Mar 26, 2013
Dance, boy....KEEP entertaining me....lol!
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#428 Mar 26, 2013
BRUNSWICK, Ga.-- The gun believed to have been used in the shooting death of an infant Thursday has been recovered.

Brunswick Police Department Chief of Police Tobe C. Green said on a conference call with media Tuesday that tips from Karimah and Katrina Elkins lead to witnesses, which resulted in leads on the weapon location.

Police searched a small saltwater pond on Highway 17, near spur 25, with metal detectors starting at 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The gun was allegedly found by the Glynn County Police Department Tuesday morning around 8 a.m. Police believe the gun was used in the murder of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#429 Mar 26, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
Dance, boy....KEEP entertaining me....lol!
I bet you want me to dance! so, that you can look at my butt...lol. i'm not into that queer boy...lmao.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#430 Mar 26, 2013
Snso817 wrote:
Why is it that a black person commits a crime, its about skin color; but when a white person kills 20+ babies, its nothing. Smh Its nothing new with white people. I honestly believe a large majority of white people have racist views that either they suppress or let it known. They cant see anything else but skin color. Its like discriminating against someone based on thier eye color "brown vs blue eyes". Brown eyes have more pigment; blue eyes have less; same is for skin color, Black people have more melanin, white people have less. Why not discriminate against eye color? Dumbasses
It's called white privilege.

Yes, two thugs kill a baby in a stupid robbery attempt and all of a sudden it's about everyone black and out come the epithets. A white guy opens up and mass murders 22 school children and it's a gun debate.

Some black guy robs a 7-11 and runs off with $300. Again, all black people, rap music, black history, Jessie Jackson, and Martin Luther King are somehow made guilty. A white guy on Wall Street steals several billion from investors and nobody blinks an eye.

Many white people lack the abstract ability to differentiate a person's actions from an entire race of people. Their brains are conditioned to make incomplete associations. It's why many of them are racist, but don't understand HOW they got there. I'm not saying this to sound facetious, but if you pay attention to people's reactions after these kind of horrific events you'll clearly see the disparity and where the blame shifts.

It's all a byproduct of white privilege and is interesting to watch.
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#431 Mar 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called white privilege.
Yes, two thugs kill a baby in a stupid robbery attempt and all of a sudden it's about everyone black and out come the epithets. A white guy opens up and mass murders 22 school children and it's a gun debate.
Some black guy robs a 7-11 and runs off with $300. Again, all black people, rap music, black history, Jessie Jackson, and Martin Luther King are somehow made guilty. A white guy on Wall Street steals several billion from investors and nobody blinks an eye.
Many white people lack the abstract ability to differentiate a person's actions from an entire race of people. Their brains are conditioned to make incomplete associations. It's why many of them are racist, but don't understand HOW they got there. I'm not saying this to sound facetious, but if you pay attention to people's reactions after these kind of horrific events you'll clearly see the disparity and where the blame shifts.
It's all a byproduct of white privilege and is interesting to watch.
It's called black privilege.

Yes, a community watch captain shoots a black kid, and automatically it's about race. "He hunted the poor kid down in the street and shot him like a dog". We see marches, protests, and threats of riots. A black punk shoots a baby in the face, and then they say its "just a robbery that doesn't involve race" without blinking an eye. "All white people want to do is to kill poor little black boys".

When some white nutjob goes into an elementary school and shoots innocent children, most black people seem to be focused on is the race of the idiot bastard, and not the suffering of their loving families. It's "all whites are murdering little devils!"

The Duke Lacrosse team is accused by a black girl that she was raped, then every black leader gathers to support her claiming her words are an undeniable fact, like an angel sent from heaven spoke them! "Horrible white boys, always wanting to rape poor little black girls!" Crystal Mangum is in prison now for stabbing her boyfriend to death, without blinking an eye.

Many black people lack the abstract ability to differentiate a person's actions from an entire race of people. Their brains are conditioned to make incomplete associations. It's why many of them are racist, but don't understand HOW they got there. I'm not saying this to sound facetious, but if you pay attention to people's reactions after these kind of horrific events you'll clearly see the disparity and where the blame shifts.

It's all a byproduct of black privilege and is interesting to watch.
black observer

Medinah, IL

#432 Mar 26, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
It is good news to see the Mother and Aunt of one of those monsters have been arrested for lying to the law.One can only hope the law slams those lying jiggys hard.
Yeah them blacks that killed the baby had a choice to make/Either get a job pull their pants up brush their teef and be men.Or let their pants hang down,dont brush their teef and kill a defensless baby and shoot his mother.They chose the lazy way out.Thats quite common among the jungle bunny race.
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#433 Mar 26, 2013
Snso817 wrote:
Why is it that a black person commits a crime, its about skin color; but when a white person kills 20+ babies, its nothing. Smh Its nothing new with white people. I honestly believe a large majority of white people have racist views that either they suppress or let it known. They cant see anything else but skin color. Its like discriminating against someone based on thier eye color "brown vs blue eyes". Brown eyes have more pigment; blue eyes have less; same is for skin color, Black people have more melanin, white people have less. Why not discriminate against eye color? Dumbasses
Why is it that a white person commits a crime, its about skin color; but when a black person shoots a baby in the face, it's a gun control issue.. Smh Its nothing new with black people. I honestly believe a large majority of black people have racist views that either they suppress or let it known. They cant see anything else but skin color. Its like discriminating against someone based on thier eye color "brown vs blue eyes". Brown eyes have more pigment; blue eyes have less; same is for skin color, Black people have more melanin, white people have less. Why not discriminate against eye color? Dumbasses
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#434 Mar 26, 2013
black observer wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah them blacks that killed the baby had a choice to make/Either get a job pull their pants up brush their teef and be men.Or let their pants hang down,dont brush their teef and kill a defensless baby and shoot his mother.They chose the lazy way out.Thats quite common among the jungle bunny race.
I rest my case.
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#435 Mar 26, 2013
Whitey Made Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitey Lover!
Once you go Crakka, we don't want you Backka!
That Crakka baby would have grown up to be racist. Those Black boys must be freed and acquitted. They did humanity a service. Cleaning up the crakka infestation is our utmost priority.
You are either with us or against us.
I rest my case.
Jaxn7

Boiling Springs, SC

#436 Mar 26, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza visibly walks into a school to blow little white devils to pieces before they do the Earth more harm, they find journals that he was planning to do it.
Whites say its a HOAX!
Black man at home eaing breakfast cops roll in to arrt him for no reason
Black Guy did it
These people are mentally insane.
Case opened, closed again.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#437 Mar 26, 2013
bm - bowel movement wrote:
We gots ta kill they babies!
Actually,you ment that as a joke,but I think an African American comunity leader did say that one time a few years ago on the news.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#438 Mar 26, 2013
Well I think there will be a lot more arrests out of this.
The whole family might have warrents on them for drugs and other crimes that the police can charge them with.

It's a buffet of prosecution!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CROOKED Hillary : AG must recuse herself after ... 2 min RMGHispanic Causi... 1
U S A , We are gonna Make Life Hard for YOU 2 min Nikki 2
English = White Man's Language 3 min Sicklecell Supporter 6
Eurafrica 4 min Phoenix Ascended 98
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min FYVM 1,396,395
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 min southern at heart 2,116
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 8 min Nikki 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 56 min you knew 136,178
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr Moses 50
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 1 hr Moses 27
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr CAUCASIAN KILOECHO 46,627
More from around the web