Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in fron...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#316 Mar 25, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...lol@ u sambo..........tryin to prove how sophisticated n cultural u r.........
I'm certainly more sophisticated than any ex-convict such as you.
What was it that got you locked up anyway?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#318 Mar 25, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Right? The putz sits there and tells someone his "kin" are white trash, then gets the REDass and ooks "your mother" at me like a typical mud hut dweller when I throw it right back in his face.
lmao...the IRONY of his indignation,
.... was freakin HILARIOUS!
Yes, your mother.

I see she did a helluva a job didn't she? Call me whatever name you want. It doesn't matter. As far as I'm concerned, you are one backwards-assed country phuk, and about as repetitive as a jukebox on old Route 66. That's why you come here.

I appreciate your honesty in not answering any of the questions I sent your way. It's because you CAN'T answer any of them. You're white trash. Those kind of things are not becoming of your countrified character. I just know these things. You haven't been any where and haven't done a damn thing with your life, but are the absolute FIRST to come here whining about the black people you've really never met.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#319 Mar 25, 2013
kidritalin wrote:
<quoted text>I see it broken down to just a few simple components. White America has become riddled with "white guilt", and has also become a bunch of lay down pussies. Scared to death of ever being labeled a racist for calling the spade a spade and a thug a thug. Washington has a racist black honkey hatin narcissistic pig for a president, and the entire American pussified media is afraid to call him out for what he is too.
I just called a hillbilly white trash. Am I racist for doing that? The truth is that a LOT of people will call him that and he knows it. No, not everyone is "pussified". It's just that some people have CLASS and are not trashy. White guilt has nothing to do with it.

Washington has a good faithful man in the White House. It's who we voted for. The other guy was not ready, and probably never will be. We elected the better candidate and the country is all the better for it. If you knew anything about politics, business, and what's ACTUALLY going on you wouldn't come across with the "racist black honkey hatin narcissistic pig", but I understand.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#320 Mar 25, 2013
"Well,it looks like Fat Albert and the boys have learned another lession about shoo'tin babies,and are going learn some more stuff pretty soooon!

So keep watching and having fun,you just might learn somthing before we're done. Ok?

HEY HEY HEY!"

Eat Jello pudding.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#321 Mar 25, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't a DATING site, lilly-boy.
Just INVENT my bio, like you always have,
like when you swore I'm a gay, black, mexican woman
... in a wheelchair.
Everytime you get into a posting match with Kip he makes you look like a complete fool. You should try somebody your own level-like a
third grader.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#322 Mar 25, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO!!!!
And then you snapped out of your meth induced slumber back to reality to look in the mirror and realize no matter how much you project your animal birthright unto others you will never be apart of the family of HUE-mans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UI2cNs6m4cQXX
LOL!!!!!!!! What the hell do you parasites know about being human? Everything you touch, you fck it up. Your neighborhoods are sh!tholes, and your nations are sh!tholes. You are, and always have been at the bottom of the human race. Every race looks down on you, and it is well deserved. You're stupid, lazy, and worthless in all aspects of life.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#323 Mar 25, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime you get into a posting match with Kip he makes you look like a complete fool. You should try somebody your own level-like a
third grader.
Boy, you are stupid as hell:) You make yourself look like a fool every day you post with your selorna spamming.

SMH

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#324 Mar 25, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I just called a hillbilly white trash. Am I racist for doing that? The truth is that a LOT of people will call him that and he knows it. No, not everyone is "pussified". It's just that some people have CLASS and are not trashy. White guilt has nothing to do with it.
Washington has a good faithful man in the White House. It's who we voted for. The other guy was not ready, and probably never will be. We elected the better candidate and the country is all the better for it. If you knew anything about politics, business, and what's ACTUALLY going on you wouldn't come across with the "racist black honkey hatin narcissistic pig", but I understand.
Please show us all where this country is better since that mulatto made it into office.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#325 Mar 25, 2013
shame on you wrote:
I know many sub human blacks are laughing tonight. They don't care. This was a hate crime against whites...yet again never to be called as such by the media. Why??
the boy was a 14 year old screwed up in head kid. that sick boy would have shot anyone. she unfortunately happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. that boy is an evil boy with very poor and bad parents.
Truth and Justice

Hattiesburg, MS

#326 Mar 25, 2013
Race aside,,, because that is not an issue,,,,,, these TWO should never see the inside of a court room...... They are domestic terrorist and need to go to Gitmo immediately..... I can imagine that 24 hours in a large oven set to about 165 degrees would serve justice well and cause the next terrorist, so inclined, to think about the consequences of their actions................. for legal reasons, I'm just pretending and do not suggest that violence is ever appropriate ,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyway,,, I think the thermostat on the oven in hell is stuck in the full blast mode....
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#327 Mar 25, 2013
AngelaM wrote:
omg/ I am starting to hate blacks/ i never though i would say that.
I guess you hate whites to. there was a white woman who was trying to pimp her 9 year old daughter to some pedophiles on the internet. so, I guess you hate whites to.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#328 Mar 25, 2013
The shame of it all wrote:
Happened in Atlanta...the big jig town.
This crime was horrific...They must face judgement. I think we gotta seriously study mental illnesses and create more comprehensive treatments.

Maybe even start mandatory boarding schools for children in lower income urban households particularly violent areas.

Dysfunctional environments contributes to creating criminals.
Truth and Justice

Hattiesburg, MS

#329 Mar 25, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>the boy was a 14 year old screwed up in head kid. that sick boy would have shot anyone. she unfortunately happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. that boy is an evil boy with very poor and bad parents.
SO,,,,, you know the family, do you ???????? If,,as you say,, he is "sick",,, perhaps a Gitmo Enema would be in order.
Truth and Justice

Hattiesburg, MS

#330 Mar 25, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
'scuse Me,,,, when you say "good and faithful man" are you referring to the, married for convenience and appearance, HOMO with the short fat rich boyfriend from P-stan that, also conveniently disappeared, after paying for his education, just before the HOMO was selected to run for office and all his records were sealed or purged ?????????? OR were you referring to the HOMO, when you said "black, honkey hating, narcissiatic pig",,,,,,,,,, Just asking??
Black Zilla

United States

#331 Mar 26, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be right back,I have to get a translator,I dont speak gorilla man!!!!!
I have to get a translator too because I do not speak

Ivonics.
Black Zilla

United States

#332 Mar 26, 2013
CalmResonator wrote:
<quoted text>
This crime was horrific...They must face judgement. I think we gotta seriously study mental illnesses and create more comprehensive treatments.
Maybe even start mandatory boarding schools for children in lower income urban households particularly violent areas.
Dysfunctional environments contributes to creating criminals.
The same can be said about slavery and the racist
treatment of african americans in this country.
Black Zilla

United States

#333 Mar 26, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>I think that one's on the wrong thread. One of WHAT perps was white?
See, all you got to do is say the truth and watch and the

racist KKKrackers have a chimp out.

This board is about two muggers shooting a baby and

guess what, one of the muggers was a KKKracker.

You got that.
AMF

Byesville, OH

#334 Mar 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's who you voted for so kindly learn the difference between who you voted for and that it isn't "we". Why don't you share what great credentials the Dhimmi in Chief had prior to him running in the first election? He never ran anything and was a Jr Senator prior to the Presidency. To even compare Romney's credentials to that fckwit we have in office just goes to show that you aren't the brightest light in the harbor. As if that comes to anyone's surprise who knows what you are all about, dim bulb.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#338 Mar 26, 2013
Dumb Black Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>

This board is about two muggers shooting a baby and
guess what, one of the muggers was a KKKracker.
You got that.
"Sherry West, the mother of the child, told police she was walking her 13-month-old son, Antonio, in a stroller Thursday morning through their Brunswick, Ga., neighborhood when two African-American boys approached her and demanded money."
http://gma.yahoo.com/georgia-police-hunt-kill...

"A 17 year old black male shooter and a 14 year old black male accomplice. Just sickening but at least they were both apprehended."
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/...

lol...say "chimp out" again for me, stupid....

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#340 Mar 26, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
its so amazingly predictible to see the disgusting behaviour of the blacks on this thread attempt to minimise and divert attention away from this shocking crime of shooting a baby in the head.
Im not disappointed in them as I didnt expect any better.
What was funny was the selorna spammers little cheerleader act after I deimated the kipocrites "white trash" debacle...lol. What can you expected, though? Sh!t sticks together, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 1 min iamcuriousnow 33
DNC night 1 had Higher RATINGS than RNC 2 min Hillary 2016 15
Why would anyone support Hillary Clinton? 3 min T-BOS 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,404,266
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 8 min Go Blue Forever 39
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 10 min Go Blue Forever 180
why do white people hate other races so much (Dec '14) 13 min wdt26 481
The DNC Convention 2 hr Hillary 2016 23
More from around the web