Two Muggers in GA,Shoot Baby in front of mother.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of926
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The shame of it all

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Happened in Atlanta...the big jig town.
AngelaM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

omg/ I am starting to hate blacks/ i never though i would say that.
The King

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

AngelaM wrote:
omg/ I am starting to hate blacks/ i never though i would say that.
Me too and Im a darkie.
Shayna

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

I know alot of hard working and decent blacks. Good people. Takes just a few 2 make them all seem like thugs. Just isn't true.
Atlanta

Roseland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Atlanta has become nothing but a n()ggerHellhole.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Shayna wrote:
I know alot of hard working and decent blacks. Good people. Takes just a few 2 make them all seem like thugs. Just isn't true.
Co-sign....

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

A mugging does not involve shooting a baby in a pram in the head.This has racial hate crime written all over it.

“To Thine Own Self Be True”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

It's not a hate crime if the victim is white

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Crusher wrote:
It's not a hate crime if the victim is white
Theres always a first time and this one is gonna pretty hard for them to bS out of.
Jaxn7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The saddest thing about this thread is that there will be people defending De'Marquise Elkins, saying that this lowlife was somehow justified for his actions. "Our society made him a victim because of his color." He shot a baby in the face. If a white man shoots a black baby in face, there would be Trayvon level marches, and threats of riots. Most news outlets are not mentioning this animals race or publishing his photo. White man shoots black child? The race of the victim and criminal would be the headline of every article.
Jaxn7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said,'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said,'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."
Jaxn7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

West said a tall, skinny teenager, accompanied by a smaller boy, asked her for money.

"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she told The Associated Press Friday from her apartment, which was scattered with her son's toys and movies.

"When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said 'I don't have it.' And he said,'Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said,'No, don't kill my baby!'"

Authorities said one of the teens fired four shots, grazing West's ear and striking her in the leg, before he walked around to the stroller and shot the baby in the face.

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Police Chief Tobe Green said.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jaxn7 wrote:
The saddest thing about this thread is that there will be people defending De'Marquise Elkins, saying that this lowlife was somehow justified for his actions. "Our society made him a victim because of his color." He shot a baby in the face. If a white man shoots a black baby in face, there would be Trayvon level marches, and threats of riots. Most news outlets are not mentioning this animals race or publishing his photo. White man shoots black child? The race of the victim and criminal would be the headline of every article.
We already have the Zimm/treygone fiasco as a precedent for the antiwhite double standard.
shame on you

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

I know many sub human blacks are laughing tonight. They don't care. This was a hate crime against whites...yet again never to be called as such by the media. Why??
shame on you

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The beasts saw the white angel baby and where jealous. They knew they are nothings compared to the baby. Shot in the head. A baby. If this was a black baby shot by two white the monsters would be going ape. But it was a white baby and they think that is a good thing the baby was killed.where are all the blacks on this forum to speak out against this hate crime? They don't care.
Jaxn7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Is it only a hate crime when a white person shoots a black person? I think now is the time that we start putting the hate crime label on a crime of this type, or remove it from all other interracial crimes. Every black person KNEW it was racial intent when Trayvon was shot ("hunted down on the street and shot like a dog"), but fail to see it when a white baby is shot in the face.. Truly sad. Pick one viewpoint or the other. The double standard is by definition RACIST.
VolvoXC90

Farsta, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

These primates aint able to adapt to human society! Send these advanced gorillas back to their natural habitat where they belong! Over their they can "chill" in the heat, swing in the trees, eat some bananas, rape some passing woman or kid, fight with other negro males and eat them up, play a little drum, run around a bit, grab some antelope, eat some bananas, fuck a little bit, get drunk on fermented fruit or herbs, hunt albinos and other voodo activites...

SHAME ON YOU AMERICANS FOR NOT SHIPPING THESE PRIMATES BACK, NOW THESE APES ARE IN EUROPE BECAUSE OF YOU!

Wake up dammit! Wake the fk up and see that the feral vicious beasts is ruining our civilization!

Start taking control of these monsters! At least when segregation was around there was none of this shit. You damned cowards! I'm calling you c*nts out. Cowards!
VolvoXC90

Farsta, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

It has been proved by measurements, by microscopes, by analyses, that the typical black is some-
thing between a child, a dotard, and a beast. I cannot struggle against these sacred facts of science.

The sub-Saharan black sub-human can be described to be inherently like a cross between an irresponsible, happy and carefree child and some kind of leisurely, impulsive, cruel and devilish bestial forest monkey.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

One of my best friends was black.He grew up across the street from me,and I'd say there was no difference between us.We sudied the same classes at school,played on the same ball team after school,had the same interests in hobbies,normal stuff like that.
But one summer he went to stay with some of his family in LA. and when he came back he turned into a street thug with no respect for anything.

He called me a 'rat eating blue eyed honky...mother-fo?'

He said I was part of the white man's chain of oppression that kept him living in the slums of the hood.
I replied "Kevin,you grew up right across the street from me,hell we even built a tree house together!"

I think it's all about these big city blacks filling young minds with racist bull sh#t.
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I wonder if Obama's son would have looked like this nighur if he had one. No news from the White House yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of926
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••