|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

8 shot in single West Side attack among 67 shot over long weekend
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...

“If God was real”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

If I was the governor, I'd send in the national guard and put the city on lock down. Stop and frisk would be the law.
Roofis tellsit like it is

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

emperorjohn wrote:
If I was the governor, I'd send in the national guard and put the city on lock down. Stop and frisk would be the law.
What would the race hustlers like Jesse, Al and Louis FarraClown say about that? Hmmmmmm

“If God was real”

Level 8

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Roofis tellsit like it is wrote:
<quoted text> What would the race hustlers like Jesse, Al and Louis FarraClown say about that? Hmmmmmm
I don't care about the three of them, since I regard all three as clowns. The ACLU is the real problem.
the boundaries of space

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Even if such tension and accompanying violence were endemic to just one U.S. metroplex (which it's not), it would still have an indirect ripple effect across the whole country in the way of black population growth. The common black addressing his crime rate would be the best start to preserve his well-being but from the look of things, that ain't happening anytime soon.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

This is sad, well guys this is it, Michael said it and now it has come to past, it was nice knowing you

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Most of the people the article was mentioning were old, and I'm guessing had nothing to do with any gang. And out of all those people shot, how many are dead? 3? 4? The mayor needs to have shooting ranges set up for gang members with free ammunition. That would save a lot of bystanders probably.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
That's what the government wants you to think. They create a problem, and you answer by wanting them to be more oppressive.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

GrayDecember3 wrote:
Most of the people the article was mentioning were old, and I'm guessing had nothing to do with any gang. And out of all those people shot, how many are dead? 3? 4? The mayor needs to have shooting ranges set up for gang members with free ammunition. That would save a lot of bystanders probably.
I doubt it! Ignroance is ignorance!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it! Ignroance is ignorance!
They would be able to aim better, plus they could kill each other more efficiently. And if they could 67 over a weekend, crime could go way down.

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
That has been done a couple of times , back in the 80's and 90's. It seemed to work for a while until the troublemakers/thugs/degenerate s went before a judge. Most of the time , a dope smoking , bomb throwing left over relic from the Summer of 68 Chicago . The judge would promptly release the thug back into the community , usually saying it was a weak case to begin with. The Chicago Judicial System is nothing but a revolving door.

What you mentioned did work when it was implemented. The projects (Bobby Taylor , Cabrini Green , Ida Wells , Henry Horner) would be on lock down........door to door searches......anyone in an apartment not listed on the lease would get the boot......weapons , dope seized...a CLEAR , PERMANENT CPD presence after the Guard finished up. It would work for about 6 months until all those arrested got sprung from Cook County Jail instead of getting 1-to-20 in Joliet , and then the mayhem would start up all over again.

Thing is , the actual law-abiding people who lived down there were OVERWHELMINGLY in support of the roundups , but yeah , the ACLU would get involved and we know what their true agenda is.

“If God was real”

Level 8

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the government wants you to think. They create a problem, and you answer by wanting them to be more oppressive.
So you believe the government should sit there and do nothing while a civil war is going on in the streets?
It is the duty of the government to protect the lives of it's citizens.

“If God was real”

Level 8

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>That has been done a couple of times , back in the 80's and 90's. It seemed to work for a while until the troublemakers/thugs/degenerate s went before a judge. Most of the time , a dope smoking , bomb throwing left over relic from the Summer of 68 Chicago . The judge would promptly release the thug back into the community , usually saying it was a weak case to begin with. The Chicago Judicial System is nothing but a revolving door.
What you mentioned did work when it was implemented. The projects (Bobby Taylor , Cabrini Green , Ida Wells , Henry Horner) would be on lock down........door to door searches......anyone in an apartment not listed on the lease would get the boot......weapons , dope seized...a CLEAR , PERMANENT CPD presence after the Guard finished up. It would work for about 6 months until all those arrested got sprung from Cook County Jail instead of getting 1-to-20 in Joliet , and then the mayhem would start up all over again.
Thing is , the actual law-abiding people who lived down there were OVERWHELMINGLY in support of the roundups , but yeah , the ACLU would get involved and we know what their true agenda is.
We had the same in NY, 2000 homicides a year in 1990-1992, but Mayor Guliani lowered the crime rate. That is why although I am black, I support things like stop and frisk. Although I am liberal on econoic and social issues, I am republican when it comes to crime and punishment.

“If God was real”

Level 8

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

typo-economic
HailScience

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

lol. Theres all that gun control going to work, lol.
hey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

emperorjohn wrote:
Agree. They need to get more aggressive.

“If God was real”

Level 8

He would look like this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Though not related to the thread, I thought this was worth commenting on.

Nigeria school massacre: Yobe secondary schools closed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-232212...

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
How the fck did the government create and of this you dumb azz wigger? It's like this in every country in the world where negroes live. If you've got negroes, you've got violence and a high rate of crime. Mostly towards each other.
Billy from Philly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

You think Philly is bad with the blacks killing each other !!! Go to Chicago.

There were 67 people shot and 11 killed over the long Independence Day weekend in Chicago. Of the 67, eight were shot, with one killed, in a single Saturday evening attack in the West Side neighborhood of Lawndale.

The Chicago Tribune lists the details of the some of the gruesome shootings:

At Stroger [Cook County Hospital] were: a woman, 72, with a wound to an ankle; a woman, 41, with a wound to her right thigh; a man, 43, with gunshot wounds to the leg and back; a man, 45, shot in the penis and right thigh; and a man, 48, shot in the leg and buttocks. At Mount Sinai were: a man, 31, shot in the wrist, and a woman, 20, shot in the right leg. Police described all the victims as having had their conditions stabilized.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>How the fck did the government create and of this you dumb azz wigger? It's like this in every country in the world where negroes live. If you've got negroes, you've got violence and a high rate of crime. Mostly towards each other.
How am I a wigger? If it wasn't for government housing, and EBT half of them wouldn't be here to begin with dumba.. And not just the government but the whole jewish system. Blacks kill and rape each other a lot. I feel really bad for women and children in The Congo, but in America, it's glorified and promoted by brain dead rappers (and there is always a jew behind that somewhere).

And the government has always been involved in drugs. They used to fly cocaine in in Mena Arkansas. Now they have U.S. troops guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan lol. A lot of that goes to making morphine probably, but a lot probably goes to heroin too. So cities with a heroin problem can blame the government for that. Vietnam was about the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

425 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should white people be enslaved? 2 min Greengrass 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Glimmer 88,724
African People: Black Americans DO NOT Claim Yo... 4 min Bigsmoke 45
Black People are Just Angry 5 min trayvons last skittle 8
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 22 min Muhammad 868
Natural disasters that are coming-beware! 23 min Arcand 1
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 32 min APV 67,896
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 42 min Loulou 111,881
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 1 hr Miguel is the man 1,475