Why Some Black Women Love White Men
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#11838 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
*Why do some ww love bm?
I wonder where all this fabled "love for the brothers" was on Saturday the 13th?.....it was like calling out to an empty room.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11839 Jul 30, 2013
Blacks are racist wrote:
I don't really see the purpose of black men. They are irresponsible, lazy, lack intelligence and cause too much crime.
I understand why America locks them up on mass.
It makes sense for black women to go for white, asian and latino men who have better prospects and make better fathers for their kids.
You're full of shit...let me just put that out there!

I mean here you are...on a forum with bm who have more going for them than you just might!

Again...your own personal and mind you limited view of bm...and that's all that it is...nothing more,nothing less!

Because you don't even know all bm...nor the realities of our lives...all that you know is what you think is the realy of all bm lives!

In fact...it's you that sounds ignorant...you simple lack the understanding of this fact!

And of course you're most likely a guy trying to push ir dating for bw...for whatever reason...that has nothing to do with the possibilities of bm...who you clearly need to believe all live the very same lives!

*You sound like an Asian guy or a white guy that Asian women or white women simply don't want...or a guy who has a thing for bw...but lacks the confidence to go for it...so since things aren't working for you....we all have to read your silly shit!

Lmbao!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11840 Jul 30, 2013
Blacks are racist wrote:
I don't really see the purpose of black men. They are irresponsible, lazy, lack intelligence and cause too much crime.
I understand why America locks them up on mass.
It makes sense for black women to go for white, asian and latino men who have better prospects and make better fathers for their kids.
Pssst...and you don't need to see the purpose of bm...you fcking idiot you...if we're not gay and trying to date you...then what's your purpose?

What makes you anything more than a waste of human cells?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11841 Jul 30, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where all this fabled "love for the brothers" was on Saturday the 13th?.....it was like calling out to an empty room.
First of all...what the hell are you on about?

Next of all..whatever it is...I'm so sure that it was a single incident...that you're trying to make out to be a general rule of thumb for everyone!

Stop projecting your own persona issues and dilemmas onto all other bm!

I have plenty of love in my life...I've never felt unloved,respected,supported nor devalued in my own personal life!

And I have the intelligence and understanding to realize that the world is filled with f*cked up people...black,white and other!

Male and Female alike!
Keepin it real

Laurel, MS

#11845 Aug 1, 2013
I thought the subject was more along the lines of "what is it about white men that gets a black woman's panties all wet". But, I see that a few ignorant fools want to make it all about "I'm better than you, mofo!"

Get a life, get a wife, make her moan, give her bone, feel her need, smoke some weed, scratch her itch, she ain't no bitch, love the world, love your girl, treat her right, hold her tight, remove her pain, use your brain, do the deed, smoke some weed..........

“I'm Here Lets Party.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Chicago

#11846 Aug 1, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Black guys are so confident, right? But when it comes to being a real man and taking care of their kids and responsibilities 80% of them are nowhere to be found.
True!!!!!!

Level 4

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11847 Aug 1, 2013
its about money
bw are pure born natural uncle toms
they worship wm when they should be worshiping Jesus
stinkin uncle toms
no self love

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11848 Aug 1, 2013
I find them very attractive because they are hard workers, ambitious and successful. Plus, I have a thing for blue eyes because of my previous bf lol
playa hata

Fontana, CA

#11849 Aug 1, 2013
pearlofagirl wrote:
its about money
bw are pure born natural uncle toms
they worship wm when they should be worshiping Jesus
stinkin uncle toms
no self love
That they be. They wont speak to their own but sees a devil blazing in they face lights up. Then they start trying to use that white girl customer service voice. Hells the matter?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11851 Aug 2, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
I find them very attractive because they are hard workers, ambitious and successful. Plus, I have a thing for blue eyes because of my previous bf lol
Lmbao...really...wow...because I know of quite a few who are nothing of the sort...yet have you tell it...these things are synonymous with white guys....not really...not in reality!

Aren't you really just over praising white guys...out of some blind and misguided devotion to them?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11852 Aug 2, 2013
playa hata wrote:
<quoted text>
That they be. They wont speak to their own but sees a devil blazing in they face lights up. Then they start trying to use that white girl customer service voice. Hells the matter?
Lmbao...yes indeed...sometimes this type of idiotic bw...are so caught up that you have to call them out...because they're so far gone...that they can't even do their jobs properly!

They have their heads so up white boys asses that they think for some reason...because of their own personal issues...that it's okay to be dismissive and inattentive to AA patrons...it's pretty pathetic!

Both I and my wife have had to check this type of bw from time to time...my wife really gets annoyed and will stop them dead in their tracks and confront them!
Foreignest

Aachen, Germany

#11853 Aug 2, 2013
Stop hating on BW who date WM. There's no reason to hating i'm them b/c y'all know that they're minorities and that most of BW prefer BM.

Yes I am a BW who have mostly dated WM. Most of my boyfriends were WM simply b/c they're always the thirst who approach me. But I didn't date them b/c they were white and I didn't take the first WM who approach me. Plus, Good BM never approach me, yeah b/c I reject men of any race who only want sex, or are thugs, etc. And unfortunately BM who use to approach me are those who wanted to use me just for sex. I'm not going to accept simply b/c he's a "brotha". I really don't give a f*ck, it's a lack of respect! And just b/c I refuse I have to undergo their insults?

But whatever, I don't see race.

And yes there are bw who date only WM for a reason like there are BM who do the same thing. But I really don't understand why when it's a bw it's like it was the apocalypse.

Level 3

Location hidden

#11854 Aug 2, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...really...wow...because I know of quite a few who are nothing of the sort...yet have you tell it...these things are synonymous with white guys....not really...not in reality!
Aren't you really just over praising white guys...out of some blind and misguided devotion to them?
Majority of millionaires and billionaires (rich or wealthy) in America are white men. Who do you think runs America? I said i love white men because they are ambitious and they are not lazy. I am not obligated to ANY man. I can go anywhere I please…

So, why do u hate white men so much?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#11855 Aug 2, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority of millionaires and billionaires (rich or wealthy) in America are white men. Who do you think runs America? I said i love white men because they are ambitious and they are not lazy. I am not obligated to ANY man. I can go anywhere I please…
So, why do u hate white men so much?
As depicted somewhat in Omar Epp's character in "Conviction" [2002], most black males in America are envious of non-black males (especially white), yet erroneously believe most non-black women are in solidarity with them. The recent outcome of the Zimmerman trial however, has given them a harsh dose of reality.

Level 3

Location hidden

#11856 Aug 2, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
As depicted somewhat in Omar Epp's character in "Conviction" [2002], most black males in America are envious of non-black males (especially white), yet erroneously believe most non-black women are in solidarity with them. The recent outcome of the Zimmerman trial however, has given them a harsh dose of reality.
Yup
playa hata

Riverside, CA

#11857 Aug 2, 2013
Uhhh yeah
Quante

United States

#11858 Aug 2, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in school. Black girls were known as super easy for white guys. White guys would screw them and dump them like newspapers. It was soo funny to watch blackgirls get used and publicly dumped for a hott white girl. The funny part was these girls would forgive these whiteboys and take it out on a smart black brotha who ignor her and only there to get his education. Any smart black man who's planning on going some where in life would avoid black girls and marry a foreign black woman after college. School was a stepping stone tp the harsh realities of life. A whiteboy can spit in a blackgirls face, and she would turn around and run up in a innocent blackguys face and call him a no good nicca. Just saying.
kiana

Spring, TX

#11859 Aug 2, 2013
Quante wrote:
<quoted text> Back in school. Black girls were known as super easy for white guys. White guys would screw them and dump them like newspapers. It was soo funny to watch blackgirls get used and publicly dumped for a hott white girl. The funny part was these girls would forgive these whiteboys and take it out on a smart black brotha who ignor her and only there to get his education. Any smart black man who's planning on going some where in life would avoid black girls and marry a foreign black woman after college. School was a stepping stone tp the harsh realities of life. A whiteboy can spit in a blackgirls face, and she would turn around and run up in a innocent blackguys face and call him a no good nicca. Just saying.
i dont think they will work out even with foreign black women because they have a bad reputation with them. maybe they should try the few white women that can accomodate them. Stop pretending as if black men cannot use women they are usually target and use up esp white women..most are" playas"
kiana

Spring, TX

#11860 Aug 2, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
Stop hating on BW who date WM. There's no reason to hating i'm them b/c y'all know that they're minorities and that most of BW prefer BM.
Yes I am a BW who have mostly dated WM. Most of my boyfriends were WM simply b/c they're always the thirst who approach me. But I didn't date them b/c they were white and I didn't take the first WM who approach me. Plus, Good BM never approach me, yeah b/c I reject men of any race who only want sex, or are thugs, etc. And unfortunately BM who use to approach me are those who wanted to use me just for sex. I'm not going to accept simply b/c he's a "brotha". I really don't give a f*ck, it's a lack of respect! And just b/c I refuse I have to undergo their insults?
But whatever, I don't see race.
And yes there are bw who date only WM for a reason like there are BM who do the same thing. But I really don't understand why when it's a bw it's like it was the apocalypse.
are you african?
kiana

Spring, TX

#11861 Aug 2, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst...and not wanting to be married with children is not a bm thing...sorry dumbass....it's an individual man thing...again...I know atleast four white guys that I've worked with...who have children by white women that they refuse to marry...and for the most part let these women do the vast majority of child rearing!
Again...you can pretend all that you want...but I live in the real world...right down the street,right next door and right across the street from whites..my work takes me all over the country and I meet and work with all kinds of white folks....I see it all every single day!
It's all the same...everywhere you go...and it's the very reason that even white women in my majority white affluent community...which has a long standing history of being very white and very racist...are now open to trying something new!
Because apparently you boys have failed to upheld the dream!
notice you changed the subject to marriage while he was talking about taking care of ones kids! Anyway why dont most black men take care of their kids even if they are not married to the women? Am sure the are some white men that do not take care.of tbeir kids but the numbers are higher for black males? Am ready for the excuses that u will makeup...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM don't get any RESPECT because you haven't EA... 11 min Sadbuttrue 3
Why are BM so thirsty for sub par White women? 12 min Sadbuttrue 6
Hood hoes, Pimps, Ghetto Dogss, Misogynist & Ma... 13 min Sadbuttrue 3
Why are BM so anxious to destroy, live off and ... 14 min Sadbuttrue 8
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 15 min Sadbuttrue 7
Why do MOST BM doing wrong or living wrong? 18 min Sadbuttrue 1
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 29 min Mr K 118
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 1 hr Cigar Face 74
Does anyone feel bad about White people overdos... 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 38
More from around the web