“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11805 Jun 20, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
In America today, fewer and fewer woman, regardless of race, are corroborating with the common black man's wants. Is it because his desirability is in question? Is it because of the scant population of black males and there's simply not much of them existing? Perhaps it's a combination of a little of both.
Pssst...mental illness also seems to be on the rise...you might want to take some time and have yourself evaluated!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11806 Jun 26, 2013
The most rabid of the angry will often try to claim reasons behind black women increasingly being enamored by non-black men (not just white but also Hispanic and Indian) are generally because of desired economic security pursued by black women.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The fact that such unions are procreating more and producing offspring are only one factor which further invalidates such a theory.
Hamish-Bond

Mill Valley, CA

#11807 Jun 27, 2013
Look, I am engaged to a BEAUTIFUL, tall, shapely (sorry, only a black woman can carry 30 lbs. above what would considered her ideal weight – and STILL be able to spin men’s heads when passing by) black woman. We will be getting married in August of this year. Hope to have lots of kids, thank God for the cultural progress and tolerance for mixed-racial children made in the USA. My fiancé and I could not be more different in some ways, or alike in others. I consider myself athletic, however, probably more on the brainy side if the truth was told. My fiancé, pure physical specimen – she played volleyball for Stanford AND women’s softball if that gives you any indication. She also has a heart of gold, however do not tread on her. A white gal once made numerous unappreciated comments in a group of people concerning my fiancé, meant to embarrass us both (had too many salty-dogs). My fiancé gently took the gal by the hand, squeezed progressively harder, and whispered in her ear that the comments were not appreciated, and by the grimacing painful look on the gals face whose knees were simultaneously buckling, let’s say the point was made – she did not say another word all evening (loved it). My family was not very sure about my taking a black woman to wed, however now that they have had the opportunity to come to know her, have often told me I would, how does pop say it…. Oh yeah,“be a fool not to snap up this wonderful gal!” Funny how they stopped seeing a black woman, and now only their future daughter-in-law. I hope not to offend, but I have found black women to be more loyal to their men, and supportive – they seem to lead with their hearts and feel deeply. Now that I read my post, it is rambling, however believe I said what I hoped to. I suggest all white men to get to know black women better, not just that they are black women….. but you may find that special one with a heart of gold.
BLACK POWER

London, UK

#11808 Jun 27, 2013
Hamish-Bond wrote:
Look, I am engaged to a BEAUTIFUL, tall, shapely (sorry, only a black woman can carry 30 lbs. above what would considered her ideal weight – and STILL be able to spin men’s heads when passing by) black woman. We will be getting married in August of this year. Hope to have lots of kids, thank God for the cultural progress and tolerance for mixed-racial children made in the USA. My fiancé and I could not be more different in some ways, or alike in others. I consider myself athletic, however, probably more on the brainy side if the truth was told. My fiancé, pure physical specimen – she played volleyball for Stanford AND women’s softball if that gives you any indication. She also has a heart of gold, however do not tread on her. A white gal once made numerous unappreciated comments in a group of people concerning my fiancé, meant to embarrass us both (had too many salty-dogs). My fiancé gently took the gal by the hand, squeezed progressively harder, and whispered in her ear that the comments were not appreciated, and by the grimacing painful look on the gals face whose knees were simultaneously buckling, let’s say the point was made – she did not say another word all evening (loved it). My family was not very sure about my taking a black woman to wed, however now that they have had the opportunity to come to know her, have often told me I would, how does pop say it…. Oh yeah,“be a fool not to snap up this wonderful gal!” Funny how they stopped seeing a black woman, and now only their future daughter-in-law. I hope not to offend, but I have found black women to be more loyal to their men, and supportive – they seem to lead with their hearts and feel deeply. Now that I read my post, it is rambling, however believe I said what I hoped to. I suggest all white men to get to know black women better, not just that they are black women….. but you may find that special one with a heart of gold.
This bw needs help and she not gonna get it from a crakkka. Every black queen needs a black king otherwise she will be lost in her soul. smdh

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11809 Jun 29, 2013
Hamish-Bond wrote:
If I may...yes bw can be all of the things that you have described here in this overly ass kissy...bw ego stroking comment...and even more!

Mind you...I'm all for giving bw who are deserving a compliment...can't do it enough!

But by the same token...yes you have insulted others with this comment..first of all...women are women...and one can find the very same traits,values and inspiring behavior in a woman of any racial type!...black,white or other!

Again...it's great that you have found this wonderful woman(whose race everyone has "Successfully forgotten about")I know the feeling...I'm married to a fantastic woman as well!

But all of this blind praise of bw...at the cost of insulting other women...is again...less than appealing behavior!

Then to state that wm should get to know bw more...again...what are you saying about white/non bw?

This is the exact type of negative behavior that non-ir people have major issues with...why is it necessary to insult others to give your individual better half a compliment!

You are essentially creating hatred for ir couples!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11810 Jun 29, 2013
BLACK POWER wrote:
<quoted text>
This bw needs help and she not gonna get it from a crakkka. Every black queen needs a black king otherwise she will be lost in her soul. smdh
I don't even know if I'd say that...everyone is different...however all of this blind and unbalanced praise...of any one group...bm,ww,wm,bw,Aw etc...while at the same time insulting others is not good!

It actually generates hatred!

How about this..."I'm dating or married to an individual who...blah,blah,blah"

Again...an intelligent and balanced person would only make such a statement!

All of this outside dating and same race opposite bashing...outright or even on the sly...doesn't make the world a better place for ir couples or anyone else!

First of all...every bw is not the same....nor is every any thing else!

It's stupid and hurtful!

*Saying stupid things like...ww always wale up with oral sex...and then make you breakfast in the morning...its idiotic and hurtful...not to mention just plain untrue!
Kiana

Pasadena, TX

#11811 Jun 29, 2013
i love white men... i seriously wish more of them dated and married us :(

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11812 Jun 30, 2013
Kiana wrote:
Why...you can only speak for yourself and marry one man so why wish that more were with bw!

*That's like me wishing that more Asian women were with bm...if most bm don't want Asian women to begin with...then what's the point?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11813 Jul 7, 2013
The textbook black male's crusade is fruitless. Blacks are the least desired race of male by all races of women (including their own) and in general terms, are only chosen as a partner when all other efforts or hope on behalf of a particular woman have failed.
Caribbean Queen

Apopka, FL

#11814 Jul 8, 2013
I think interracial relationships are beautiful especially when they are both people of color ie Blk/asian or blk/indian or black/Latin...white guys are eehh pretty plain its nothing to jump up and down about I prefer men with Olive to dark skin tones that is just more manly IMO

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11815 Jul 8, 2013
Kiana wrote:
Well a lot of BW arent interested in WM, it goes both ways though. Add that to the fact that you have jealous, insecure BM, some White guys figure its too much trouble.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11816 Jul 8, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a lot of BW arent interested in WM, it goes both ways though. Add that to the fact that you have jealous, insecure BM, some White guys figure its too much trouble.
So let me get this straight...when bm don't want bw to date out...it's because they're insecure...but when white men have issues with ww dating out...which they do...it's for what reason?

Lmbao...yeah and all white guys are super confident...we know...lol!

*Again...I've been around white guys my entire life...I know how utterly insecure they are...and how they try to pretend to be otherwise!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11817 Jul 9, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight...when bm don't want bw to date out...it's because they're insecure...but when white men have issues with ww dating out...which they do...it's for what reason?
Lmbao...yeah and all white guys are super confident...we know...lol!
*Again...I've been around white guys my entire life...I know how utterly insecure they are...and how they try to pretend to be otherwise!
Yea Black guys are so confident, right? But when it comes to being a real man and taking care of their kids and responsibilities 80% of them are nowhere to be found.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11819 Jul 10, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Black guys are so confident, right? But when it comes to being a real man and taking care of their kids and responsibilities 80% of them are nowhere to be found.
Sorry sport...but again...been around...been around white guys and white women my entire life...grew up around around them,went to school my entire life around them,now I live and work among them...and sorry but I know the realities of white guys!

Now you can quote those generic unproven stats until you draw your last breath...but you're typing to a guy who has been there for his children from day one....and you have no real way of even proving these so called stats...what are they based on...what's being a father in your mind?

Because Just for the record I know many white women....hell more and more every day...that do nothing but complain about how sorry and good for nothing their exes are!

I'd love for you to talk to some of the women in my office...they'd curse you out...and piss you off for not upholding the lie that all white guys are great hubbies and dads...lol!

One of the main points that these women make is yes he has money taken out of his check(when they're not ducking the friend of the court...by switching jobs and addresses etc)for child support...but he's a no show daddy...because he's too busy chasing twenty something year old ass around!

Sorry sport but I live the real world!

*My wife comes home like every other day from her job as well...talking about what one of the ww at work had to say about their ex husbands or ex boyfriends....it's not pretty trust me!

But then you actually know that...you just like to pretend!

**Just last night...we heard this all in stereo...at work and then from one of our neighbors that we ran into...more talk about the great white dad...that our neighbor can't seem to get to uphold his responsibilities of shared custody...it's always...I can't get them this week....ummmm....that's not being a dad!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11820 Jul 10, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst...and not wanting to be married with children is not a bm thing...sorry dumbass....it's an individual man thing...again...I know atleast four white guys that I've worked with...who have children by white women that they refuse to marry...and for the most part let these women do the vast majority of child rearing!

Again...you can pretend all that you want...but I live in the real world...right down the street,right next door and right across the street from whites..my work takes me all over the country and I meet and work with all kinds of white folks....I see it all every single day!

It's all the same...everywhere you go...and it's the very reason that even white women in my majority white affluent community...which has a long standing history of being very white and very racist...are now open to trying something new!

Because apparently you boys have failed to upheld the dream!
Perception

Laurel, MS

#11821 Jul 11, 2013
Caribbean Queen wrote:
I think interracial relationships are beautiful especially when they are both people of color ie Blk/asian or blk/indian or black/Latin...white guys are eehh pretty plain its nothing to jump up and down about I prefer men with Olive to dark skin tones that is just more manly IMO
SO,,,,, what you're saying,,, is that you're just a tad racist ??? Truth is as truth is perceived !!!

Is not the love two people share, considerably more important than the DNA they don't share ?
kiana

Houston, TX

#11823 Jul 12, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...you can only speak for yourself and marry one man so why wish that more were with bw!
*That's like me wishing that more Asian women were with bm...if most bm don't want Asian women to begin with...then what's the point?
well ur right i shud speak for myself but even if black men wanted more asian women it wudnt bother me bcoz i not attracted to them
kiana

Houston, TX

#11824 Jul 12, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess am not the typical black woman. am the type to find other races attractive. i also like to try different things like skiing and riding tht the average blk person wud not interested in. i hate rap music and ghetto people. most white guys are corny but are sweet and really romantic plus many of them take care of them thts why i admire them. and i honestly dont understand why some black women only want to date blk men while most of them want other races. well i guess more non blacks for me.
kiana

Houston, TX

#11825 Jul 12, 2013
take care of their kids##

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11827 Jul 15, 2013
kiana wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess am not the typical black woman. am the type to find other races attractive. i also like to try different things like skiing and riding tht the average blk person wud not interested in. i hate rap music and ghetto people. most white guys are corny but are sweet and really romantic plus many of them take care of them thts why i admire them. and i honestly dont understand why some black women only want to date blk men while most of them want other races. well i guess more non blacks for me.
Lmbao...the average black person...or most poor black people...I think you're making big generalizations about a whole group of people...that you can't really make...why?...because I know blk people that do all sorts of things!

*Just went to down town Detroit to the riverfront area just last Friday night after seeing Jill Scott...now there were blk people in the city doing all sorts of things...skateboarding,sailing on their personal boats,riding jet Skis like crazy...bm mostly...riding and walking along side of their bikes...hanging out with their black wives,children as well as hanging out with friends...all kinds of friends!

So I'm sorry...but that's just nonsense...its' merely how you wish to see black people or how you do...because you come from a limited background!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody remember this guy? 3 min Perfect Storm 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min A African Goda 28,722
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ruby blue 1,154,390
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 5 min Drilling for the ... 2,678
Who think its better for white and blacks to be... 5 min Michele 16
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 6 min A African God 11
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 13 min cpeter1313 5,516
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 98,204
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 21 min Michele 86
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 29 min PERVY 433
Merry Christmas White People 3 hr black does crack 70
More from around the web