Why Some Black Women Love White Men

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11751 Feb 13, 2013
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of female white friends date black guys for all kind of reasons.. And I never care.. I do not care.. I met some of their guys.. some were drug dealers and stuff.. some were fine guys from West... Mostly they cheated on but from both sides... white women are like that.. or at least those who date black guys.. One black guy from USA said that he was never cheating in USA because there would girls cut his balls.. but here in my country he become wild because girls in here are cheap and they forgive him to sleep with others (because they do it too).. But the point is.. I dont care.. I can let all white women in here to black men and I dont really care.. I date my black women and that is what I only care about.. I dont care what other women do.. So I am not jealous for sure.. I dont care if white women will date blacks, asians or aliens... I have my good black women...
Bullshty...you like bw...because not only do you have issues with the women of your own culture....but because some bw view you as being something special that bm aren't...it has nothing to do with white women at all...it's really all about your own personal disdain and mistrust of your own women!

And the need to feel special to other women!

*PS: thanks for coming her and sharing your nonsensical-racist generalizations about bm...who these ww date...I love the way that you tried to make it sound so by the way factual...while at the same time still stereotyping and generalizing both the ww who date bm and the bm that they date!

Typical passive aggressive white male bullshyt!

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#11752 Feb 14, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshty...you like bw...because not only do you have issues with the women of your own culture....but because some bw view you as being something special that bm aren't...it has nothing to do with white women at all...it's really all about your own personal disdain and mistrust of your own women!
!
Lol no that is true.. women in my country are easy and black guys use it.. black guys dont mind.. and white gus start to look for something better... You just dont know anything aboout it so you cant contradict so you just say nothing really stated on anything... And because you desperately need to make other to be as bad as you are than you try to push down.. but the truth is that many men are not just jealous of other women than the one they date.. No matter if ou date white or black.. if you date some women than why the hell you care about what other women do... You are just proving all those geralizations.. like those African guys in here who date white girls.. When they see black women with white men they are like "what the fck"... but the most funny is that they have white women b their side... lol... That is just the mentality... Its fine they date white women but if any of black women is dating white men than its problem... Lol but white guys who date black women they dont give a fck what white woman do... When I see black men with white women I am telling my self "nice another IR couple".. But when black men dating white women sees me with black women than he is like "what the fck is going on".. And the most funny is when they try to act as "she is my sister" lol. wake up... Stop being possesive over black women like the are yours or something... and specially not Africans... Like what some Africa has about my girl? like because sh eis from Africa than she is his sister or something? Nonsense.. My girl never saw that guy and he has nothing to her... The main mentalit difference is that for white men is not playing like white women is his sister or possesion.. they are not.. When I met some white women she is not my sister because she is white or not even because she is from the same Nation... She is just sttrange women and I have no ties to her and she has no responsibilities to me.. I have no right what so ever to tell her what she should do or who she should date.. and that is one of the most fck up things about it.. We gave our women freedome.. To do what they want.. so we do not care... Women is not slave to men.. She does not have to explain her behavior to stranger men only because of same color... But it seems that some Africans still didnt get it... And there is a great road of black women sold from Africa to Europe.. called modern slavery (human trafficing)... And other things such as the highest rape in the world is in Johannesburg and other things... Africans are no unity... The same as other races... African women does not own anything to African men... The same as white women does not own anything to any white men... So this is the difference of our mentality.. I believe that everybody has right to choose to live happy life with anybody in the world... And if my white female friends choose to be with black guys and they are happy than I am happy for them too.. They dont own me anything... But black guys at least here and what I saw pretty much in South Africa too are posessive over black women they dont know... They think they own them something because of the same color... In USA in Washington D.C. where I spent some time working.. There was no racial tension. I liked it.. very mixed.. all kind of IR couples and no one cared... Different mentality

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#11753 Feb 14, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
*PS: thanks for coming her and sharing your nonsensical-racist generalizations about bm...who these ww date...I love the way that you tried to make it sound so by the way factual...while at the same time still stereotyping and generalizing both the ww who date bm and the bm that they date!
You are just tring to convince me that we all are jealous about what other women do.. that is your justification.. like "I am not bad because everybody does that".. but the problem is not this at all.. That is just your posessive mentality... Instead of you would say that it is not okay and that no men has nothing to any women.. and no women is posession of any men.. and that all women of all races can do what the want and no one has any right to doubt that or to try to corrupt it or do anything against it... you totally missed this point... Like do you see that you are only about selfish justifying your azz that its fine to be jealus of other women? No its not... Its not fair to those women and its totally not fair to women you date.. because once you are anyhow interested in what other women do than you are putting your own women on the second place... Men who loves his women does not care about what other women does even if they would date aliens... And men who does that is poor and I am sorry for women who dates him... Simple as that.. Nothing more need to say.. I have women.. therefor I do not care about other women...

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#11754 Feb 14, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You know.. In USA in Washington D.C... I met many Africans.. I rarelly met true AA... I saw how Africans are working in USA... They have work all around.. they drive buses, work in shopping malls, they do many kind of jobs as usually imigrants do in USA... Well in Europe in Czech Republic its ver different.. when imigrants come from Africa... they dont drive buses here or something.. they sell drugs, they sell their sisters they take with them... they hang around clubs all time, they are mostly young guys... They families have no clue what they do here.. I was told from some guys that if their family would knew what they do in Europe they would be disgusted by them... Many of them stand at night on the streets and they holla at people to go to strip clubs and to brothels... Whatever reasons for that are... it is like that mostly in here.. So I guess you dont know that much or you would not talk like that...

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#11755 Feb 14, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And my proof of our different mentalit is that you are spread all over the IR threads of black women and white men.. but you wont find any comment of mine on any IR thread of black men and white women... You can search and you wont find any... So that pretty much says it... I dont have urge to tell white women what she should do or not do.. and I dont care if they date blakc men.. I dont care if they write on their threads that white men is stupid.. well its their point of view and they have right for that... As the same as any black women has right to prefer white men or any other race men...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11756 Feb 18, 2013
In America today, some non-black women who are with black men romantically have indeed started to become skinnier in the past few years, but equally so is the growth rate of non-black men w/black women dating, sex and relationships also increasing. The black man can look at this way - "for every plus/pro there must be a minus/con".
lawlsmao

Saltville, VA

#11757 Feb 25, 2013
i had cheating sex with a black woman who was dating a white guy and i'm a black guy

no for every plus pro there is not a minus con.. i

is a such thing called hitting the lottery..

shit just happens..
lawlsmao

Saltville, VA

#11758 Feb 25, 2013
you know what would be a great soap opera where a black guy is with a white woman and she cheats on him with a white guy..
lawlsmao

Saltville, VA

#11759 Feb 25, 2013
does that ever even happen..

naw ir relations are extra strong because everyone hates um so much..

if nobody hated them stuff like that would actually hapen..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11760 Mar 1, 2013
Proof is contained in three items - the black's own general anger and frustration, the fact that the attractive caliper of his own race of women are leaving them for other races of men and lastly, the fact that in general terms only desperate white women choose or "prefer" blacks.
darrellk

United States

#11761 Mar 20, 2013
Sweetpride wrote:
Though most black women still love black men, I am finding more and more sisters like myself who have always been attracted to white men, finally getting up the nerves to explore their feelings.
I had always been told by family, friends and society that dating white men was wrong. Many black people call black women hoes, black men haters and sell-outs for doing so. I feel this is very wrong especially since the black community seems to give black men a free pass to date/marry any race of women they want.
I have nothing against black men and love them also but only as friends and family. Now what I love about white men (I am speaking only in generalizations and not about every white man, they seem to be more driven to succeed in all areas of life, they are more motivated about getting their educations and working at their jobs, they have their own things(homes,apt, cars, money)and don't look to women to help them. White men are polite and generous on dates. They don't carry around a lot of emotional baggage and they have confidence in their abilties. The white men that I have dated have also been very passionate in bed. Physically, I find light skin on men very appealing, I love looking up into a pair of masculine blue or green eyes and running my fingers through his thick straight, curly or wavy mane of hair.
I think black women are amazing and a lot of aspects, I don't like white women I prefer the beautiful touch of a black women
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11762 Mar 26, 2013
Most black men are immensely jealous at the idea alone of non-black men w/black women because such unions undermine the common black man's perceived desirability and self-flattery he's worked to build so hard for years.

Ultimately, the BM's emotional stability unravels while many also worry how such interbreeding might impact the population growth of their brethren. Their own race of women however, seem to be less concerned about population issues.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#11763 Mar 26, 2013
darrellk wrote:
<quoted text>I think black women are amazing and a lot of aspects, I don't like white women I prefer the beautiful touch of a black women
Love is color blind.
allusernamesaret aken

San Diego, CA

#11764 Mar 26, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Not that's the truth! LMAO
I see it all the time, most Black men are with unattractive fat or average White women! That not the case with White men with Black women they're generally very good looking!
All of my freinds who are with white men are generally very attractive, don't wear weaves, slim built .........class acts!
Lmao, that is so true!! I always see it on a daily basis, the BM always has these very ugly trailer trash fat white women with someone's name tattooed on them,with some funky hair and much hair spray. They act extremely ignorant, and are very loud on the bus. They over do their act and makes it nauseating to watch, and listen to.
Non black men who date Black women tend to have their shit together. The black women they date are classy, extremely beautiful, in shape, conduct themselves like adults, and are pleasant to be around. All I can say is I much rather be with a black woman because they are easy going, beautiful, and the conversations always end up in laughter and fun times. I wish I could find a black woman :(

“Extra Extra read all about it”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11765 Mar 26, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Not that's the truth! LMAO
I see it all the time, most Black men are with unattractive fat or average White women! That not the case with White men with Black women they're generally very good looking!
All of my freinds who are with white men are generally very attractive, don't wear weaves, slim built .........class acts!
replay to this because the first one I posted messed up because Topix signed me out.

Lmao, that is so true!! I always see it on a daily basis, the BM always has these very ugly trailer trash fat white women with someone's name tattooed on them,with some funky hair and much hair spray. They act extremely ignorant, and are very loud on the bus. They over do their act and makes it nauseating to watch, and listen to.

Non black men who date Black women tend to have their shit together. The black women they date are classy, extremely beautiful, in shape, conduct themselves like adults, and are pleasant to be around. All I can say is I much rather be with a black woman because they are easy going, beautiful, and the conversations always end up in laughter and fun times. I wish I could find a black woman :(
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11766 Mar 27, 2013
yellowbone wrote:
good for you and i wish you the best but no thanks.
I agree totally a pale white guy ....no thanks soooooooo many other races to pick from why start at the bottom??

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11767 Mar 27, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Most black men are immensely jealous at the idea alone of non-black men w/black women because such unions undermine the common black man's perceived desirability and self-flattery he's worked to build so hard for years.
Ultimately, the BM's emotional stability unravels while many also worry how such interbreeding might impact the population growth of their brethren. Their own race of women however, seem to be less concerned about population issues.
Stupid...there are more bm dating,married out than bw...are you totally ill in the head!

“Work out your own salvation.”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

new york

#11768 Mar 27, 2013
I personally find myself attracted to mostly white men , but other races as well. Strangely - I am not really attracted to black men. Not that they are ugly , I just do not feel anything. It's always made me feel confused- why am I attracted to white guys but not black guys ?*shrug*
Uncle and Igno Ramus

Hattiesburg, MS

#11769 Mar 27, 2013
I just like to bone........

My experience includes:

a white girl who told me to say "I love you", even if I didn't mean it,, so she could get off....

a black girl that told me when to cruise and when to pound,, so she could get off.....

Does that mean all white women or black women are the same???

NO... I just love the one I'm with for her own characteristics.... And,, if it last for one nite or a lifetime,, I just let the flow take us away

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11770 Mar 27, 2013
Lady Rin Kayamata wrote:
I personally find myself attracted to mostly white men , but other races as well. Strangely - I am not really attracted to black men. Not that they are ugly , I just do not feel anything. It's always made me feel confused- why am I attracted to white guys but not black guys ?*shrug*
It's all most likely a matter of personal perception!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Uber Phishy 1,683,432
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 5 min Negus AfricaAfric... 15
ttt is not white 47 min Lady Majestic Rising 21
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 50 min MICHAELWILEY 720
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 1 hr okiepokie 63
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 1 hr cave beast slayer 2
As the toilet swirls... 1 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 7 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web