Why Some Black Women Love White Men
Greg

Ottawa, Canada

#11708 Dec 15, 2012
Black women want white men because black men are horrible in bed. They are selfish and never take care of their woman. When I'm with my black woman, she gets the royal treatment in and out the bedroom. I enjoy her skin, her taste, her smell.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11709 Dec 16, 2012
Dominatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
overtime?
Extra innings as another metaphor.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11710 Dec 19, 2012
in general terms, non-black men are taking the best black women while black men are only achieving the least-desired non-black women. if such a synopsis was mostly false or fake, should there really be any need for the Topix AFAM forum, or other related afrocentric measures?
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#11711 Dec 19, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
in general terms, non-black men are taking the best black women while black men are only achieving the least-desired non-black women. if such a synopsis was mostly false or fake, should there really be any need for the Topix AFAM forum, or other related afrocentric measures?
interracial is a competition ? nobody speak love here, it just a fight between black ir and pro black with white who furrow in background

the forum Interracial is void XD because it more fun of play the racist here ^^ without forget of make a propaganda for interracial

you who is white what are your mind on topix african american :-)?

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11712 Dec 19, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
interracial is a competition ? nobody speak love here, it just a fight between black ir and pro black with white who furrow in background
the forum Interracial is void XD because it more fun of play the racist here ^^ without forget of make a propaganda for interracial
Why are people referring to the African American categorization of these threads?
I mean if there would be some "white American" forum and some black guy would go there to discuss stuff which is somehow tied to him (like for example black men white women relationships).. and those white people there would tell him "what are you doing on white American forum?" than I guess he would sue them for racism and discrimination... So since there is no apartheid and racism should be blind (not only tool to control and punish whites as it mostly seems to be) than any white person can go on African American forum... Or you want to separate white people from certain places (which may be even virtual place like the Internet forum) based on color of their skin? because that is discrimination for sure..
Sensible White Man

Ray City, GA

#11713 Dec 19, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous miserable people make it a competition or fight. I date who I want but the looks me and black women get just give us something to laugh about and even makes the relationship more fun knowing the sight of us is enough to ruin someones day. And celebrate the fact our lives arent as sad as theirs.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11714 Dec 19, 2012
Black women just look good on white men.
Ian

UK

#11715 Dec 21, 2012
Black ladies r sexy then white women and better in bed?

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11716 Dec 21, 2012
Ian wrote:
Black ladies r sexy then white women and better in bed?
Well if you are asking.. than try to find out your self.. you will be happily surprised... But dont break any black women heart only to try some exotic...

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11717 Dec 21, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
Black women just look good on white men.
Yeah I pretty much noticed that too... I mean.. that view is just saying everything.. black women looks perfect wherever around white men.. but the best on top of him :)
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11718 Dec 21, 2012
the textbook black male (and some of his supporters) would like to believe and propagandize the main or only reason non-black men are with women of any race is because "the white man has money" in order to help alleviate his crushed ego. in reality, the attraction is both physical and sexual. the black man's own anger is not reflective of true confidence of his own theories.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11719 Dec 21, 2012
Annie1812 wrote:
Wow this is really interesting, Moorspeaks you sound like a rude arrogant and unattractive guy, I'm a black girl who just can't get enough of white men, I know for a fact that I would never date a black man why? Because I just don't find them attractive and most of them are like you (which makes you more unattractive) when it comes to white men they treat women with more respect then black.
Yes I'm a bm...not rude,not arrogant....nor unattractive/ in the least(but thanks for stereotyping me and most bm...wow do you actually know most bm?...that's funny....because I know quite a few many places...but I could hardly say that I know most bm...wow)...but I am straight forward and do speak my mind....and the truth as it actually happens in the real world...outside of the sick,twisted and distorted reality of that Topix paints!

Now as far as who you'd date...okay...are you serious...I mean your one bw out of how many?...again...you don't speak for all bw any more than I speak for all bm...hell you can't even speak for most bw...so what's your point?

And yeah...White guys are all perfect prince charmings...we all know!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/Latest-News...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11720 Dec 22, 2012
as assumed by what's been seen by millions on race-based internet forums (especially Topix), the growth of non-black men w/black women dating and sex in the past few years is one of the biggest cornerstones of the average black man's increasing anger and despair.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11721 Dec 23, 2012
as assumed by what's been seen by millions on race-based internet forums (especially Topix), the growth of non-black men w/black women dating and sex in the past few years is one of the biggest cornerstones of the average black man's increasing anger and despair.
You really can't blame BW.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11722 Dec 24, 2012
it's an ever-continual progression that black males have little choice but learn to get used to. black women with non-black men ain't goin away even if cases of large mobs of black males attacking such couples were to increase. either directly or indirectly, black males would only be speeding up their own demise that much faster.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11723 Dec 25, 2012
It is inevitable that BW will as a rule seek the WM for all the things they see no chance of getting now.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11724 Dec 28, 2012
often in America, most black men tend to distance themselves romantically from a woman of his own race who's previously been with a white or Hispanic man because the black fears he's unable to measure up sexually to the non-black.

some non-black men may distance themselves from a white women who's been with a black man because they're either leery of accumulated diseases, criminal-style retaliation from the former black S.O., or a combination of both.
welfare man

Auckland, New Zealand

#11725 Dec 29, 2012
Why are black girls wanting white men? ur just a sell out low life uh.. yous r suppose to be serving us black men an bow down to us! u don't deserve any better.. White trash men dont want u lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#11726 Dec 29, 2012
often in America, most black men tend to distance themselves romantically from a woman of his own race who's previously been with a white or Hispanic man because the black fears he's unable to measure up sexually to the non-black.
Sexually, financially, intellectually, temperamentally, linguistically, charismatically,...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11727 Jan 1, 2013
"Lakeview Terrace" [2008] presents the viewers with an accurate representation of the textbook black man's general jealousy so much so that it should've been subtitled "based on a true story".

they're willing to do whatever's possible to keep the WM/BF vehicle at bay, and it especially hits hardest when most black women w/white men are generally attractive, while most white women w/black men?....not so attractive (save for only few exceptions).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,548,927
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 7 min Rich stars of the... 2
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 9 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 20 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 31 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 42 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 45 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web