“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11659 Nov 2, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
Black women appreciate a white man's patience.
Lmbao...idiot...this shit makes absolutely no fcking sense whatsoever...none!

Patience is not a race based trait...just as intelligence isn't...any one can be highly intelligent or a complete fcking idiot....like you!

You prove it every single day here on Topix...with the stupid shyt that you sit up and type!

*Making mostly comments that overly sexualize bw...as if you really only see them as Objects of pleasure...nothing more,nothing less!
Rafael

Lausanne, Switzerland

#11660 Nov 7, 2012
Because white men there's more varity of choose,and they are more cute,romantic at bed, smart and make good couple with blacks woman

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11661 Nov 7, 2012
Rafael wrote:
Because white men there's more varity of choose,and they are more cute,romantic at bed, smart and make good couple with blacks woman
That's right Rafael. Black women appreciate this.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11662 Nov 9, 2012
Rafael wrote:
Lmbao...yeah...okay white guy!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11663 Nov 9, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>That's right Rafael. Black women appreciate this.
Really?...wow...yet most bw want nothing to do with wm...now why is that sport?

Again...all you're doing is highlighting your own personal need to believe that you're something special because of the color of your skin!

If you were all that great...you wouldn't be here on Topix's AA forum..constantly sniffing around for any attention from bw that you can get....yeah...you must be a winner....I can tell...lmbao!

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11664 Nov 9, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?...wow...yet most bw want nothing to do with wm...now why is that sport?
Again...all you're doing is highlighting your own personal need to believe that you're something special because of the color of your skin!
If you were all that great...you wouldn't be here on Topix's AA forum..constantly sniffing around for any attention from bw that you can get....yeah...you must be a winner....I can tell...lmbao!
Well you are doing the same... So? Nothing better to do than to sniff around forums about IR couples and being jealous about white men dating black women? Yeah.. you must be a winner... I can tell...
Blacknight

London, UK

#11665 Nov 11, 2012

Level 7

Location hidden

#11666 Nov 12, 2012
BW love WM because they like to it when a man appreciates them.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11667 Nov 14, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are doing the same... So? Nothing better to do than to sniff around forums about IR couples and being jealous about white men dating black women? Yeah.. you must be a winner... I can tell...
No sorry guy...not doing the same at all...you see i'm not on a white forum bashing white guys....no you see unlike you...Im a bm on a black forum...conversing with black folks...my people....now what's your lame azz excuse...all you're doing is taking up for the last white boy....who comes here and does just as I stated....trying to score puzzy points with a whole other group of women...not your own!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11668 Nov 14, 2012
Blacknight wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ieD7_r3SVQYXX
http://youtu.be/QfxmEbfCwUg

Lmbao...she's fake....a big ass phony...this chick doesn't even check for bm...she's brain dead....has bought into every stereotype and generalization about wm that she's ever heard!

And she's making big ass generalizations about bm....why...because she's from a limited background....lol...she even believes that all wm are well off!

this chick is soo gone...wants to be Barbie so damn badly!

If a white man raped and killed her mom or sister then told her that it was God's will...she'd thank him for letting her play a part in his destiny...lol!

Real bm...with any sort of education,intelligence and self respect do not want her...she's a brainwashed idiot!

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11669 Nov 14, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry guy...not doing the same at all...you see i'm not on a white forum bashing white guys....no you see unlike you...Im a bm on a black forum...conversing with black folks...my people....now what's your lame azz excuse...all you're doing is taking up for the last white boy....who comes here and does just as I stated....trying to score puzzy points with a whole other group of women...not your own!
Yeah but you are on thread about black women loving white men... So you kind of knew where are you coming to...
And there is no apartheid so you can go to white forums to say anything you want as same as I can go to black forum to say anything I want on thread which is appointing me as a white guy and even more as a white guy who dates black women... I think this thread is more my business than yours... Because I am actually white men loved by black women... I am in the title of this thread... So it is kind of my business....

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11670 Nov 14, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/QfxmEbfCwUg
Lmbao...she's fake....a big ass phony...this chick doesn't even check for bm...she's brain dead....has bought into every stereotype and generalization about wm that she's ever heard!
And she's making big ass generalizations about bm....why...because she's from a limited background....lol...she even believes that all wm are well off!
this chick is soo gone...wants to be Barbie so damn badly!
If a white man raped and killed her mom or sister then told her that it was God's will...she'd thank him for letting her play a part in his destiny...lol!
Real bm...with any sort of education,intelligence and self respect do not want her...she's a brainwashed idiot!
Well I guess all black women who dates white men are brainwashed stupid or ugly or something... And you would never give them a look.. how much shamed you feel for them..
but than... Tell me why do you put so much time and effort in to them? why do you care? When those are only trashy black women and no black men would ever want them? Why do you care what those women do than?

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11671 Nov 14, 2012
Im 2metre, ripped, blonde, blue eyed, well educated scandinavian oak.

Whats not to like...

lol
MACUS

London, UK

#11672 Nov 14, 2012
Blask women dont no nuttin. They be crazy.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11673 Nov 16, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you are on thread about black women loving white men... So you kind of knew where are you coming to...
And there is no apartheid so you can go to white forums to say anything you want as same as I can go to black forum to say anything I want on thread which is appointing me as a white guy and even more as a white guy who dates black women... I think this thread is more my business than yours... Because I am actually white men loved by black women... I am in the title of this thread... So it is kind of my business....
As long as i'm a bm...I can go anywhere on this fcking forum...all you are is a white boy...trying to suck up to bw and cause division...same as always....you got me white boy?

Level 7

Location hidden

#11674 Nov 16, 2012
MACUS wrote:
Blask women dont no nuttin. They be crazy.
Crazy or not, they're sexy as hell.

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#11675 Nov 16, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as i'm a bm...I can go anywhere on this fcking forum...all you are is a white boy...trying to suck up to bw and cause division...same as always....you got me white boy?
and so?
i can go anywhere on this forum too... i am white what else would i be?
you are only jealous black boy... but so what? now we defined our positions.. and so what? you have no point...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11676 Nov 16, 2012
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
and so?
i can go anywhere on this forum too... i am white what else would i be?
you are only jealous black boy... but so what? now we defined our positions.. and so what? you have no point...
Jealous of what?....you're here trying to get bw attention...I've had bw attention my entire life...without even trying...you're a white guy trying to date out with a group of women who for the most part want nothing to do with your ass...that's why you're here....In the real world I have never even done all of this to get women's attention...black,white or others....so please tell me....what do I have to be jealous of....lmbao!

My issue is with you white boys who come here to a black forum and talk shyt....acting as if you're something we bm know damn well that you aren't!

You're nothing....just a nonbm....playing into some bw ignorance and brainwashing...you're just like ww who try to play up the whole..."white women treat you better myth"...only simple minded bm even believe such nonsense...women are women!

Level 4

Czech Republic

#11677 Nov 17, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what?....you're here trying to get bw attention...I've had bw attention my entire life...without even trying...you're a white guy trying to date out with a group of women who for the most part want nothing to do with your ass...that's why you're here....In the real world I have never even done all of this to get women's attention...black,white or others....so please tell me....what do I have to be jealous of....lmbao!
My issue is with you white boys who come here to a black forum and talk shyt....acting as if you're something we bm know damn well that you aren't!
You're nothing....just a nonbm....playing into some bw ignorance and brainwashing...you're just like ww who try to play up the whole..."white women treat you better myth"...only simple minded bm even believe such nonsense...women are women!
Well first I have black girl who is South African.. Second I treat her better then her mother was treated and her sisters were treated by local South African men...
You are playing like "you came here to brain wash this and that"... well but you forget that this thread was started by black women... And the only things that pisses you off really is that its called "Why Some Black Women Love White Men".. which is something you cant stand... You would be here even if there would be no white guy on this thread.. only black women who are writing why they love or do not love white men...
Well I do not come to forums about "white women loving black men".. because simply I dont care... I am not run by jealousy like you... I wish white women and black men the best... But you just cant stand that some black women would like white men.. But I get it.. I saw it many times.. specially in Africa where black guys were really pissed off when they saw me with black women.. They even tried to drive over us twice...
And so the only thing you really got is the "brainwashing strategy"... Which is among others strategies used by jealous black men very popular.. Some other guys use less tricky strategies.. As once one black taxi driver who saw my girl has white guy was trying to convince her that black women are with white men only because of money and that black women cant love white men.. lol That is so poor...
But you know.. there is so many black women who wrote in here by their own initiative and this thread was also started by women curious about white guys.. than I guess it is pointless to talk about some brainwashing here.. I just came to this thread because I am white men who is loved by black women.. and this issue is close to me than and I am on more other IR threads to talk about this issue with other people... Because it is part of my life... So I am pretty much on the right place...
Well if I use one of those "black male strategies" and turn it around than I could tell you... You dare to come to on thread about black women and white men to bash on white men and black women who love them.. it is like I would be so greasy and I would come to white women black men thread and bash on them... But you will tell me something like "I am black i can go anywhere I can blah blah blah"... But that is not about where are you allowed to come but where are you welcomed...

Level 7

Location hidden

#11678 Nov 17, 2012
Black women love white men because we don't leave them for booty calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It seems that most westernized negro males are ... 1 min Help 13
Why do blacks have such a great sense of rhythm? (Apr '10) 1 min Michele 38
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 3 min Be_Real_Fool 42
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min GoodPosterKC 120,970
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,110,463
When Black Women Is Out In Public..... 5 min Jubilant Sleep 36
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min Hebrew Soldier 6,153
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 21 min yeadumbasses 245
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 35 min pn2cladelover 659
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 1 hr DEACON truth teller 253
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr paddyomalley 24,560
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••