Why Some Black Women Love White Men

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11507 Jul 12, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
almost all American black men (or their supporters) hate to see one of their own race of women with a man of another race romantically, no matter how calm or liberal some blacks try to present themselves. in other words they often conceal their anger and/or jealousy both on the net and within certain circumstances, off the net.
Then they should do a better job of keeping them.
AlcoFunk

Winsford, UK

#11508 Jul 17, 2012
Some racist views around here haha most you people need 2 chill and let people like whoever they like and that's it, so simple, and 2 the person who said white people are out 2 manipulate black woman and some crap about eve? Brother please! More and more black people have these views online and its like you guys really believe we some underground race and all white people have nasty plans againt black people, what the hell man! Cha! I'm white and proud 2 be english, culture is what divides us yo! We are all one people, one multi colour race! You can not tell a black man from a white man on the inside so hush man! Most my g.fs have been none white, I just prefer darker complexion, that's not racist but saying dating white or black girls is wrong is sooo racist! So come on people, remove your racist pathetic views...let live be happy and even the jews.....lol
AlcoFunk

Winsford, UK

#11509 Jul 17, 2012
Should stay away from green people though.....dam aliens!
PaPi

Dallas, TX

#11510 Jul 19, 2012
iam from in middle of africa all i have to say is that most women in america are slut or hoe but american black women are the worse women of all THeM

Level 7

Location hidden

#11511 Jul 19, 2012
PaPi wrote:
iam from in middle of africa all i have to say is that most women in america are slut or hoe but american black women are the worse women of all THeM
It's tough to be rejected huh?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11512 Jul 24, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>Then they should do a better job of keeping them.
black males today are often finding themselves losing their grip on their significant other (of any race) in ways they're not always able to control, even if they have the determination, and wanted to.

for instance, even a black man deciding to "clean up his act" won't necessarily compensate for, nor resolve relationship "speed bumps" if his once-S.O. is simply losing her physical attraction, interest or desire for him.

look up Daphne Sutton on the internet for example. she made a textbook black male snap which as a result, led to one of the most catastrophic hate crimes known in America.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#11513 Jul 24, 2012
black males today are often finding themselves losing their grip on their significant other...
You know GOOD and DAMN WELL that you DON'T KNOW ANY "black males"!

They SURE don't socialize with you at your Ku Klux Klan meetings!

Discuss what you KNOW!

Level 7

Location hidden

#11514 Jul 24, 2012
I'm more interested in the black females.
Daddys Maybe

Texmelucan, Mexico

#11515 Jul 24, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
I'm more interested in the black females.
Right on!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11516 Jul 31, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You know GOOD and DAMN WELL that you DON'T KNOW ANY "black males"!
They SURE don't socialize with you at your Ku Klux Klan meetings!
Discuss what you KNOW!
i know plenty.....and none of em speak nor act the way they describe themselves on here. where's all that supposed bravado? most black males are "tough" on the internet, short of action in the real world.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#11517 Jul 31, 2012
i know plenty.....and none of em speak nor act the way they describe themselves on here. where's all that supposed bravado? most black males are "tough" on the internet, short of action in the real world.
Come to Detroit!

:^ D
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#11518 Jul 31, 2012
the boundaries of space, if you come Detroit, you will end up like THESE guys:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/wayne_cou...

WESTLAND, Mich (wxyz)- Two decomposing bodies found in a vacant Detroit field Friday appeared to have been shot and are believed to be two suburban teens reported missing after visiting a relative on the city's east side, according to an official close to the investigation.

Detroit Police sources say they believe they are Jacob Kudla and Jourdan Bobbish, missing since last Sunday night. Autopsies are expected to be performed Saturday. Both families have provided the necessary dental records.

"We're hoping ... maybe the bodies belong to somebody else," said Reba Jacobs, Kudla's cousin, who said police told the family that no positive identification had been made.

She said Kudla, a Schoolcraft College student known as "Jake," and Bobbish, a high school senior, "are like brothers" and often go to Detroit. "We have a grandma and uncles who live on Detroit's east side, and it's normal for them to visit," Jacobs said.

Jake and Jourdan were last seen Sunday night when they went to visit an Uncle in Detroit. The car they were driving was found Monday behind a rundown Detroit apartment, Two men were arrested at the apartment and told police they were just stealing parts from it. They are still being held and are being called persons of interest in the case of the two Westland teens, Jake is 18, Jourdan is 17.
Both families searched all week long for the two good friends, putting up flyers and knocking on doors at and near the apartment where the car was found.

Bobbish family friend Jeff Nicholoff of Brighton, who searched earlier in the week, called it a "tragic situation."

"It's a lesson to all of us that if you don't belong down here you've got no business being down here or anywhere near this situation," Nicholoff said Friday, about a block from where the bodies were found. "Especially those young guys. Those guys were about as sheltered as you can be."

The area where the bodies were found is mostly obscured by 3- to 5-foot-high vegetation, littered with car tires, moldering furniture and other trash. The few remaining occupied homes are spaced out, while vacant structures teeter over crumbling concrete foundations.

The area is one to avoid, said 46-year-old Hazel Walker, one of the few people who live nearby.
"There is just too much going on and no one seems to care," Walker said.

Walker, who was holding binoculars that she used to survey the neighborhood, said crews had just been in the area Thursday to cut grass on vacant lots. They only trimmed grass within several feet of the street and stopped near where the bodies were found.

"There's no street lights down there," said Danyele Hardin, 36, who grew up on the street and whose father still lives there. "There's no telling what you'd find down there."

She said the neighborhood went into decline in the 1980s when drug activity increased and now there only are two other occupied homes on her father's block.

"This block was so beautiful," she said. "Just like a neighborhood you would want to live in and raise your children in."

About 20 miles to the west at Kudla's home, family and friends gathered Friday afternoon to console each other. Strangers dropped off pizza, sandwiches, hugs and well-wishes.

"There are good people out there with compassion," said Rhonda Ruiz, one of Kudla's relatives.
Now both families hold on to a thread of hope, waiting for word from the medical examiner and knowing it doesn't look good.

Virgie Kudla said "I've got alot of support, that's all I can say now, we are too distraught."

“Getting banned smells like...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

...resurrection

#11519 Jul 31, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Come to Detroit!
:^ D
Oh, but you claim not to live in Detroit, dumbfxck.
whitster07

Greenville, SC

#11523 Aug 2, 2012
gillette19 wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, what YOU were saying was subjective; i merely said that a black man COULD say these things (not agreeing with him or you on the subjectivity tip).
1) black women make about $2,000 more than white women a year, but this is due to two things: a) black women spend less time on maternity leave than white women, and b) black women are more likely to work two or more jobs than white women. hour per hour, black women make less than white women.
2) black and white women DO graduate at higher rates than men (as all but asians follow this pattern) but white women STILL, looking at ALL JOB CATEGORIES, make about 70% of what white men make; and black women make $5000 less a year than black men. WHY? because the degrees women, particularly black women, get, are lower paying than the jobs men get, be they colleged degree seeking jobs or construction, logicstics, trades jobs.
bottom line...the degree in and of itself means little; its the AREA the degree is in that makes the difference.
3) SOME (i don't think all, not even most) black women ARE jealous of white women because white women are held in higher esteem than NON-white women in a WHITE society. that's a fact of life that won't be changing ANYTIME in our lifetimes. women in THIS society, minority women in particular, do FAR MORE to lessen THEIR ethnic look than white women do to look 'ethnic'.
the top three procedures of black and asian women, for instance, include nose jobs...as nose jobs don't give you MORE nose, but they TAKE AWAY, one could argue these women want to look whiter; with asian women, the double eye surgery to eliminate the 'asian eyes' look. its done to LOOK WHITER. here are the top three plastic surgeries for black asian and hispanic women, per http://www.yourplasticsurgeryguide.com/trends... :
african american women:
1. NOSE RESHAPING
2. breat reduction
3. LIPOSUCTION
asian women:
1. NOSE RESHAPING
2. EYELID SURGERY
3. breast augmentation
hispanic women:
1. NOSE RESHAPING
2. breast augmentation
3. LIPOSUCTION
those i've all capped show things that are NOT to look 'black'(black women tend to be fatter in the u.s., and have larger noses...white women TEND to be slimmer - though that's changing- and TEND to have smaller, thinner noses)...and the number one in all the minority women is NOSE RESHAPING.
THIS is why SOME black american women are indeed JEALOUS of white wome...white women, no matter how hard we try to deny it, are DEEMED BY WESTERN EUROPEAN SOCIETIES, to be the most beautiful.
that is a bunch of bs.lol.really why do I have to be jealous of a white women?white women are the main ones that are getting plastic surgery on their bodies not black,asian,or hispanic.They make more money ,so they can spend money on getting those surgeries.We don't spend money on that stuff unless we have to get surgery like getting a hysterectomy or something that is really health related ,not comesetic.If they are black they are movie star,rappers,tv show host that can spend that kind of amount of money to get the surgery done. A lot of insurance won't pay for comesetic surgeries.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#11524 Aug 9, 2012
rejection from the opposite sex is only one issue which come and bond together along with other racial topic pieces, forming a total package that's leading today's common American black man towards increasing frustration and despair.

the black hates the idea of losing his woman, no matter what race, to the non-black man. he hates the idea of getting singlehandedly punched or beaten up by the non-black. he hates the fact that his population is not growing. he hates the idea of being processed for his numerous crimes. he hates the idea of himself and/or his brethren getting shot by cops for failure to comply with orders.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#11525 Aug 9, 2012
rejection from the opposite sex is only one issue which come and bond together along with other racial topic pieces, forming a total package that's leading today's common American black man towards increasing frustration and despair.
the black hates the idea of losing his woman, no matter what race, to the non-black man. he hates the idea of getting singlehandedly punched or beaten up by the non-black. he hates the fact that his population is not growing. he hates the idea of being processed for his numerous crimes. he hates the idea of himself and/or his brethren getting shot by cops for failure to comply with orders.
I'm a black man and I hate to come in a BLACK FORUM and read the OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DRIVEL of a RACIST called "the boundaries of space"!
mrbobojej

Tallahassee, FL

#11526 Aug 9, 2012
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT YOU BLACK PEOPLE. You people have gave up on yourselves. You people have put other people above yourselves, Its simple, you're saying others are better from what I'm reading.
mrbobojej

Tallahassee, FL

#11527 Aug 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a black man and I hate to come in a BLACK FORUM and read the OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DRIVEL of a RACIST called "the boundaries of space"!
I think white people don't need to come here and spew racist remarks, because you have a lots of blacks doing it to themselves. Its seem to me, blacks are their on worse enemy. All whites got to do, is just kick back and observed the way we get at each other. Me personally, I'll always prefer to be with the ones like the one I came from. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against interracial mingling.or relationship, I must say

Level 4

Bethesda, MD

#11528 Aug 9, 2012
mrbobojej wrote:
<quoted text> I think white people don't need to come here and spew racist remarks, because you have a lots of blacks doing it to themselves. Its seem to me, blacks are their on worse enemy. All whites got to do, is just kick back and observed the way we get at each other. Me personally, I'll always prefer to be with the ones like the one I came from. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against interracial mingling.or relationship, I must say
Yeah you got it... Black people have hard time with one another... They have hard time with everybody... I mean.. if they are not bashing on whites than they are bashing on one another... Africa is typical example... First they kick out whites and than they instead of rebuilding new place together they jump on each other and start tribal genocides again like before... I mean chill out... Why you so angry at everything? Why do you mind business of others so much and you carry so much baggage from the past? It only makes your life more difficult... If you would just chill and be fine.. dont worry about IR or not IR.. why do you care anyway.. You are not fcking that black women who dates white guy.. it is not your sister... so what is your business with her? Nothing.. and that is it.. when I see white girl with black guy than I dont jump from the chair.. I think it is fine.. I dont want that girl.. I got my own.. so why should she not date anybody she wants.. it is her decision... And that is something that people have to realize... to respect others people decisions... Until somebody does not hurt you, your loved ones, innocent people or do not break the law than it is not your business what that person does... Isnt it right?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11529 Aug 9, 2012
LOL!...mental illness srikes again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 12 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 34 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 40 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 45 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 50 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 102