Why Some Black Women Love White Men

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

#10817 Oct 9, 2011
Oh my,this is getting a little steamy....it seems we're talking about two different things!I meant shy,submissive,innocent as in the opposite of loud,promiscous,dishonest.As for what your girl does for you in the bedroom depends on how much she loves you and that kind of stuff.

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

#10818 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
Oh my,this is getting a little steamy....it seems we're talking about two different things!I meant shy,submissive,innocent as in the opposite of loud,promiscous,dishonest.As for what your girl does for you in the bedroom depends on how much she loves you and that kind of stuff.
Yeah.. and i did not meant loud, promiscous and dishonest when I said naughty and wild.. I mean just passionate.. I mean she has a strong feelings.. Like she can really get in to it and enjoy it with you.. of course only with you :D... Yeah it depends on how much she loves you and how you are skilled to turn her on.. but thats the thing.. passionate women enjoys feelings and loving... cold women are decent about their feelings.. And trust me that there are girls who are queens of ice... Those are not for me.. I know men who are suitable for them.. But I am more passionate type of person.. I love with fire...

Level 1

Europe

#10819 Oct 9, 2011
An ice queen is an ice queen till you melt her down,czech one.If she's cold towards you that means you're not doing it for her.She should follow your lead!
Ida

Houston, TX

#10820 Oct 9, 2011
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. and i did not meant loud, promiscous and dishonest when I said naughty and wild.. I mean just passionate.. I mean she has a strong feelings.. Like she can really get in to it and enjoy it with you.. of course only with you :D... Yeah it depends on how much she loves you and how you are skilled to turn her on.. but thats the thing.. passionate women enjoys feelings and loving... cold women are decent about their feelings.. And trust me that there are girls who are queens of ice... Those are not for me.. I know men who are suitable for them.. But I am more passionate type of person.. I love with fire...
Why do whites like oral its soooo nastyyyy!!!!!

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10821 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
An ice queen is an ice queen till you melt her down,czech one.If she's cold towards you that means you're not doing it for her.She should follow your lead!
No.. I mean a character type... there are people men and women who are not so excited about feelings.. It is not because they do not have the right treatment but it is because they are more focused on other stuff in life.. For example work career.. Maybe you dont have such a people out there but some white people are this way... They are just cold towards everybody.. But it is not bad from their point... They like to live life with less feelings about people and more focus on other stuff... And nobody cant do anything about that... they are just excited in other things than feelings for other people...

Level 1

Saint Paul, MN

#10823 Oct 9, 2011
Sweetpride wrote:
Though most black women still love black men, I am finding more and more sisters like myself who have always been attracted to white men, finally getting up the nerves to explore their feelings.
I had always been told by family, friends and society that dating white men was wrong. Many black people call black women hoes, black men haters and sell-outs for doing so. I feel this is very wrong especially since the black community seems to give black men a free pass to date/marry any race of women they want.
I say to each there on.
I have nothing against black men and love them also but only as friends and family. Now what I love about white men (I am speaking only in generalizations and not about every white man, they seem to be more driven to succeed in all areas of life, they are more motivated about getting their educations and working at their jobs, they have their own things(homes,apt, cars, money)and don't look to women to help them. White men are polite and generous on dates. They don't carry around a lot of emotional baggage and they have confidence in their abilties. The white men that I have dated have also been very passionate in bed. Physically, I find light skin on men very appealing, I love looking up into a pair of masculine blue or green eyes and running my fingers through his thick straight, curly or wavy mane of hair.
I say to each there on.

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10824 Oct 9, 2011
Ida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whites like oral its soooo nastyyyy!!!!!
Oral giving or taking?
From my (and some friends) point of view:
Oral giving - this really depends on women taste and smell... You cant do anything with that... Somebody will love your taste and somebody not... If men gives you oral it means that he loves your little princess down there... Because it makes him horny... He feels like he dont have enough... That place was always a point of interest of white men... That taste, soft skin down there and smell makes us feel there really good... It is turn on... We just love it... I cant really much explain the strict reason.. But I think the most important is smell... which is a great turn on of whole sex act... People sometimes forget about our noses but smell is really important sense in many aspects of life....

Oral taking - we like women giving us oral because women have more control over their mouths than intimate parts... So you can really play with it and make many exciting moves by your mouth, thong and hands... It gives you a lot of option how to make pleasure... Also for some males it is some kind of dominance over women... But do not take it in offense.. Many males just have dominance inside and it is nothing bad (I say this because of feminist etc)... So they feel like they have power over you... And that makes them happy :).. But in fact you have power over them in that moment :D

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10826 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text> Oh i see
Yeah so those very my reasons... But honestly I feel like it is more curse to love black women in my land... It is hard to find one... thats why said before that I need to go somewhere else... for example Africa..

Level 1

Europe

#10827 Oct 9, 2011
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral giving or taking?
Oral giving - this really depends on women taste and smell... You cant do anything with that... Somebody will love your taste and somebody not... If men gives you oral it means that he loves your little princess down there... Because it makes him horny... He feels like he dont have enough... That place was always a point of interest of white men... That taste, soft skin down there and smell makes us feel there really good... It is turn on... We just love it... I cant really much explain the strict reason.. But I think the most important is smell... which is a great turn on of whole sex act... People sometimes forget about our noses but smell is really important sense in many aspects of life....
Oral taking - we like women giving us oral because women have more control over their mouths than intimate parts... So you can really play with it and make many exciting moves by your mouth, thong and hands... It gives you a lot of option how to make pleasure... Also for some males it is some kind of dominance over women... But do not take it in offense.. Many males just have dominance inside and it is nothing bad (I say this because of feminist etc)... So they feel like they have power over you... And that makes them happy :).. But in fact you have power over them in that moment :D
I feel like i'm gonna throw up!

Level 1

Europe

#10828 Oct 9, 2011
So let me try to work this out,czech one,you're saying you find black women more sexually appealing to you,and that they're a better race to have a "sexuall relationship"with...is that all we have to offer?sex?What about marriage? Would you actually marry a black woman?Please be honest

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10829 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text> I feel like i'm gonna throw up!
Somebody likes it somebody not.. But foreplay is important for relationship after some time... Because just sex is not enough on long run and it is boring if it is all the time the same... And if partner starts to feel that it is boring than he will go next door (same for men and women too)...
Ida

Houston, TX

#10830 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text> I feel like i'm gonna throw up!
Ohhh I feeel the same way!!!!! Probably I should keep off white guys and move to latinos

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10832 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
So let me try to work this out,czech one,you're saying you find black women more sexually appealing to you,and that they're a better race to have a "sexuall relationship"with...is that all we have to offer?sex?What about marriage? Would you actually marry a black woman?Please be honest
You did not read it all??? There was just 1 point about sex.. other 2 points were about feelings and behavior and character which is important... And that all gives you the best match for marriage... I thing that from what I wrote is totally clear that I want to marry black women... feelings, character and sex are three things that cant miss in my relationship.. If any of them is missing than it is wrong...
Ida

Houston, TX

#10833 Oct 9, 2011
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral giving or taking?
Oral taking - we like women giving us oral because women have mo
re control over their mouths than intimate parts... So you can really play with it and make many exciting moves by your mouth, thong and hands... It gives you a lot of option how to make pleasure... Also for some males it is some kind of dominance over women... But do not take it in offense.. Many males just have dominance inside and it is nothing bad (I say this because of feminist etc)... So they feel like they have power over you... And that makes them happy :).. But in fact you have power over them in that moment :D
Its disgusting either way. Many black women hate orals whether its receiving or giving. So am guessing u only do this wit white women.

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10835 Oct 9, 2011
Ida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh I feeel the same way!!!!! Probably I should keep off white guys and move to latinos
I think that they are the same in this way... black men are not what I heard... But I think you can find one (white) who would not like to satisfy you.. but it would not be easy... Mostly black girls like this about white men (there are planty of black women on this forum who write about that) so probably most of white men will think that you like it too... Hm you should maybe try Asians... But they often do oral to Asians too.. It looks like only men is black men.. And why do you hate it so much?

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10836 Oct 9, 2011
Ida wrote:
<quoted text>
Its disgusting either way. Many black women hate orals whether its receiving or giving. So am guessing u only do this wit white women.
No.. Many black girls like it.. Just look through forums about black women and white men.. I saw many posts from black women who likes it... And as my black female friend said " Now I cant image sex without it"... But I really cant find what is disgusting about that.. It is like kissing.. the same body the same secret just different part...

Level 1

Europe

#10838 Oct 9, 2011
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not read it all??? There was just 1 point about sex.. other 2 points were about feelings and behavior and character which is important... And that all gives you the best match for marriage... I thing that from what I wrote is totally clear that I want to marry black women... feelings, character and sex are three things that cant miss in my relationship.. If any of them is missing than it is wrong...
Of course i read it,i'm not dumb!I just wanted you to be more specific.Next time please don't bite my head off.

Level 1

Europe

#10839 Oct 9, 2011
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody likes it somebody not.. But foreplay is important for relationship after some time... Because just sex is not enough on long run and it is boring if it is all the time the same... And if partner starts to feel that it is boring than he will go next door (same for men and women too)...
Yeah i'd also go next door if i was with someone that demanding.

“La la la la la...”

Since: Jul 11

Toronto

#10840 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text>I feel like i'm gonna throw up!
Why would you be disgusted by that?
Don't knock it 'till you try it. It the most sexual/ arousing thing that I love to do for my man and him for me. Him going down on me shows that he wants to taste and connect with me sexually and get on a personal level with my body. I take it as respect for my body and admiring all it has to offer. When I go down on him I treat him like a king. Praise his member and show it affection.
We both seem to love it, so why not do it? But I don't just do that to anyone and I don't allow it to be done to me by anybody, as well. It's an exclusive action.

Level 4

Prague, Czech Republic

#10842 Oct 9, 2011
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah i'd also go next door if i was with someone that demanding.
I bite you more next time...:D Just kidding.. I dont like when somebody touches my relationship to black women.. Many people try to get something on me.. They try to humiliate me or to make me look like idiot, "one night guy" or "sweet talking guy".. But my feelings about black women are untouchable.. I will marry black women.. My family knows that and my friends knows that too.. Nobody will stop me in this thing... So thats why I am so serious about that...

But next door for me means to break up and find some one else.. I never cheated.. That is my mark of honor that all my friends and ex girlfriends know.. Did you ever cheated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,510,111
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 4 min jtr304 5,445
Blacks and Tipping 4 min Redefined 66
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 10 min slick willie expl... 82
Why do white girls WORSHIP Black Penis? (Jul '14) 12 min SexyBoi4BBC 98
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 13 min Kip 30
White men are the solution for the single black... 14 min IT IS I 200
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 39 min Kip 95
SLAVERY ENDED 152 YEARS AGO. Can we move on? 2 hr USS LIBERTY 37
More from around the web