Why Some Black Women Love White Men

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 508)

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of11,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10804
Oct 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Killed by a black men... you are funny... You talk the talk but I am sure that if you would see me eye to eye you would shut up pullout your tail and watch your business... What I dont like about democracy and modern society is the fact that you have to keep in your land people who hates you... I think that black men who is racist against whites and live in their land should be exiled (vice versa)... Same as anybody else who is not original from that land but have issues about it... why to provide safety and luxury of my country to anybody who is racist against me... But after all intelligent men do not live among people that he dont like... You are racist against white people.. I think you should go to Africa.. 1. You will be there among your own people... 2. You are ashamed hypocrite when you live in white land and you are racist against whites...
I ain no racist I like you pinkies I got a pink friend he old he got cancer I enjoy takin him to the beach and watch him burn haha the sun aint your friend pinky
I also like laughing at that saggy flesh under his chin(jowl) he look like a peacock but most of the time I throw up sometimes he let me play with it I flap it sideways with a pencil or a stick I don't touch satans

That motherfucka stink like hell

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10805
Oct 8, 2011
 
lovx wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain no racist I like you pinkies I got a pink friend he old he got cancer I enjoy takin him to the beach and watch him burn haha the sun aint your friend pinky
I also like laughing at that saggy flesh under his chin(jowl) he look like a peacock but most of the time I throw up sometimes he let me play with it I flap it sideways with a pencil or a stick I don't touch satans
That motherfucka stink like hell
Yeah.. you are totally not a racist..

“married and working on baby #2”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10806
Oct 8, 2011
 
I don't love white men in general cause some of them are crazy lol.I like some of them just like all men.However I do find when I'm attracted to one the attraction seems very intense it lights a fire inside of me.That's when it's on both sides.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10807
Oct 9, 2011
 
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt say it.. But you had an issue about white guy at the start.. But I understand that.. You had a reasons to be skeptical since your friends are used by some shameful white guys.. But here you are and you can see that it is not so bad as it seems..:) there are plenty of white guys who really love and treat you like a princesses and queens... Many black girls in here talk about their happy life with white men... The racist ones will always be highlighted and you will hear them scream... But there are just few of them and they do not change anything about the fact that black women and white men can live together happy life... Respect each other and love each other... On the other hand you can see here also black men who try to make you dirty... which makes paradox when white men talk to you with full respect and black men put the shame on you... My white female friends date black guys but I do not swear at them.. I do respect that... After all I love black women on the other hand... So it seems like all depends on character and specific person.. Than you maybe found your answer on your question that you were looking for in here... And of course I like you in here and I like to discuss with you.. I was just curious :)
Yeah...it kinda sucks when your own race turns against you.But thanks for making me realise that not all white guys are self-centred,I guess i judged you guys harshly,i'm sorry.

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10809
Oct 9, 2011
 
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah...it kinda sucks when your own race turns against you.But thanks for making me realise that not all white guys are self-centred,I guess i judged you guys harshly,i'm sorry.
No its ok :).. You had your reasons... It is normal to make opinions based on what is going on around you... We all do that until somebody come and change that opinion... We say in my land: "No one learned fell from sky"... It means that we all are born uneducated and we have to learn things during life... And honorable about you character is that you are open to change your opinion.. There are many people who are so hating or so blind that they cant change opinions...
Ida

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10811
Oct 9, 2011
 
Because I just do love them. They treat women with respect and in general they have better established lives, better jobs better husbands and fathers. I dont see myself marrying a black guy. Am only 18 and still a virgin but I will never date, marry or least have sexual relations with black guys.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10812
Oct 9, 2011
 
I get you czech one,some people are just so stubborn,once they've made up their mind about something...then there's no stopping them!Which reminds me what is the Real reason why you like black women more than white women?

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10813
Oct 9, 2011
 
Katlego wrote:
I get you czech one,some people are just so stubborn,once they've made up their mind about something...then there's no stopping them!Which reminds me what is the Real reason why you like black women more than white women?
Ok... I wrote about this before.. But I dont know where is it so I will wright it again...

1. feelings... Black women make me feel the way that nobody else can... When I see a nice white women than she is just a sexual object for me... But when I see nice black women than my hard starts to beat and I cant stop think about that girl... I am really true men so I do not look up for another women while I am dating one.. But when I am with white one and I see black one than I cant be true by my mind... When I am with black women than there is no other women that can steal my attention... When I am with white women than I feel like I am loosing something and wasting my time... I feel like I do not really want it.. This do not happen with black women to me...

2. Sexual turn on... Black girls drive me crazy the way they look... i really love their shapes, exotic look, beautiful dark eyes, dark smooth skin, soft lips etc.. I also love their smell... their smell literally makes me hard... I really like to get attention to their beautiful black intimate parts with pink inside... I like their taste.. I like them being wild and naughty...

3. behavior and character... Generally are black women more passionate, more strong and more proud than white women... Also they respect men relationship and family... black women are naturally more feminine than other women... They are happy with honest love and respect... They are more true to men based on their respect... They are also cute in such a wonderful way that you cant find else... They are more open and honest in behavior...

I just love them really.. It is something I did not choose but it came to me in really strong way... Trust me that for me would be better to stick with white women.. But I cant...

Of course not all black women are as same as I described.. But most of them are... Anyway I cant be with other women but black... It makes my relationship live harder but on the other hand I know what I want...

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10814
Oct 9, 2011
 
You're right,czech one.Not all of us are the same,we're not all 'naughty' and 'wild',some of us are shy and innocent(and submissive).So it depends on what personality you're drawn to,really:)

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10815
Oct 9, 2011
 
Katlego wrote:
You're right,czech one.Not all of us are the same,we're not all 'naughty' and 'wild',some of us are shy and innocent(and submissive).So it depends on what personality you're drawn to,really:)
Yeah... As I said... most of them are... but anyway I do not think that we see wild and naughty the same way... Because you put innocence and shy and submissive as opposite.. For me those all can work together... I mean "wild" the same as "passionate" and opposite is "cold" (not shy)... "naughty" means "playful in bed" and opposite is "laying plank" (not innocent)... So in my view of point you can be shy, submissive, innocent and also wild and naughty... I totally do not mean wild like "easy to get" and naughty like "bi*ching" or something... I just dont like boring and cold women... I like when I feel the heat inside of us... I also like women being submissive because I am dominant male... I like them shy because it is cute and I like them innocent because they are true and not whores... So maybe we mean different things by the same words...

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10817
Oct 9, 2011
 
Oh my,this is getting a little steamy....it seems we're talking about two different things!I meant shy,submissive,innocent as in the opposite of loud,promiscous,dishonest.As for what your girl does for you in the bedroom depends on how much she loves you and that kind of stuff.

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10818
Oct 9, 2011
 
Katlego wrote:
Oh my,this is getting a little steamy....it seems we're talking about two different things!I meant shy,submissive,innocent as in the opposite of loud,promiscous,dishonest.As for what your girl does for you in the bedroom depends on how much she loves you and that kind of stuff.
Yeah.. and i did not meant loud, promiscous and dishonest when I said naughty and wild.. I mean just passionate.. I mean she has a strong feelings.. Like she can really get in to it and enjoy it with you.. of course only with you :D... Yeah it depends on how much she loves you and how you are skilled to turn her on.. but thats the thing.. passionate women enjoys feelings and loving... cold women are decent about their feelings.. And trust me that there are girls who are queens of ice... Those are not for me.. I know men who are suitable for them.. But I am more passionate type of person.. I love with fire...

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10819
Oct 9, 2011
 
An ice queen is an ice queen till you melt her down,czech one.If she's cold towards you that means you're not doing it for her.She should follow your lead!
Ida

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10820
Oct 9, 2011
 
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. and i did not meant loud, promiscous and dishonest when I said naughty and wild.. I mean just passionate.. I mean she has a strong feelings.. Like she can really get in to it and enjoy it with you.. of course only with you :D... Yeah it depends on how much she loves you and how you are skilled to turn her on.. but thats the thing.. passionate women enjoys feelings and loving... cold women are decent about their feelings.. And trust me that there are girls who are queens of ice... Those are not for me.. I know men who are suitable for them.. But I am more passionate type of person.. I love with fire...
Why do whites like oral its soooo nastyyyy!!!!!

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10821
Oct 9, 2011
 
Katlego wrote:
An ice queen is an ice queen till you melt her down,czech one.If she's cold towards you that means you're not doing it for her.She should follow your lead!
No.. I mean a character type... there are people men and women who are not so excited about feelings.. It is not because they do not have the right treatment but it is because they are more focused on other stuff in life.. For example work career.. Maybe you dont have such a people out there but some white people are this way... They are just cold towards everybody.. But it is not bad from their point... They like to live life with less feelings about people and more focus on other stuff... And nobody cant do anything about that... they are just excited in other things than feelings for other people...

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10822
Oct 9, 2011
 
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. I mean a character type... there are people men and women who are not so excited about feelings.. It is not because they do not have the right treatment but it is because they are more focused on other stuff in life.. For example work career.. Maybe you dont have such a people out there but some white people are this way... They are just cold towards everybody.. But it is not bad from their point... They like to live life with less feelings about people and more focus on other stuff... And nobody cant do anything about that... they are just excited in other things than feelings for other people...
Oh i see

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10823
Oct 9, 2011
 
Sweetpride wrote:
Though most black women still love black men, I am finding more and more sisters like myself who have always been attracted to white men, finally getting up the nerves to explore their feelings.
I had always been told by family, friends and society that dating white men was wrong. Many black people call black women hoes, black men haters and sell-outs for doing so. I feel this is very wrong especially since the black community seems to give black men a free pass to date/marry any race of women they want.
I say to each there on.
I have nothing against black men and love them also but only as friends and family. Now what I love about white men (I am speaking only in generalizations and not about every white man, they seem to be more driven to succeed in all areas of life, they are more motivated about getting their educations and working at their jobs, they have their own things(homes,apt, cars, money)and don't look to women to help them. White men are polite and generous on dates. They don't carry around a lot of emotional baggage and they have confidence in their abilties. The white men that I have dated have also been very passionate in bed. Physically, I find light skin on men very appealing, I love looking up into a pair of masculine blue or green eyes and running my fingers through his thick straight, curly or wavy mane of hair.
I say to each there on.

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10824
Oct 9, 2011
 
Ida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do whites like oral its soooo nastyyyy!!!!!
Oral giving or taking?
From my (and some friends) point of view:
Oral giving - this really depends on women taste and smell... You cant do anything with that... Somebody will love your taste and somebody not... If men gives you oral it means that he loves your little princess down there... Because it makes him horny... He feels like he dont have enough... That place was always a point of interest of white men... That taste, soft skin down there and smell makes us feel there really good... It is turn on... We just love it... I cant really much explain the strict reason.. But I think the most important is smell... which is a great turn on of whole sex act... People sometimes forget about our noses but smell is really important sense in many aspects of life....

Oral taking - we like women giving us oral because women have more control over their mouths than intimate parts... So you can really play with it and make many exciting moves by your mouth, thong and hands... It gives you a lot of option how to make pleasure... Also for some males it is some kind of dominance over women... But do not take it in offense.. Many males just have dominance inside and it is nothing bad (I say this because of feminist etc)... So they feel like they have power over you... And that makes them happy :).. But in fact you have power over them in that moment :D

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10826
Oct 9, 2011
 
Katlego wrote:
<quoted text> Oh i see
Yeah so those very my reasons... But honestly I feel like it is more curse to love black women in my land... It is hard to find one... thats why said before that I need to go somewhere else... for example Africa..

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10827
Oct 9, 2011
 
The czech one wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral giving or taking?
From my (and some friends) point of view:
Oral giving - this really depends on women taste and smell... You cant do anything with that... Somebody will love your taste and somebody not... If men gives you oral it means that he loves your little princess down there... Because it makes him horny... He feels like he dont have enough... That place was always a point of interest of white men... That taste, soft skin down there and smell makes us feel there really good... It is turn on... We just love it... I cant really much explain the strict reason.. But I think the most important is smell... which is a great turn on of whole sex act... People sometimes forget about our noses but smell is really important sense in many aspects of life....
Oral taking - we like women giving us oral because women have more control over their mouths than intimate parts... So you can really play with it and make many exciting moves by your mouth, thong and hands... It gives you a lot of option how to make pleasure... Also for some males it is some kind of dominance over women... But do not take it in offense.. Many males just have dominance inside and it is nothing bad (I say this because of feminist etc)... So they feel like they have power over you... And that makes them happy :).. But in fact you have power over them in that moment :D
I feel like i'm gonna throw up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of11,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••