black, brown, yellow, white... we all shit, bleed n fart

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#1 Nov 3, 2009
i love all ma brothers n sisters of different colours, we're all equall.

no one is superior, no one is inferior.

we all shit, bleed, fart and die. We all came in this world through the coming together of a sperm and egg.

We all are the same deep inside our hearts and minds etc but look different due to:
weather
diet
environment
mutations
climate
exercise

SO GET OVER IT!
ONE LOVE AND GOD BLESS!
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#4 Nov 3, 2009
CANT ARGUE WITH THAT!
I DARE YA!
bump!
Smoking Mirrors

Canberra, Australia

#5 Nov 3, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
So do Lions, Dogs and other animals, yet we clearly distinguish them from so-called "Humans"? Race exists and you need to get over it, the best thing you can do is take pride in your people and try to preserve your race.
It's always people who are a part of an inferior race that seem to want to join in "equality", and all of the brainwashed wiggers agree with them.
whatever....
we have a GATE GRASHERRRRRRRR......lol
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#7 Nov 3, 2009
CANT ARGUE WITH THAT!
I DARE YA!
bump!-(i wrote this in agreement with ma original post)

anyway.. Just 2 educate u ma brother, a species is defined by those which can breed together.
Since all humans on earth (regardless of colour) can breedd together n make mixed race children that are fertile then we are part of the same race.

We cannot breed with dogs n lions my brother.

I think that all races are proud of their culture and want 2 embrace other cultures too.
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#8 Nov 3, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
England used to be a great European country with a distinct culture, now the great city of London is turning into a third-world cesspool, thanks to who? Jews, Africans and Muslims.
errrr you don't even live in london. Anyway London is a great place to live.
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
The truth is, the only reason you want equality is so that i can benefit you. You want to be able to live in the confort of a civilized, European society at the expense of the White English. Would you be pushing for "Equality" in a white country, if White countries were third-world filth?
Whites are a great people who have become vulnerable during recent times, non-whites and liberal-tards are taking advantage of us.
anyway u dont even live in england. U live in America. so unless if ur a native american i suggest that u shut up abpout immigration. especially since either u or ur forefathers migrated to america.
All colours of people have helped 2 build up america. Black people built the white house and there is now a black family residing there.
U need 2 learn ur history before u make assumptions that europeans are indiginous people of america. everyone in america is an immigrant fool!
this racially pure utopia u dream of is not going to happen!
u crack me up!
Smoking Mirrors

Canberra, Australia

#11 Nov 3, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
The truth is, the only reason you want equality is so that i can benefit you. You want to be able to live in the confort of a civilized, European society at the expense of the White English. Would you be pushing for "Equality" in a white country, if White countries were third-world filth?
Whites are a great people who have become vulnerable during recent times, non-whites and liberal-tards are taking advantage of us.
What makes u think people wouldnt want equality if whites
were third world????

It doesnt matter what race is seen as superior there will
always be people fighting for equal rights...
Its human nature...were competitive and thats life...
simple really...no one is taking advantage of anyone
stop dreaming.
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#14 Nov 3, 2009
shut up u american immigrant! ur not a native american!
Get over it already! who cares about ur views? no one! go n get a job n stop trying to argue over the internet! This multi racial society is here 2 stay whether u like it or not!

There r too many flaws in ur argument n i don't have all day!

Im not being patronising but seriously i recommend that u read a book or 2 to learn about the history of europeans n africans.
cya i have work 2 do.

God bless u!
sugarsays

Glasgow, UK

#15 Nov 3, 2009
Im not going to argue the truth.

bumpin this.
Pinky 42

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2009
sugarsays wrote:
i love all ma brothers n sisters of different colours, we're all equall.
no one is superior, no one is inferior.
we all shit, bleed, fart and die. We all came in this world through the coming together of a sperm and egg.
We all are the same deep inside our hearts and minds etc but look different due to:
weather
diet
environment
mutations
climate
exercise
SO GET OVER IT!
ONE LOVE AND GOD BLESS!
Interesting choice of words....Sounds like you BLEED once a month???...LOL!!!

LmWao

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 3, 2009
Whatever color of a man-it all depends on his personality and his complex inside him...

If people hate other people from their own race just because they do not have something that others have, all this envy and jealousy... and hatred to other races it's just more envy and jealousy... very simple- normal ppl never have problems, if they have some issues they just try to eliminate it. But ppl which have evil inside will always make those issues to others... it calls- if I bad-why someone else should be good! They try to make others feel as bad as he feels.
Buffalo Springfield

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 3, 2009
You just keep getting hotter, Innaly.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Nov 3, 2009
I C/S the original post.

I feel no more no less.

As for Liberian Birdbrain, we are not lions or dogs. Don't change the subject.

We all have the same vital system, you can't refute this.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Location hidden

#21 Nov 3, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
Dude you live in the Bronx, and I doubt you live in the Riverdale area. So you are surrounded by Diversity.

If you hate non-whites that much. You should probably move to central Penn or upstate NY.

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#23 Nov 3, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope someone shoves a kielbasa down your throat and you choke to death. One less Libtard wigger.
well, you are perfect example of my words...
The Moor

United States

#28 Nov 4, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in "diversity". Just Irish and Italian brothers.
HAAA...THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

THE IRISH BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE ITALIANS...WHITER!

Location hidden

#29 Nov 4, 2009
Innaly wrote:
<quoted text>
well, you are perfect example of my words...
Yeah, all for 'loving' his own, and his women UNLESS they don't share the same ideas he copped from Stormfront

then he wants you to choke and die?!....sick.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 4, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Italians here are the pale, Tony Soprano phenotype:
http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/the-...
And the Irish and ITalians were on the same struggle at one point anyway. Why do you non-whites like to pretend that there's some sort of rivalry between Whites and that they're constantly arguing over who's Whiter? Most of us are just relieved that there any Whites left in this world.
Vikings, Conquests, slavery, genocide, gang wars in NY (I mentioned that just for you, Brooklyn boy), mafia.....

Whites have a history of hurting their own, and in the worst of ways.

This isn't made up, and it's not a non-white thing to believe. It's in your own history.

“THE RAVEN”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#32 Nov 4, 2009
Iberian Knight wrote:
So do Lions, Dogs and other animals, yet we clearly distinguish them from so-called "Humans"? Race exists and you need to get over it, the best thing you can do is take pride in your people and try to preserve your race.
It's always people who are a part of an inferior race that seem to want to join in "equality", and all of the brainwashed wiggers agree with them.
Mf u don't have a mf-ing thing i want, u can take ALL that mf-ing shit u and your mf-ing cracka friends have and stick it up your mf-ing azz and die bi-ch.
pinky 42

United States

#33 Nov 4, 2009
The Moor wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAA...THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?
THE IRISH BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE ITALIANS...WHITER!
Well the Irish are whiter than Italians, most of them atleast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min leosnana 1,219,568
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Undisputed Facts 116,407
Topix blocks some posts for no reason... 9 min ABM1977 3
Abort Blck Male Children! (Oct '14) 10 min ouch 35
Fun Black site with Ad*lt forums 12 min ABM1977 5
All women prefer white men 23 min CEEK 4,286
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Don Barros Serrano 32,744
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 25 min ABM1977 60
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Redefined 320
Rappers make money, don't give back to Blk comm... 3 hr Redefined 38
More from around the web