i hate being a black man.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#46 Dec 6, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. How about you get the right person the next time you start assuming, fckwit.
Not again...lol

Hey I'm not going in that fck thread.
I can't even stand to think about nixxers like that.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#47 Dec 6, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what this discussion is about. In fact, it isn't even supposed to be about black women having men, but I guess since no one expressed interest on the thread you did start regarding the topic (beating another dead horse) then you decided to hijack this thread.
But the fact remains. Black women are the least likely to get MARRIED. Sure, they have men, and screw around all day and night, as evidenced by the outrageous number of kids born out of wedlock to black women.
But even cockroaches have sex and breed.
When is the black community going to once again appreciate the meaning of FAMILY?
well spoken white boy 1 point 4 u

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#48 Dec 6, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to talk about hijacking a thread you racist trolls continually disrupt threads with your racist propaganda and when the discussion doesn't go your way you're like a little kid-you take your azz out of the thread and WaaWaaWaa all the way home.
oh really he a troll i take that point back lol
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#49 Dec 6, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not again...lol
Hey I'm not going in that fck thread.
I can't even stand to think about nixxers like that.
Exactly.

And I'm still not going to touch it. LOL

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#50 Dec 6, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
And I'm still not going to touch it. LOL
lol Me either.
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#52 Dec 6, 2012
gentle soul wrote:
Being a black man,is the worst thing in the world.everyone hates you other black men hate you even black women hate you so much its unreal.I wish everyday I can become a white man have it the best I really want to commit suicide for being a black man people want you to disappear Anyway.
your just another pig skin in sheep's clothing....nice try though
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#53 Dec 6, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to talk about hijacking a thread you racist trolls continually disrupt threads with your racist propaganda and when the discussion doesn't go your way you're like a little kid-you take your azz out of the thread and WaaWaaWaa all the way home.
I've said nothing that's racist or propaganda. I'm only stating the obvious, what you and everyone else knows to be the truth. That's one of the problems with your Negros. You never want to look in the mirror and own your mess. Look at yourself. Look at your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers. And then begin an honest discourse with them. That's where you all's problem lies. Not with me or any other white "racist." The problem is in your own weedy backyard.
ashanti king

United States

#54 Dec 6, 2012
gentle soul wrote:
Being a black man,is the worst thing in the world.everyone hates you other black men hate you even black women hate you so much its unreal.I wish everyday I can become a white man have it the best I really want to commit suicide for being a black man people want you to disappear Anyway.
Troll

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#55 Dec 6, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said nothing that's racist or propaganda. I'm only stating the obvious, what you and everyone else knows to be the truth. That's one of the problems with your Negros. You never want to look in the mirror and own your mess. Look at yourself. Look at your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers. And then begin an honest discourse with them. That's where you all's problem lies. Not with me or any other white "racist." The problem is in your own weedy backyard.
who care what you think or post

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56 Dec 6, 2012
TGA AND WHITE MAN RISING.What ever happens to black women in america should not concern you.You two shameless hobos should be thinking of getting a job and getting off meth.

bunch of meth heads and crack sniffers.

OP,you are very weak.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#57 Dec 6, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat sht nixxer troll.
and your first lady is a BLACK AA women. so eat that
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#58 Dec 6, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
TGA AND WHITE MAN RISING.What ever happens to black women in america should not concern you.You two shameless hobos should be thinking of getting a job and getting off meth.
bunch of meth heads and crack sniffers.
OP,you are very weak.
I work, and have always worked since I was in high school. And, yes, what BW do in this country certainly does concern me, when it's MY TAX DOLLAR going to feed their lazy a$$es as well as the sorry, lazy dudes they have lying up in their apartment all day WHO DO NOT WORK.

White Man Rising (Kindle, 2013)

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#59 Dec 6, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I work, and have always worked since I was in high school. And, yes, what BW do in this country certainly does concern me, when it's MY TAX DOLLAR going to feed their lazy a$$es as well as the sorry, lazy dudes they have lying up in their apartment all day WHO DO NOT WORK.
White Man Rising (Kindle, 2013)
Stop lying your tax money goes to your meth addiction.

and its whatever ,it still does not concern u .you don't like it,move out of the country.Rules are rules loser

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#60 Dec 6, 2012
I sometimes hate being a bm as well. Too many of us are in with the thuggish lifestyle and embarrassing good bm like myself.
Howitter

Hockley, TX

#61 Dec 6, 2012
gentle soul wrote:
Being a black man,is the worst thing in the world.everyone hates you other black men hate you even black women hate you so much its unreal.I wish everyday I can become a white man have it the best I really want to commit suicide for being a black man people want you to disappear Anyway.
they should've pushed your black ass on those subway tracks in ny
David B

United States

#62 Dec 7, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what this discussion is about. In fact, it isn't even supposed to be about black women having men, but I guess since no one expressed interest on the thread you did start regarding the topic (beating another dead horse) then you decided to hijack this thread.
But the fact remains. Black women are the least likely to get MARRIED. Sure, they have men, and screw around all day and night, as evidenced by the outrageous number of kids born out of wedlock to black women.
But even cockroaches have sex and breed.
When is the black community going to once again appreciate the meaning of FAMILY?
STFU you white racist.
David B

United States

#63 Dec 7, 2012
I too hate being a black man myself because of the negative stereotypes the white man has on black men & there's nothing I can do to change the fact. Black men gets blame for almost everything that goes wrong in America & I hate that. Not all black men are thugs,criminals,gay,bi,DL,dead beat dads or have AIDS/HIV. Me personally,I'm not a criminal because I never been to prison a day in my life,I'm not gay,bi,or DL nor am I HIV positive. I'm also not a dead beat dad because I dont have any children. Am I going to kill myself because people dont like me? Hell no I'm not. I love living. I just have to live with myself being a black man that's all
David B

United States

#64 Dec 7, 2012
drugsaredumb wrote:
TGA AND WHITE MAN RISING.What ever happens to black women in america should not concern you.You two shameless hobos should be thinking of getting a job and getting off meth.
bunch of meth heads and crack sniffers.
OP,you are very weak.
That's right drugsaredumb,tell these racists like it is sweetheart.
David B

United States

#65 Dec 7, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
I work, and have always worked since I was in high school. And, yes, what BW do in this country certainly does concern me, when it's MY TAX DOLLAR going to feed their lazy a$$es as well as the sorry, lazy dudes they have lying up in their apartment all day WHO DO NOT WORK.
White Man Rising (Kindle, 2013)
STFU white gorilla! Go choke on a banana & die!
David B

United States

#66 Dec 7, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
I sometimes hate being a bm as well. Too many of us are in with the thuggish lifestyle and embarrassing good bm like myself.
C/S emperojohn,I too sometimes hate being a bm. I'm also a good bm myself as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,419,536
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 6 min AAM2000 22
White guys got the best asses! 6 min Bahama Mama 1
The White Rodney King. 7 min Hebrew Supremacist 6
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 12 min AAM2000 30
Do white people hate Asian or black people more? (Mar '15) 12 min Logic 175
Usian Bolt's GF...SMOKIN' HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 min Bobby T Canada 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min KiloEcho 47,881
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Gremlin 55
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr LION 535
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 4 hr Kip 24
More from around the web