Harrisburg, PA

#1 May 17, 2012
Would you go back to the Fatherland?
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#2 May 17, 2012
Bill wrote:
Would you go back to the Fatherland?
LMAO at you saying there is anyone of pure blood euro nation descendent living in America. I mean sure you may hear it but it is not true.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#4 May 18, 2012
BigHead wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at you saying there is anyone of pure blood euro nation descendent living in America. I mean sure you may hear it but it is not true.
LMAO

Excerpt:

German diaspora

German Americans are citizens of the United States of German ancestry and comprise about 50 million people, or 17% of the U.S. population, the country's largest self-reported ancestral group.[2] California, Texas and Pennsylvania have the largest numbers of German origin, although upper Midwestern states, including Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and the Dakotas, have the highest proportion of German Americans at over one-third.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American
Private Aviator

Washington, DC

#5 May 18, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Excerpt:
German diaspora
German Americans are citizens of the United States of German ancestry and comprise about 50 million people, or 17% of the U.S. population, the country's largest self-reported ancestral group.[2] California, Texas and Pennsylvania have the largest numbers of German origin, although upper Midwestern states, including Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and the Dakotas, have the highest proportion of German Americans at over one-third.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American
And interestingly Germans were once considered non White by such notable people as Benjamin Franklin one our nation's forefathers.

This is what he said;

"hy should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

http://www.dialoginternational.com/dialog_int...

Begone you swarthy heathens you!
I Wonder Why

Spring Valley, NY

#6 May 18, 2012
who cares about this white junk! Dis aint da f'ing white forums!
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#7 May 18, 2012
Private Aviator wrote:
<quoted text>
And interestingly Germans were once considered non White by such notable people as Benjamin Franklin one our nation's forefathers.
This is what he said;
"hy should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."
http://www.dialoginternational.com/dialog_int...
Begone you swarthy heathens you!
Damn it's hard to imagine how anyone could reach that conclusion about Germans.

Since: May 10

UK

#8 May 18, 2012
wowzers! Loooooooool, has anyone in this thread been to Germany? I doubt it as you're using Wiki. FIX UP

Location hidden

#9 May 18, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Germans I have assvciated with have been lily white.
Wonder what Ben was referring to. Maybe senility was setting it? LOL!

Location hidden

#10 May 18, 2012
associated

“Over Reacting Right Meow”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Kitty Corner

#11 May 18, 2012
Please explain to me why this is on this Forum and not in another?
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#12 May 19, 2012
Beloved China wrote:
Because it's totally relevant to this forum but you are too dense to see it.
Private Aviator

United States

#13 May 21, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Germans in question were from South and Central Germany. They to have more of golden or sallow color not pink white like some Brits. Many Germans can get a dark tan while many Brits just turn bright red like beets.
>

UK

#14 May 21, 2012
selina london wrote:
wowzers! Loooooooool, has anyone in this thread been to Germany? I doubt it as you're using Wiki. FIX UP
lol
Cogito Ergo Sum

Harrisburg, PA

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Beloved China wrote:
Excellent question!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why slavery happened and kept getting worse voo... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Who can tell me 2 min Summer Jones 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,720
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 14 min Got_Rope 29
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 15 min Samantha 24
When I'm in a the shower, I'm afraid to wash my... 16 min Summer Jones 1
I'm just an average man 18 min Summer Jones 2
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 29 min Jam Master THX 36
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 4 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 9 hr Mr Lee 24