What's your drink when you go out? (o...

What's your drink when you go out? (or stay in, I guess)

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Cedar Rapids

#1 Oct 5, 2007
Bacardi dark and Coke here.
CEASAR

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 5, 2007
HOME: BACARDI RAZZ STRAIGHT UP OR WITH SPRITE. WITH THE FELLAS: GREY GOOSE OR SMIRNOFF WATERMELON...MMM MMM MMM. THE CLUB THE FIRST THING THAT CATCHES MY EYE. LOL

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2007
ARBORMIST!!!??? IONO

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#4 Oct 5, 2007
RED BULL QUEEN IN THE HOUSE,lol

“At Peace”

Since: Jul 07

BROOKLYN N.Y

#5 Oct 5, 2007
Malibu Rum with pineapple juice...no ice OR Bacardi watermelon and fruit punch.

Level 4

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2007
Southern Comfort & Lemonade

Level 2

Jamaica Queens, New York

#7 Oct 5, 2007
Henny straight, no ice. I have a bacardi dark with soda sometimes too.
KNOCK KNOCK

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Oct 5, 2007
There is moonshine that you can buy in North Carolina: Junior Johnson's "Midnight Moon" It is so mild, odorless and smooth. Just on the rocks. My brother says that after three good drinks you can feel it, and after four or five, you will let anyone feel it.
KNOCK KNOCK

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 Oct 5, 2007
Seriously though it is good, we just got back from NC and brought three cases.. haven't found it here in Ga yet.

Level 2

Jamaica Queens, New York

#10 Oct 5, 2007
KNOCK KNOCK wrote:
There is moonshine that you can buy in North Carolina: Junior Johnson's "Midnight Moon" It is so mild, odorless and smooth. Just on the rocks. My brother says that after three good drinks you can feel it, and after four or five, you will let anyone feel it.
Damn moon shine, I know that will kill your liver like drinking gasoline.

Level 4

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2007
KNOCK KNOCK wrote:
What's Moonshine ..??????

“At Peace”

BROOKLYN N.Y

#12 Oct 5, 2007
KNOCK KNOCK wrote:
Moonshine!! DAMN When I come down to GA we're going to have to hang out. How far is Macon from you?

“The Beast, they call him”

Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Where the wild things are

#13 Oct 5, 2007
I don't drink alcohol, but I do love a iced mocha latte. hehehehehe.
KNOCK KNOCK

Boynton Beach, FL

#14 Oct 5, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no.. this is sold in the liquor stores.. when I first had some, I thought it was Absolut Vodka. There is a whole story about how it was started during the moonshine days.. Just do a web search for Junior Johnson's moonshine in North Carolina and see. Truly, the first I did a web search,, some guy was trying to sell a bottle on Ebay for $80.00. That was when it first came out. It is truly remarkable. You can buy a brand of Georgia moonshine in Ga, but it taste and smell like the old time moonshine. This, as my brother said, after two aor three drinks you will feel it, and after four or more you will let any body feel it.
KNOCK KNOCK

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 Oct 5, 2007
VIXEN077 wrote:
<quoted text>Moonshine!! DAMN When I come down to GA we're going to have to hang out. How far is Macon from you?
No too far
KNOCK KNOCK

Boynton Beach, FL

#16 Oct 5, 2007
justmeagain wrote:
<quoted text> What's Moonshine ..??????
It is whiskey (liquor) that usually was illegal and distilled at night and delivered at night usually by the light of the moon and some other dime lights..hence the name moon shine.. you can do a web search of Junior Johnson's Moonshine and get the history of how he got started and when he went legit. Very interesting, but, I'll put it next to Absolut anyday.
Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#17 Oct 5, 2007
i have a water, please.

“...we all pretend...”

Since: Apr 07

Whack for my daddy-o

#18 Oct 5, 2007
martini
vodka & cranberry juice
Crown & diet coke

at home, it's an ice cold Guiness Stout, light beer, or a nice glass of shiraz or merlot
KNOCK KNOCK

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 Oct 5, 2007
Conscience Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
CS, once you have some of Junior Johnson's Moonshine you'll never want another Henny..well perhaps sometimes. When you get a chance just do a web search and read about it.. very interesting. Do like we used to do when I was in college.. put a little cognac flavor in it and you'll never know the difference.. really, it is just that mild, smooth and tasteless

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Austin

#20 Oct 5, 2007
mmm, orange juice mixed with apple juice, apple cider or WATER!! tasty. favored water is good too.
ome time i drank four glasses of orange/apple juice in less than a minute!! yeah, im a wild girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 11 min sbt 44
Bye Bye Dumb Black Men 17 min sbt 11
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 25 min sbt 32
Will BM & BW survive the gender war? 26 min sbt 1
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 37 min sbt 8
Poll white women, why are you so insecure??? 38 min sbt 3
Stop starting trouble Maceo you're a Senior Ins... 41 min sbt 1
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 44 min sbt 74
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Mark 1,580,795
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr emperorjohn 87