First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#5 Aug 1, 2013
No thanks women should be with who they are compatible with.
Flames

Hialeah, FL

#6 Aug 1, 2013
I still like Black men tho. There are some really sweet ones. Some things White men say about Black women are horrible---in fact things they say about Black people in general. I couldn't have children with a man that hated my race, that's not good. Some Hispanic men are nice tho. Women need to date only men who respect them and their culture.
But I agree with you Black men/women do have the best bodies but health care need to more of a priority, especially since the food these days is so processed and Black people are prone to heart disease.
WHYUHATIN

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 1, 2013
We don't date whites, cracka ! ;D but thanks sir that was very nice of you.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#8 Aug 1, 2013
You are such a sad case. Get a life.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#10 Aug 1, 2013
starpack wrote:
The degrading from black men that you black females have to go through with these retarded men bashing you is an absolute shame.
I too understand yall ups and downs, but i understand why the horrible clowns continues to make a sound from their big disrespectful mouths.
And still knowing these dudes are not satisfied into you're hurt so bad that it looks twice as worse. Tell them lames to get a life and back slap them fools.
Then go get you a good white/non black afro american man to satisfy your needs. African american men has done nothing for you.
You should all stop representing the african american group and represent yourself as a african female. The white man will always be waiting for you too so live well and happy.
White men loves you all and dreams of dating you so that myth that not many white men wants you dont listen to that cause white men loves you. Let me correct that "all men loves you even african american men they just dont wanna admit it.
Mofo WTF????? You must be gay as f**k and have a Cracka poking you every night. Don't be encouraging these knuckleheads to date out! Don't you see the disrespect in that? The f88king hoes are siding with racist crackaz and Latinos against us which means YOU ALSO dumba**. You're as silly as that dumba** cheap Ho Carmiana. Grow a pair and stop kissing up to Sistaz. The bytches need a little "Attitude Adjustment" every once in a while. A little slap here, a little slap there, a little punch here a little punch there. Just enough to keep those bytches on the straight and narrow. Mofo you making every BM look bad with your girly ways.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#11 Aug 1, 2013
starpack wrote:
The degrading from black men that you black females have to go through with these retarded men bashing you is an absolute shame.
I too understand yall ups and downs, but i understand why the horrible clowns continues to make a sound from their big disrespectful mouths.
And still knowing these dudes are not satisfied into you're hurt so bad that it looks twice as worse. Tell them lames to get a life and back slap them fools.
Then go get you a good white/non black afro american man to satisfy your needs. African american men has done nothing for you.
You should all stop representing the african american group and represent yourself as a african female. The white man will always be waiting for you too so live well and happy.
White men loves you all and dreams of dating you so that myth that not many white men wants you dont listen to that cause white men loves you. Let me correct that "all men loves you even african american men they just dont wanna admit it.
I bet you're a Cracka yourself and jacked that picture in your Avatar from the Net. Carmiana did the same thing. That ugly dark skin Heffer doesn't look anything like her "picture" in her avatar.smdh Topix is getting too crazy. I'm thinking of leaving this mofo for good.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#16 Aug 1, 2013
starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not even close. Dudes like you need to be taught a lesson. It took me some time to realize that but now i see the stuff that african american black women suffers. A man who can not be man enough to satisfy his wife and family will lose their women its in the bible.
So let them go already. Dudes like you is gonna have to change up because im not just finna sit back while you women hating dudes like you gives me a bad name and i do nothing. Nah homie that aint how we do it around here.
STFU you punk a** Country Nicca. LMBAO a righteous dumb a** Country bruh. smdh
Flames

Hollywood, FL

#18 Aug 1, 2013
starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
"Heart disease"? And you actually fell for that one? Ha! I have the largest family ever and out ofy entire family my grand dad has the worst health amd not even he has heart disease and he os 72 years old.
Its how you take care of yourself. Dont mistake every black male in the world as having bbad health just because the black men in america cant stop eating nasty pork meat and greasy fried chicken everyday. All black men dont do that.
just because your grand dad does have heart disease doesn't mean there isn't a general trend for this within the Black community. Black people are more prone to heart problems...which is what I was saying before it has alot to do with the food you eat. Even if you are predisposed to something doesn't mean you will develop a condition--it depends on how you take care of yourself
Flames

Hollywood, FL

#19 Aug 1, 2013
*does not

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 Aug 1, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
No thanks women should be with who they are compatible with.
Very true!

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Aug 1, 2013
Black women should be with anybody that is right for them. its not about color/race...
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Aug 1, 2013
starpack wrote:
Okay- a divide and TRY TO conquer TROLL is in the house. Alot of such 'threads' like these ARE made by white trolls who's aim are to continue strife amongst blk-m and blkwomen by pitting blks against one another. Give it up 'piss drop' and trinkle back down underneath the rock you crawled from.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#25 Aug 1, 2013
I love my boyfriend (African American).
Flames

Hialeah, FL

#26 Aug 1, 2013
starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude why are you repeating me and disagree with me at the sametime? Just like i said before i do not know anybody with any kind of heart problems. Why are you worried about this stuff for anyway? Worry about yourself.
I'm not a dude, I'm a girl. This stuff interest me because I'm a health care worker and since I'm Black I care about the people in my community. Why do you care about Black women w/ non Black men?

Level 3

Location hidden

#28 Aug 2, 2013
starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women need to be with white and latinas.
yeah whatever makes them happy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#30 Aug 2, 2013
starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a white male friend sitting off atlanta highway, do you want him? Send me a msg and i'll give you his facebook. I promise he will be so glad to get to know you.
No, i have a man.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#31 Aug 2, 2013
starpack, I like you. You are a lot more secure than most of the black guys here. Your mom did a good job raising you.

Level 3

Location hidden

#32 Aug 2, 2013
And I don't have a problem with black women liking black men like you. You seem like a really nice guy, but a lot of these "women" in this thread are black guys. So that goes to prove my point. You are a lot more secure.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#36 Aug 2, 2013
starpack wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I think jesuslovepiece is really a girl foreal. We talked through messages and sorted things all out. If had just knew then you would know a black man would never msg another man about "african american man" its just no way thats possible or unless they are gay or something.
But yeah i think jesuslovepiece is a black girl though. Plus usually when people jack pictures it always be pictures of light skin blacks.
Thank you for believing me, and it was nice talking to you and understanding your views.:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#37 Aug 2, 2013
starpack wrote:
Let me correct that. "Black men will never msg another man something about loving a man" or unless they are gay. If they does do anything common to that they will only msg a girl something like that in order to get that girl to think positive about the type of man they love aiming at making that girl love them also just because he is the same kind of man as the one he's speaking on. you get what im saying?
Ok, I haven't read many of her posts, but I saw them with Carmiana and the rest of the usual suspects so I assumed it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Easy Eed 1,125,374
I Keep Telling Black Women 8 min Mindless 15
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 10 min Lori-usa 156
Halloween Costume Suggestions 11 min The White Race 9
Blacks and crime 13 min GetReal 24
Mayor denies racial charge (Oct '13) 14 min Former buckwheat 33
Are/were Your Grandparents Racist? 24 min The White Race 4
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 1 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 84
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 3 hr MsNewNew 84
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr Carly HI YAH 7,300

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE