5723Michael latest classic videos con...

5723Michael latest classic videos concerning the.....

Posted in the African-American Forum

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013
African American Negro

Mr. Michael Carroll has released two more classic videos exposing the buck dancing, bojangling, shoe shining minstrels that is the African American Negro.

Here is a classic concerning Affirmative Action and Negro slaves

Here is another concerning Gay Athletes, Obama and Negros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

When as a people are we going to start following people like Mr.Carroll or Dr.Manning instead of regressing to the point of savagery?
Why are the majority of us a bunch of buck dancing, shoe shining minstrel slaves whom are willing to be grape Kool-Aid sipping pickinannys for their liberal slave masters?

We need to learn and understand the word 'accountability'.

Lets discuss these issues and lets fix this African American Negro, so we may as a people join the American civilization as contributors instead of being a burden.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2013
I see the Minstrels are ignoring the truth once again.
Keep sucking the tite of the government you damn slaves.. Obama loves his little picinannys
Dat be da toof

Wise, VA

#3 May 2, 2013
Buck dancing and bojangling. LMFAOFF!

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 May 2, 2013
Dat be da toof wrote:
Buck dancing and bojangling. LMFAOFF!
That is all they are, sir

African American negros are bunch of Buck Dancing , Bojangling, Watermelon slicing, chicken and biscuit eating, shoe shining MINSTRELS!

There are some American who happen to be black trying to turn our regression to savagery around but as you see...we get no support. They rather just continue to buck dance for their liberal slave masters.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#5 May 2, 2013
This silly white man posing as a black man has tried this thread repeatedly on this forum.

FAIL!
z_money

Arlington, VA

#6 Aug 24, 2013
^ Proof he's white?

Can u refute with evidence any of his claims about negros? I doubt it, I see this dysfunction in dc everyday. Things are getting worse and worse.
Tall Guy

Decatur, GA

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
African American Negro
Mr. Michael Carroll has released two more classic videos exposing the buck dancing, bojangling, shoe shining minstrels that is the African American Negro.
Here is a classic concerning Affirmative Action and Negro slaves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gtgBviyVQMQXX
Here is another concerning Gay Athletes, Obama and Negros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
When as a people are we going to start following people like Mr.Carroll or Dr.Manning instead of regressing to the point of savagery?
Why are the majority of us a bunch of buck dancing, shoe shining minstrel slaves whom are willing to be grape Kool-Aid sipping pickinannys for their liberal slave masters?
We need to learn and understand the word 'accountability'.
Lets discuss these issues and lets fix this African American Negro, so we may as a people join the American civilization as contributors instead of being a burden.
You can whine behind your PC and sunglasses about the issues in the black community although you are spot on about the issues, but until black folks decide for themselves they dont wanna be on the bottom and decide to graduate school, pull up their pants, speak proper english, stop having kids out of marriage, it is a hopeless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,643,816
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 4 min Marcus Washington 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 10 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 10 min sbt 23
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 17 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 57 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28
More from around the web