Black American men are to blame for f...
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
brazen

Saltville, VA

#665 Jul 19, 2014
when I found out we were poor And stuff.. I was like fck that..
monicat

Auckland, New Zealand

#667 May 28, 2015
What an inspiring and impassioned comment. Much of what you say is true. I would ask however that you ponder upon what I learned about young Black American men several years ago which made a whole lot of sense. There was a doc done in conjunction with a study on young Black American fathers. Young men. The overwhelming majority of these young men felt love for their offspring and a genuine desire to be good fathers. Problem was they did not know how. Many/most were raised by single parent family heads of household.

I.e. Women. Not men. So despite the genuine desire to be a good dad, the example was not part of their learning.

Now for the obvious... black American men were separated from their families in America due to slavery..and for several hundred years. Whilst Africa has her problems, the experience of the black American man and black American families is completely different to that as experienced by black African men and families.

Look at the themes of American rap..it sings of displacement.. Something no African would relate to with the exception of warfare or famine. And true, within the African culture trouble in the family is resolved by the elders. But African Americans do not have for the most parts these roots. Think of the underground railroad. Many fled for their lives up north..and in an age and time that is but a blink of an eye ago.

Let us not make excuses for poor choices, poor parenting or otherwise harmful behavior. But let us as a global society recognize where the black American man comes from and let us encourage him.

A white middle class, middle aged woman 😊
The Beholder

Atlanta, GA

#668 Jan 1, 2016
Reopen this post for BM in 2016
Adeline

Minneapolis, MN

#669 May 4, 2016
Awesome. Truth.
Adeline

Minneapolis, MN

#670 May 4, 2016
By your logic my Jewish and native american ancestors should have raised useless, self-pitying jerks. Nope. People need to take responsibility and change.
Adeline

Minneapolis, MN

#671 May 4, 2016
REAL BRO wrote:
You " PALE KRAKAS " really ENJOY trying to UPSET us BLACK
PEOPLE, Just like you KNOW, that 90% of CHILD MOLESTING is committed by PALE KRAKA males. You are such COWARDS & LOSERS, why don't you KRAKA males just except. You say YOU are the VICTIMS, HA, HA, HA, That's sooooo funny, You PALE KRAKA males act like COWARDS & LOSERS" You REFUSE to stand up for YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITIES. No wonder your OWN females said they are TIRED of YOU. GET A LIFE LOSERS.
Overused caps won't make you look more intellectual.
Cigar Face 24

United States

#672 May 4, 2016
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>

Not sure if I understood any of this......

But shaking my head at this monstrosity..........

Value White Women, when they are raised by men (White Men)?

Lost!
Blackmen will never see you as anything but a crakkka dyck sucking trick who bashes Blackmen st every chance you get. We all know your game and we can smell you miles away before you even get near us.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#673 May 4, 2016
America once had laws were Women & non-Whites had fewer rights. Black America were the 1st to create a Movement which has lead to newer policies. All recent Movements have simply exploited The Civil Rights Movement due to the impact it had in America. Once this happened, Blacks were left behind....AGAIN! Blacks create, others exploit and become the new FACE. This has happened for decades. Many Blacks who once owned land/Property in America were NEVER compensated. When Black Communities were destroyed, again no compensation thus we have to continue re-inventing ourselves or beginning from scratch.
Leonard Valdez

United States

#677 Aug 4, 2016
I work with black men and women in the US Postal service ,some of my coworkers have come from single parent homes,but still managed to get decent jobs requiring a good record,they did not resort to gangs or drugs ,but to hard work and preserverance,and they are good family men and women trying to pass down honor not only to themselves but to their kids,I understand that when a kid needs his father and he's not their he might slip thru the cracks and succumb to the streets .That's why men should not have child after child and not being responsible,not only the men but the women too keep your legs closed and wait till the time is right.I know easier said than done but that's a start in the right direction!
DiamondSmile89

UK

#678 Aug 5, 2016
Black Men are not the Blame. White Women are the Blame. If more White Women open their hearts and legs for Black Men they will calm down and be happy. We need Happy Black Men because Happy Black Men are not committing crime. Happy Black Men are at home with their White Women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 3 min Sbt 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Fitius T Bluster 1,581,897
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 35 min No Filter 12
Black "heterosexual" men on Plenty of Fish/Soci... 1 hr Curiousdoll 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Ms Mack 212
Why Asians hate BM their destructive 2 hr JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web