Black American men are to blame for f...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#550 Jun 19, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
Tommy Sotomayor.
MACEO PATTERSON THE BLACK WOMEN HATER!

MACEO

Read this:

Its WAR between BM and BW

I’m thankful to see that the BWE movement has achieved lasting victory after only a few short years:

The core BWE message that Black women who are serious about marriage must expand their dating options to include nonblack men has firmly entered the mainstream. One can see this with the conversations and publicity surrounding Ralph Richard Banks’ book Is Marriage For White People?
A critical mass of African-American women have heard the BWE message, and have MOVED ON into enjoying abundant life in the global village. They’ve stopped restricting themselves to the dead Black community and vampiric all-Black social circles. They’ve stopped hindering their marriage options by refusing to speak or engage in the “nothing but a Black man” self-sabotage.
As time goes by, the ongoing success of the BWE message is why you’ll continue to see a number of BWE bloggers do various things. Some will continue to have their blogs serve as lighthouses helping other Black women find the path to abundant life. Some will retire from blogging altogether (as I have). Some will start using other types of venues for their discussions. Some others will use their blogs to focus on a wider range of topics (that go beyond issues that primarily affect Black women).

Unlike traditional African-American civil rights organizations that go on forever because their goals are never accomplished, the BWE social justice movement has accomplished its primary goals. BWE was designed to provide solid analysis and concrete solutions to help Black women MOVE ON into joyous living. This has happened. The tools for escape have been provided. As they hear the BWE message, those Black women who sincerely want abundant life have been quietly MOVING ON.

This quiet and growing exodus of sensible African-American women has not gone totally unnoticed. There’s a YouTube video in which a frightened Black man asks the question,“Are Black Women Becoming Like Asian Women?”(in terms of dating and marrying White men). In terms of sensible Black women, the short answer is YES. As this worried Black male has noticed, increasing numbers of quality, desirable Black women are leaving the toxic all-Black dating market and have MOVED ON.

The victory of the BWE social justice movement will prove to be a lasting one because it’s sustained and enhanced by the ripple effects created by every African-American woman who finds joyous life in the outside world.
Truthfulwun

Norristown, PA

#551 Jun 19, 2013
So called black men have failed us and so have so called black women. Black america is and never was designed to succeed. There are too many variables to place the blame on any one sex circumstance or individual
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#553 Jun 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are manipulators on both sides of that broom.
MACEO

Yes, mainly Black males which is why so many Black women created Blogs telling Black women to fun from Black men.

There not only listening their doing it!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#554 Jun 20, 2013
MACEO this is YOu!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Black men Hating Black women

I recently came across a book written by a self-described “touring stand-up comedian, day trader, filmmaker and lecturer” named Rajen Persaud. The book is entitled “Why Black Men Love White Women.” I found the book’s title startling, primarily because it explicitly acknowledged a fact of which many in the black community are acutely aware, but that is rarely openly discussed: that black men love white women

While many black men actively express love, admiration, and desire for white women, that loving white women is an inherent part of black manhood in the West is not something that black men like to openly admit. Their adoration of white women is an uncomfortable fact for many black men to face, since this love seems to play neatly into stereotypes about uncontrollable “animal” lust for white flesh that black people, especially black women, have actively campaigned against Additionally, and perhaps more significantly, black men are deeply uncomfortable with the conundrum presented by loving the daughter, the sister, the very womb that produces their declared enemy. Even Persaud seems incapable of facing the centrality of this latter issue, since, despite his refreshing candor in his book, its gravamen has as much to do with hatred for black women as it does love for white women.; “Black Women are Gold Diggers”; “Sisters Have an Attitude”), facing the significance and practical implications of their love of whiteness is difficult for many black men. Instead, these emotions are channeled into loathing of black women, which is justified by cataloging black women’s myriad “shortcomings.” This allows black men to claim to be proud and self-loving, while simultaneously adoring and esteeming all things white.

Mr. Persaud begins his book with the contention that any exploration of black male love for white women must begin “with the white man.” This is a common-place tactic; it is difficult for black men in the West to begin any discussion or critical analysis of any issue without circling back to white men, especially if the resulting discourse will be less than flattering to black men.

Whether denominated as racio-misogyny or not, the root of black male hatred of black women is the conceptualization of women as objects. Objects have relative value, and in the hierarchy

When black men look at black women and children, they see the shame of emasculation, of inadequacy, of the inability to protect and provide. And rather than being enraged and inspired by this experience of being unmanned to fight for their dependents, black men seek to escape them, and the pain of feeling like less than men. rather than confronting white men they hate; black males take their abuses and rage out on their women and children allowing them to go without.

White women, on the other hand, have the highest value as objects. They feel like they accomplish so much marrying a white woman while they put black women down. To men who feel like nothing, a white or white-skinned woman is a tangible accomplishment. It immediately frees them from the burden of blackness. In the words; “By loving me she [his white woman] proves that I am worthy of white love. I am loved like a white man. I am a white man. I marry the culture, white beauty, white whiteness. When my restless hands caress those white breasts, they grasp white civilization and dignity and make them mine.” White women are the prize, and black men are eagerly claiming that prize after the exhausting struggles for manumission and Civil Rights. They may not have gained real access to equal work, equal pay, equal wealth or equal opportunity; but black men have gained access to the bodies of white women. In the face of so many losses, possessing a white or non-black woman feels like a sufficient win for many black men

Well black boys and young black men pay the greatest price for the neglect and escapism of their fathers.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#555 Jun 20, 2013
Truthfulwun wrote:
So called black men have failed us and so have so called black women. Black america is and never was designed to succeed. There are too many variables to place the blame on any one sex circumstance or individual
MACEO

Why are Black women successfully getting educations and working up the Corporate ladder?

They say the Best Leaders are White men and Black women!

Why are Black males lagging behind in every area of socially and economically? Black males are on the bottom of the food chain!

Black women at least try while Black males look to live off women like you and Jeff! All of your friends are either with White women or the relationships there in the woman is the Breadwinner!
Truthfulwun

Norristown, PA

#560 Jun 21, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Why are Black women successfully getting educations and working up the Corporate ladder?
Why are Black males lagging behind in every area of socially and economically? Black males are on the bottom of the food chain!
Black women at least try while Black males look to live off women like you and Jeff! All of your friends are either with White women or the relationships there in the woman is the Breadwinner!
To answer you in short...the black woman has more faith in the slave masters system than the black man does. Secondly she was taught her position by her slave master to eat out of his hand. I would go into it a bit more but it would be to much to type. You can reference the Willie lynch letters or simple watch a movie like Django, roots, or uncle toms cabin to obtain more insight on these topics. As so as for the Blackman he has been ground into powder in this country is that an excuse for lack of effort most certainly not but it is however not as cut and dry as it seems to be. No so called black person man or woman has any security in the white mans corporation, education, or economic systems. I am a so called black man who provides for his family has a degree and am intelligent enough to say to hell with America, the white man, the corporate ladder, and any black woman or man who does not fully stand behind their people especially when the chips are down. As for your last statement I think it's disgusting when blackmen and women run to other races looking to be saved via companionship. Furthermore a man no matter the race should work or strive for elevation. Mind up
Truthfulwun

Norristown, PA

#561 Jun 21, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
btw "they say" who the hell is they? And the best leaders for who? Most certainly not for black men black children or even black women. The Most High is and always will be the best leader for us as a people and soon and very soon the Blackman will regain his status as the most powerful and prominent being on the planet! In fact he still is he is just to sleep to realize it! Mind up
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#562 Jun 22, 2013
The African EffeminateQueenMaceo wrote:
Black men who loves white women this message is for you:
Black men in general have enough bad stereotypes as it is. From being a dead beat father to being lazy. If you are inerested in white women please keep it to yourself. I REPEAT. Please keep it to yourself because where I come from, that is a disgrace. That's a shame to your family. And a negative image on black men as a whole. Your type of people are making all black men look bad on top of the other bad stereotypes on black men. If you like white women do us all a favor and do not voice it. Keep it in the closet, lock it, and bury the key but pursue them their far superior than black women
Maceo

Where's your superior White woman or women? LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#563 Jun 22, 2013
UnTruthfulwun--Maceo wrote:
<quoted text> btw "they say" who the hell is they? And the best leaders for who? Most certainly not for black men black children or even black women. The Most High is and always will be the best leader for us as a people and soon and very soon the Blackman will regain his status as the most powerful and prominent being on the planet! In fact he still is he is just to sleep to realize it! Mind up
Maceo

That's a bunch of BS! Black males are the lowest on the food chain! Even the immigrants are doing better than most Black males and they weren't born in this country.

What have you done for Black women, children or even your family? Regain what position? All Black men do is chase White women/Non Black women and their worried about being players, getting over, hustlers and living off women.

What have you done? What about any of your friends? You HATE Black women who birthed you and Black men have done nothing for the race! Even Obama states that Black men like you whine and do nothing!

You haven't done "Nada Damn Thing" and based on the "collective group of Black males" you'll continue to go down the same self destructive path!

You've slept for 40 years and you sure Ran a Marathon for your Ex White wife and her family but not your own! Sadly, I heard you didn't even do for your Mother who had cancer; you left her to die alone!

The most "High or God" didn't tell you to destroy your women like you've done!

Shaking my head!

Black women despise Black men like you!

Your the reasons why the "Capree's are marrying White males and want nothing to do with Black men. My GF's and my nieces are with White males too trying to excuse your "Warped mentality" and abuses.

I see too many losers and many of you are too busy living off women or being players to care which is why there's a "Mass Exodus" of Black women moving on! Not only are Black women listening their taking actions!

They don't want men like you; who are "Unproductive Losers" who don't look at your choices nor do you raise your sons or mentor the next generation!

Men who come into them "Take Actions" and Black men collective don't do a damn thing!

Like the Blogs said if Black men were going to do something; they would have done it by now! You showed us "You preferences based on your Actions"!

Your more for White men and White women than you are for Black anything. You have so much "self hatred" that you can't even see the Good that Black women have done for the race! lmao

I'm not against Interracial or White women..........or White males, "People are People" but something is wrong with YOU! Its something that stems from your childhood! All you do at almost 60 years old is stay on line talk BS to yourself and HATE!

Like Obama said "Nobody wants to hear your whines on Racism" do something productive besides "Waste your life chasing WW pu--zzy"!

All that time and you look foolish as well as your friends!

Stick around for what?

The same BS that you and your friends do? Going around making bad choices and acting irresponsible with wrong priorities? You don't even teach the next generation your mistakes which is foolish!

Sorry, I'm not sticking with Black males its engrained in the culture Black men don't give a damn all they care about is "Swinging their dycks" ; even other races say the same thing; Black men are always seek SEX with no responsibility!

I don't see Black women stick with you; maybe the uneducated ones with low self esteem and don't value themselves! There' s nothing of substance to stick with in most Black males the quality or quantity is not there!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#564 Jun 22, 2013
UnTruthfulwun--Maceo wrote:
<quoted text> btw "they say" who the hell is they? And the best leaders for who? Most certainly not for black men black children or even black women. The Most High is and always will be the best leader for us as a people and soon and very soon the Blackman will regain his status as the most powerful and prominent being on the planet! In fact he still is he is just to sleep to realize it! Mind up
Maceo

That's a bunch of BS! Black males are the lowest on the food chain! Even the immigrants are doing better than most Black males and they weren't born in this country.

What have you done for Black women, children or even your family? Regain what position? All Black men do is chase White women/Non Black women and their worried about being players, getting over, hustlers and living off women.

What have you done? What about any of your friends? You HATE Black women who birthed you and Black men have done nothing for the race! Even Obama states that Black men like you whine and do nothing!

You haven't done "Nada Damn Thing" and based on the "collective group of Black males" you'll continue to go down the same self destructive path!

You've slept for 40 years and you sure Ran a Marathon for your Ex White wife and her family but not your own! Sadly, I heard you didn't even do for your Mother who had cancer; you left her to die alone!

Shaking my head!

Your the reasons why the "Capree's are marrying White males and want nothing to do with Black men. My GF's and my nieces are with White males too while your trying to excuse your "Warped mentality" and abuses.

I see too many losers and many of you are too busy living off women or being players to care. I see a growing "Mass Exodus" of Black women moving on! Not only are Black women listening their taking actions! They don't want men like you; who are "Unproductive Losers" who don't look at your choices nor do you raise your sons or mentor the next generation to try to better things in the race!

Men who come into them "Take Actions" and Black men collective don't do a damn thing!

Like the Blogs said if Black men were going to do something; they would have done it by now! You showed us "You preferences based on your Actions"!

Your more for White men and White women than you are for Black anything. You have so much "self hatred" that you can't even see the Good that Black women have done for the race! lmao

I'm not against Interracial or White women..........or White males, "People are People" but something is wrong with YOU! Its something that stems from your childhood!

Like Obama said "Nobody wants to hear your whines on Racism" do something productive besides "Waste your life chasing WW pu--zzy"!

Stick around for what?

Sorry, I'm not sticking with Black males its engrained in the culture Black men don't give a damn all they care about is "Swinging their dycks" ; even other races say the same thing; Black men are always seek SEX with no responsibility!

I don't see Black women stick with you; maybe the uneducated ones with low self esteem and don't value themselves!
Truthfulwun

Norristown, PA

#566 Jun 23, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Shaking my head!
Your the reasons why the "Capree's are marrying White males and want nothing to do with Black men. My GF's and my nieces are with White males too trying to excuse your "Warped mentality" and abuses.
I see too many losers and many of you are too busy living off women or being players to care which is why there's a "Mass Exodus" of Black women moving on! Not only are Black women listening their taking actions!
They don't want men like you; who are "Unproductive Losers" who don't look at your choices nor do you raise your sons or mentor the next generation!
I'm not against Interracial or White women..........or White males, "People are People" but something is wrong with YOU! Its something that stems from your childhood! All you do at almost 60 years old is stay on line talk BS to yourself and HATE!
Stick around for what?
The same BS that you and your friends do? Going around making bad choices and acting irresponsible with wrong priorities? You don't even teach the next generation your mistakes which is foolish!
I don't see Black women stick with you; maybe the uneducated ones with low self esteem and don't value themselves! There' s nothing of substance to stick with in most Black males the quality or quantity is not there!
"food chain" "Obama" "low self esteem" "hate" ect ect...you have a lot of unresolved issues and you seem to be very misguided. Wisdom is the principle thing and in all your getting get understanding!!! You also made some direct comments as to who I am and how I interact with my family and those around me. YOU DON'T KNOW ME FROM A CAN OF PAINT AND I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT KNOW YOU. U MAY BE DIRECTING THOSE COMMENTS TO THE WRONG PERSON. BLACKMAN FATHER OF THE PLANET ORGINAL MAN! Mind up

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#567 Jun 23, 2013
Black men need to stop making up excuses for why they don't help take care of their kids.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#569 Jun 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Black men need to stop making up excuses for why they don't help take care of their kids.
White men need to stop makng up excuses for why they molest kids so much.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#570 Jun 23, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But how can they "help" when they're running around trying to find someone else to screw?
Like white boys don't do that...lol. I wonder why single parent homes among whites is on the rise.
otherway

Howell, MI

#572 Jun 24, 2013
that dumb liar.. everyoone in America has a lot of money and we're burn in hell if we don't help poor people in other countries..

even black men in jaili who shot someone be getting money..
otherway

Howell, MI

#573 Jun 24, 2013
and white pedophiles probably do too one wronte a damn book..

And all the sinners support gayness..

if poor people was gay they'd have more money..
otherway

Howell, MI

#574 Jun 24, 2013
who the hell wants to raise a child.. that's just proof how wealthy black people Are they can ignore the child child still comes up with money and stuff..

even with th edad not even there..

just let your mom raise him.. America spoiled..
otherway

Howell, MI

#575 Jun 24, 2013
just have your kids and let them raise themselves then you get all proud and stuff and they love you when they achieve stuff..

heaven for black Americans..
otherway

Howell, MI

#576 Jun 24, 2013
we get to have fake arguments with white people to try and proove how poor we are when we are loaded.. cash
You want the answer

Chalfont, PA

#577 Jun 24, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
70-80 percent of negro children are born out of wedlock with no father there.
It's around 87 percent (if not more) of black children born out of wedlock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Groove Tubes 1,524,002
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 14 min Swirling 56
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 14 min Truthranger 431
why are 25% of whites born with tails? google it (Sep '12) 17 min tonytee2600 87
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. (Jan '15) 22 min Mick 746
white women love having mixed babies with black... (May '15) 29 min Truthranger 86
billy ray cyrus changed his name 34 min cute pic 2
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 2 hr The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 3 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 5 hr Trump WINS 2016 13
More from around the web