Black American men are to blame for failure of Black America.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 24)

Showing posts 461 - 480 of577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KIP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oreo, I have not seen one post of yours Where you have given one black woman a compliment. When you posted about black women. You always brought up the ghetto, kids out of wedlock and dead beat dads. You stereotyped every black woman you replied to oreo. Definition of an Oreo: White on the inside, black on the outside-A fake black man! That sums it up.
Well for starters I need to know if you are done picking that cotton off Mr. Hostfeldt's property.

Quite frankly, I don't think everyone claiming to be a black woman here is genuine. They are something else pretending to be black women in some obsessive effort to smear the character of black women. Since I don't really know who they are, it doesn't make any sense to compliment them does it?

See, this is why you are out there in the cotton field, and I'm here in the cool comfort of a nice setting sipping an americano and laughing at you.

Now GET back to work!!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

LovinLife1974 wrote:
LEAVE ME ALONE BALD HEADS!
Scott

Your Mother wears WEAVES, I don't!

Sorry!

Tell Black men to stop being marginal, stay out of jail and stop making OOW babies , raise your kids and living off women, stop chasing Low Rate Non Black women just because you don't want to do right by Black women! LMAO

Its foolish! Even other races of men say it doesnt' make any sense what Black men do!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

black man1--KIP--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>Oreo, I have not seen one post of yours Where you have given one black woman a compliment. When you posted about black women. You always brought up the ghetto, kids out of wedlock and dead beat dads. You stereotyped every black woman you replied to oreo. Definition of an Oreo: White on the inside, black on the outside-A fake black man! That sums it up.
MACEO

For a 60 year old man you have "Way too many profiles" ! lmao

MACEO

There are approximately 230 million white people living in the United States, which make up 75% of the US population.

It appears that its less than 10% vs Black men who abandon 80% of their children to chase SEX and Non Black women and won't get their educations or raise their children.

Many Black men like "Your type" would raise a child by a White man rather than to do for any Black children or even your family! I heard you did more for your White Wife's family and you didn't even do for your own family

That sounds like something you would do based on your Personality and selfish, self-centered behaviors!

Funny, you took care of that Old Ass Corvette and Garaged it for 9 months out of the year and then took it out for 3 months so you could impress Poor White women into having affairs with you behind your white wife's back.

Then all the while you and Tommy (yeah he back working where you work) said Black women were Nappy Headed H*es, bald bytches, Gold diggers and didn't know how to treat a Good Black man like you and him! LMAO Black women don't want "Nice Guys" like you.

OMG

What's so good or nice about you? You mean how you "Nicely Disrespected your White wife and other Black women including family members"? Your selfish, self centered and arrogant!

MACEO YOUR INSANE!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

LovinLife1974 wrote:
Scott

Leave me alone NO LOSERS! lmao

I don't like men who EXPLOIT FOR SEX FOR THEIR ADVANTAGES ONLY!

Sorry!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

[QUOTE who="KIP"-Blackman1- MACEO]<quoted text>
Well for starters I need to know if you are done picking that cotton off Mr. Hostfeldt's property.
Quite frankly, I don't think everyone claiming to be a black woman here is genuine. They are something else pretending to be black women in some obsessive effort to smear the character of black women. Since I don't really know who they are, it doesn't make any sense to compliment them does it?
See, this is why you are out there in the cotton field, and I'm here in the cool comfort of a nice setting sipping an americano and laughing at you.
Now GET back to work!![/QUOTE]

MACEO

MACEO

There are approximately 230 million white people living in the United States, which make up 75% of the US population.

It appears that its less than 10% vs Black men who abandon 80% of their children to chase SEX and Non Black women and won't get their educations or raise their children.

Many Black men like "Your type" would raise a child by a White man rather than to do for any Black children or even your family! I heard you did more for your White Wife's family and you didn't even do for your own family

That sounds like something you would do based on your Personality and selfish, self-centered behaviors!

Funny, you took care of that Old Ass Corvette and Garaged it for 9 months out of the year and then took it out for 3 months so you could impress Poor White women into having affairs with you behind your white wife's back.

Then all the while you and Tommy (yeah he back working where you work) said Black women were Nappy Headed H*es, bald bytches, Gold diggers and didn't know how to treat a Good Black man like you and him! LMAO Black women don't want "Nice Guys" like you.

OMG

What's so good or nice about you? You mean how you "Nicely Disrespected your White wife and other Black women including family members"? Your selfish, self centered and arrogant!

MACEO YOUR INSANE!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

KIP-blackman1-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now GET back to work!!
MACEO

MACEO

OMG

MACEO YOUR INSANE!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Now GET back to work!!
lol...hahahahaha...Yea Oreo, they are pretending to be a black woman as much as you are pretending to be a black man. You prove on every post how much of an oreo you really are. Yea I am out in the cotton field and you are in the house being a house nker, Oreo, Uncle Tom. Those names go hand in hand when it comes to you. You have just admit that you are a house nker...lol. OREO!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Tam wrote:
The destruction of black American society is due to the weakness and self hatred of the black American man. The black American man is morally bankrupt and has been morally bankrupt for decades. They dishonour and shame every black man in the face of the earth by labeling themselves as black men. This is not a thread about bashing black American men and glorifying African men or bashing Black Americans in general and glorifying Africans. We all know Africa has its problems, but what you will never see is African men going on YouTube, Forums, films, books, etc., and bashing African women and vice-versa in such hateful terms. I strongly believe that the black American man of today is so weak irrespective of the bravado and masculinity it tries to portray, and so full of self hatred that if put in a position where he has to chose whether to save the lives of other races of women or black American women, he would save the lives of others and have black American women put to death. This is the level of weakness, self hatred and moral bankruptcy of these men. In any typical society, men lead and women follow. The hatred black American women have for their men which resulted in the so called gender war is a direct result of the hatred and lack of respect black American men have for their women. In African society, if a family or community is broken, the community looks up to the men elders to fix it. Where are the men elders in black American society? I will tell: Many of them (not all but many) are nowhere to be seen because they have not been good fathers and husbands themselves. Many of them have also abandoned the black American woman the moment they made their first $1 and find themselves a white woman or the lightest skin woman they can get their hands on, and distant themselves from the wider black American community. This ghastly behaviour has been passed down to the younger generation of the black American man. It is because of this the black American woman is practically being sent to the bed of the white American man or any man that will have her. Black American men have to stop boasting, being defensive, taking responsibility for their actions and start working towards a better black American society. Instead of holding to this ridiculous notion that "black women did this to us... black women did that to us...", they need to apologise to black American women for the humiliation, degradation, disrespect and abandonment they have done to them (as they are the one who started it and it is their duty as men to fix it) and start uniting for a better society. If black American men are so proud or foolish to make the first move (which is their moral duty as men), then I really feel sorry for the coming generation of black Americans. The moral bankruptcy that awaits them would be far greater than it is today. As a group, black Americans would not last 150 years. They would self exterminate themselves from the face of the earth. The black American group are slowly dying out (due to race mixing, etc.) and this is the fault of the BA man. They may like to pass the buck & get defensive, but they have no one to blame but themselves. It is the men in a society who lead. Where there is a problem, they do not leave the problems with the women and run to the next whore. I find it shocking black American men are not even ashamed to say they were raised by single women, or BA women are the mothers and fathers in most black American homes. Black American men, where is your manhood? Where is your dignity & pride? Where is your honour? The BA men who fought all those yester-years to grant you what you have today would be ashamed of the kind of men you have turned into.

I really miss Tam the African Man! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

black man1-Kip-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>lol...hahahahaha...Yea Oreo, they are pretending to be a black woman as much as you are pretending to be a black man. You prove on every post how much of an oreo you really are. Yea I am out in the cotton field and you are in the house being a house nker, Oreo, Uncle Tom. Those names go hand in hand when it comes to you. You have just admit that you are a house nker...lol. OREO!
MACEO

MACEO

OMG

MACEO YOUR INSANE!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

LovinLife1974 wrote:
Scott

I don't date black men, I do leave you alone! LMAO

I'm sick of being insulted by Black males all the time especially when I don't know them! Why is this normalized by Black males?

Pathetic!
Thinking About It

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh Please wrote:
Quit bitching and generalizing
LOL... It's sad but funny. Everything the OP has said is true. What's funny is that defensive critters like you can't even make sense of it when blinded by the obvious. I do believe that AAs are doomed... It's beyond the point of recovery for you people. Oh well. Nothing lasts forever. You people hate yourselves and each other just too, too much for there to be any reprieves. You "should" hurry up and fade away. Just sayin'.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

I like how black guy from uk thinks he knows what it is like for black Americans.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Thinking About It wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... It's sad but funny. Everything the OP has said is true. What's funny is that defensive critters like you can't even make sense of it when blinded by the obvious. I do believe that AAs are doomed... It's beyond the point of recovery for you people. Oh well. Nothing lasts forever. You people hate yourselves and each other just too, too much for there to be any reprieves. You "should" hurry up and fade away. Just sayin'.
Hey stupid, The white man's corporations don't care about anyone moron. Global warming has not begun because of blacks. The environment is being polluted and this planet is being destroyed. Birds are falling out of the sky, fishes are found dead on the beaches, bees are dieing at a high rate. All of that is not because of black people moron. Your white corporations are causing the destruction of the environment and this planet. White corporations are doing more damage to everyone than any race on this planet. Life is not going to exist on this planet in the near future and not because of blacks. I guess you are proud of that!
Thinking About It

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, The white man's corporations don't care about anyone moron. Global warming has not begun because of blacks. The environment is being polluted and this planet is being destroyed. Birds are falling out of the sky, fishes are found dead on the beaches, bees are dieing at a high rate. All of that is not because of black people moron. Your white corporations are causing the destruction of the environment and this planet. White corporations are doing more damage to everyone than any race on this planet. Life is not going to exist on this planet in the near future and not because of blacks. I guess you are proud of that!
Hmm...

fishes = fish

dieing = dying

Listen, bro/sis/whateva...

When your house is on fire, do you sit in it and roast as you reflect on the problems effecting your county? Don't waste my time with your fucktard reasoning abilities and rebuttals.
lmao

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
Then all the while you and Tommy (yeah he back working where you work) said Black women were Nappy Headed H*es, bald bytches, Gold diggers and didn't know how to treat a Good Black man like you and him! LMAO
MACEO YOUR INSANE!
Crackhead in Chantilly what the F7ck are you talking about?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Thinking About It wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
fishes = fish
dieing = dying
Listen, bro/sis/whateva...
When your house is on fire, do you sit in it and roast as you reflect on the problems effecting your county? Don't waste my time with your fucktard reasoning abilities and rebuttals.
lmao...hahhaha...Hey stupid ignorant moron you can spell those words "fishes or fish" and "dieing or dying" YOU BIG DUMMY! The O-zone layer is being destroyed by those white corporations and don't waste your time. WHAT A DUMMY! Also, with your uncoordinated cussing dumb butt. What is a "fktard"? You white dogs dance uncoordinated, dress uncoordinated and cuss uncoordinated...lol.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...hahhaha...Hey stupid ignorant moron you can spell those words "fishes or fish" and "dieing or dying" YOU BIG DUMMY! The O-zone layer is being destroyed by those white corporations and don't waste your time. WHAT A DUMMY! Also, with your uncoordinated cussing dumb butt. What is a "fktard"? You white dogs dance uncoordinated, dress uncoordinated and cuss uncoordinated...lol.
MACEO

If you allow things or lower your standards a Man will "Pee On You" like Maceo Pee'd on his White wife of 20 years! He "Pee'd on her like she was one of the Dogs they had. That's what selfish, self centered Arrogant Black men do!

He posted one of his comments that a woman has to serve and cook for a man1 LMAO Why would I cook or clean for an Arrogant, Undeserving fool like him? A man like him will always disrespect women he feels entitled to do it helps boast their low self esteems!

Just like Maceo had ANAL SEX in a barnyard with a Co worker from Fredrick MD that he bragged about on Topix!

That's what an Arrogant, selfish, Self centered men do they look out for only themselves!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackhead in Chantilly what the F7ck are you talking about?
MADCEO

If you allow things or lower your standards a Man will "Pee On You" like Maceo Pee'd on his White wife of 20 years! He "Pee'd on her like she was one of the Dogs they had. That's what selfish, self centered Arrogant Black men do!

He posted one of his comments that a woman has to serve and cook for a man1 LMAO Why would I cook or clean for an Arrogant, Undeserving fool like him? A man like him will always disrespect women he feels entitled to do it helps boast their low self esteems!

Just like Maceo had ANAL SEX in a barnyard with a Co worker from Fredrick MD that he bragged about on Topix!

That's what an Arrogant, selfish, Self centered men do they look out for only themselves!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Capree

Thinking About It

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

"Dumb butt"? You sound like that much hated cross-dresser: Timmy from Evanston.

Anyway... I've got a life and I am moving on Mr. Bo Jangles. I know it gets your lil pecker hard; picking fights with absolute strangers on the Internet, but, I really must go. Tah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••