Black American men are to blame for f...

Black American men are to blame for failure of Black America.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Tam

London, UK

#1 May 27, 2013
The destruction of black American society is due to the weakness and self hatred of the black American man. The black American man is morally bankrupt and has been morally bankrupt for decades. I think it got worst from the 1990s and from there went down hill and will continue to go down hill until the total annihilation of the black American race. As a black African guy, I feel ashamed that these backward men have the nerve to call themselves black men. They dishonour and shame every black man in the face of the earth by labeling themselves as black men. This is not a thread about bashing black American men and glorifying African men or bashing Black Americans in general and glorifying Africans. We all know Africa has its problems, but what you will never see is African men going on YouTube, Forums, films, books, etc., and bashing African women and vice-versa in such hateful terms. I strongly believe that the black American man of today is so weak irrespective of the bravado and masculinity it tries to portray, and so full of self hatred that if put in a position where he has to chose whether to save the lives of other races of women or black American women, he would save the lives of others and have black American women put to death. This is the level of weakness, self hatred and moral bankruptcy of these men. In any typical society, men lead and women follow. The hatred black American women have for their men which resulted in the so called gender war is a direct result of the hatred and lack of respect black American men have for their women. In African society, if a family or community is broken, the community looks up to the men elders to fix it. Where are the men elders in black American society? I will tell: Many of them (not all but many) are nowhere to be seen because they have not been good fathers and husbands themselves. Many of them have also abandoned the black American woman the moment they made their first $1 and find themselves a white woman or the lightest skin woman they can get their hands on, and distant themselves from the wider black American community. This ghastly behaviour has been passed down to the younger generation of the black American man. It is because of this the black American woman is practically being sent to the bed of the white American man or any man that will have her. Black American men have to stop boasting, being defensive, taking responsibility for their actions and start working towards a better black American society. Instead of holding to this ridiculous notion that "black women did this to us... black women did that to us...", they need to apologise to black American women for the humiliation, degradation, disrespect and abandonment they have done to them (as they are the one who started it and it is their duty as men to fix it) and start uniting for a better society. If black American men are so proud or foolish to make the first move (which is their moral duty as men), then I really feel sorry for the coming generation of black Americans. The moral bankruptcy that awaits them would be far greater than it is today. As a group, black Americans would not last 150 years. They would self exterminate themselves from the face of the earth. The black American group are slowly dying out (due to race mixing, etc.) and this is the fault of the BA man. They may like to pass the buck & get defensive, but they have no one to blame but themselves. It is the men in a society who lead. Where there is a problem, they do not leave the problems with the women and run to the next whore. I find it shocking black American men are not even ashamed to say they were raised by single women, or BA women are the mothers and fathers in most black American homes. Black American men, where is your manhood? Where is your dignity & pride? Where is your honour? The BA men who fought all those yester-years to grant you what you have today would be ashamed of the kind of men you have turned into.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 May 27, 2013
What an explosive post! Wow! That's deep!
Oh Please

Toronto, Canada

#3 May 27, 2013
Quit bitching and generalizing
Let the Truth Out

Chalfont, PA

#4 May 27, 2013
Well one must look at the life styles of many black men. Drugs, Children (3 or 4) born out of wedlock without a FATHER in their Life, 2 out 3 have some kind of crime record and the list go's on.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#5 May 27, 2013
Oh Please wrote:
That's often found throughout Topix.
Tam

London, UK

#6 May 27, 2013
Oh Please wrote:
I am not bitching. Of course their are some black American men who are exception to the rule, but to assess a society, one must speak in generality i.e. the norm or the majority behavior of that society. Whether it is government statistics, whether it is the American media, whether it is black American women crying their eyes out calling to you for help, whether it is my observation, whether it is the number of fatherless Black American homes or whether it is black American men going on Youtube, forums etc., degrading black American women and uplifting white women or other women, the the result is still the same. No matter which way you look at it, the black American man is an embarrassment. What is more shocking is that, instead of taking some responsibility and looking inwards so they can fix the problem going on in their society, they prefer to blame others or look for excuses. Of course not all black American men are like this, but the majority of them are. When most of you are in prison or have passed through the prison system, uneducated in spite of the opportunities available to you, not being good fathers/husbands, producing kids from different women like rabbits and abandoning them, chasing after white skirt like dogs, your society is going downhill. And instead of you standing up and being men and say we cannot allow this to go on, you prefer to look for excuses or don't care at all. For most black American men(not all but most), having a white woman or the lightest skin woman in their arms is the greatest achievement in their lives. The moment they can rub to $s together, they start white hunting. American men are immoral. I don't know how black American women have put up with them all these years. The failure of black American society is the fault of black American men whether they admit it or not. How can you continuously expect your women be the educate ones, continually be the mothers and fathers in the home without you stepping up to the plate? Many of you are not even ashamed that the women go to work and put food on the table for you to eat, a roof over your heads and clothes on your back. And after all that, you degrade the black American woman (who are your mothers and grandmothers) and uplift other races of women. You are not men. You are weak and disgraceful.
GOD

Staten Island, NY

#7 May 27, 2013
Free George Zimmerman now!!!!!!!!! Z was just protecting his neighborhoods from these APE attacks aka APEsaults. We need more humans like him to stand up to these non-human APES. The time is coming. You're seeing the influx of Mexicans going at it with these APES in prison, high schools and neighborhoods. Hispanics don't allow no MONKEY business in their neighborhoods. I loved what happened in Compton. Made my stick all rock hard :O)

Location hidden

#9 May 27, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
now when any man period reaches a certain level of success he wants the best of everything in life..the best cars houses and women. unfortunately the most attractive women are not BW and that's a simple fact
So you're saying that Susan Boyle looks better than all black women? Interesting!

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#10 May 27, 2013
awwww....how sweet!
Another black unity thread.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha hahahahahahahhhaha!!!!
lmao

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 May 27, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
awwww....how sweet!
Another black unity thread.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha hahahahahahahhhaha!!!!
Cracker, you crackers are not even in your own forum to be unified. You honkey ass cracker.
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

#12 May 27, 2013
YAWN!!!! Come talk to me when most Africans aren't surviving on less than a dollar a day despite the continent's abundant resources.
Zack

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 27, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
now when any man period reaches a certain level of success he wants the best of everything in life..the best cars houses and women. unfortunately the most attractive women are not BW and that's a simple fact
Black men possess fug-faces and SHYT-colored skin.
Ih8nigurs

United States

#14 May 27, 2013
All you n-rs are to blame! Non blacks are 87% of the global population. Lol
Enki

Jacksonville, FL

#15 May 27, 2013
Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not bitching. Of course their are some black American men who are exception to the rule, but to assess a society, one must speak in generality i.e. the norm or the majority behavior of that society. Whether it is government statistics, whether it is the American media, whether it is black American women crying their eyes out calling to you for help, whether it is my observation, whether it is the number of fatherless Black American homes or whether it is black American men going on Youtube, forums etc., degrading black American women and uplifting white women or other women, the the result is still the same. No matter which way you look at it, the black American man is an embarrassment. What is more shocking is that, instead of taking some responsibility and looking inwards so they can fix the problem going on in their society, they prefer to blame others or look for excuses. Of course not all black American men are like this, but the majority of them are. When most of you are in prison or have passed through the prison system, uneducated in spite of the opportunities available to you, not being good fathers/husbands, producing kids from different women like rabbits and abandoning them, chasing after white skirt like dogs, your society is going downhill. And instead of you standing up and being men and say we cannot allow this to go on, you prefer to look for excuses or don't care at all. For most black American men(not all but most), having a white woman or the lightest skin woman in their arms is the greatest achievement in their lives. The moment they can rub to $s together, they start white hunting. American men are immoral. I don't know how black American women have put up with them all these years. The failure of black American society is the fault of black American men whether they admit it or not. How can you continuously expect your women be the educate ones, continually be the mothers and fathers in the home without you stepping up to the plate? Many of you are not even ashamed that the women go to work and put food on the table for you to eat, a roof over your heads and clothes on your back. And after all that, you degrade the black American woman (who are your mothers and grandmothers) and uplift other races of women. You are not men. You are weak and disgraceful.
Bytche shut the f uck up..

Your mommas and grandmamas sold the black Man out when they couldn't handle the brutality of the Civil Rights protests lines (dogs,waterhoses,beatings) and threw their lots in with the safer protest lines of the white woman.Then to add insult to injury you flooded those Welfare offices to rid yourselves of the same men who braved those firehoses and dogs you RAN FROM.

Now after being bamboozled by WW and subsequently raising two generations and counting of f ucked up,effeminate,soft-a%% men you wanna blame it on us.You doggone right we gonna value WW when they are raised by MEN and know how to talk to,and treat a man.Black America is a MATRIARCHY created by you and your white male buddy.These black men you sisters complain about is the ones YOU raised.These sorry ,useless bums who can't build;can't fix anything are the ones YOU raised.

You Black Woman have raised two generations of male who CANNOT,WILL NOT, and lack the ability to compete with other races of men.You raise your daughters to be strong and independent and your boys to be soft,scary, and non-threatening to white men.You black Woman are doing a better job at neutering the black male than the white male ever could.

Should have stayed your a##es out of those Welfare offices..we would have been better off starving.

So again..'Shut the f uck up!'

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#16 May 27, 2013
lame-o wrote:
<quoted text>

you

are not even in your own forum to be unified. You

We're unified universally, we don't worry about boundaries,
... like you caged beasts do...lol!!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17 May 27, 2013
Dude, I just made more money in the last half hour than you've made this month little Mountain Dew swilling white trash trailer monkey. Hahahahahahahahaah. Suey!
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

#18 May 27, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommas and grandmamas sold the black Man out when they couldn't handle the brutality of the Civil Rights protests lines (dogs,waterhoses,beatings) and threw their lots in with the safer protest lines of the white woman.Then to add insult to injury you flooded those Welfare offices to rid yourselves of the same men who braved those firehoses and dogs you RAN FROM.
Now after being bamboozled by WW and subsequently raising two generations and counting of f ucked up,effeminate,soft-a%% men you wanna blame it on us.You doggone right we gonna value WW when they are raised by MEN and know how to talk to,and treat a man.Black America is a MATRIARCHY created by you and your white male buddy.These black men you sisters complain about is the ones YOU raised.These sorry ,useless bums who can't build;can't fix anything are the ones YOU raised.
You Black Woman have raised two generations of male who CANNOT,WILL NOT, and lack the ability to compete with other races of men.You raise your daughters to be strong and independent and your boys to be soft,scary, and non-threatening to white men.You black Woman are doing a better job at neutering the black male than the white male ever could.
Should have stayed your a##es out of those Welfare offices..we would have been better off starving.
Nice rant! Only problem is that is an African dude and you're still not black, Krakka!

Location hidden

#19 May 27, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if I understood any of this......

But shaking my head at this monstrosity..........

Value White Women, when they are raised by men (White Men)?

Lost!
Tam

London, UK

#20 May 27, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought my initial post (never mind my posts here over the years) demonstrated quite clearly that I'm not a black woman and certainly not an American. This demonstrate the weakness of the black American man I was referring to above. You are so emotional and full or rage to even read and comprehend what I have written above. You are far more interested in going on the defensive and blaming. You have just proven my case, the typical black American man always being defensive and blaming others instead of taking responsibility. No wonder Obama ask you to take some responsibility.
Tam

London, UK

#21 May 27, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
Part 2: And the idiot that has agreed with your post shares the same level of intellect with you. He couldn't read either. SMH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 2 hr Ihn 11
Other cultures and their traditional dress 2 hr Ihn 5
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 2 hr Tamale 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr USAsince1680 1,744,862
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 2 hr KIP 10
Upvote if.... 2 hr Tamale 5
U have to be naked to post on this thread 3 hr Tamale 12
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 hr Anonymous 58
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 6 hr THX Human Overlord 27
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 7 hr Barros 24