i hate being a dark skin black man.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
screw new york

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
women hate dark skin black men,everytime I go out people avoid me and other dark skin black men, like an illness.when I 'am riding the bus or train, people don't sit next to you even walking on the street people avoid eye contact with you or look at you funny. How can I become a white man.
dumb

Saltville, VA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
yea I know right I wish I was white I would get a job quicker and be allowed to commit crimes and still get a job...
screw new york

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
I agree.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 8, 2012
it's the racist society who make the self hatred in black people.
you know moses was very dark man.
darkness is beauty .
dumb

Saltville, VA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
i'm not dark actually lol!!
dumb

Saltville, VA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
it doesn't matter if you are dark skin black or not.. don't you KNOW some of the slaves was all white ??? and only small bits of black??
dumb

Saltville, VA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
some of the BLACK SLAVES WERE PRIMARILY WHITE...

WHITER THAN OBAMA..
dumb

Saltville, VA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
THEY WERE JOHN MMCAINS color!!
blackmenlover

Darby, PA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Never hate your beauty, if they don't like it, its a lot of us that do, true and believe, don't nobody want then light skin monkeys, they smell like dogs, they hair is greasy, and don't get me started on the pink little package they got downstairs, Black is beautiful and don't you forget that xoxox!
Cool Jet

Lockhart, TX

#11 Dec 11, 2012
screw new york wrote:
women hate dark skin black men,everytime I go out people avoid me and other dark skin black men, like an illness.when I 'am riding the bus or train, people don't sit next to you even walking on the street people avoid eye contact with you or look at you funny. How can I become a white man.
Sounds like bleaching could be the answer for you. Google Sammy Sosa for details.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#12 Dec 13, 2012
screw new york wrote:
At least the media is behind you. Liberal whites praise dark skin black males on TV. Often have them with white women. Why are you not reaping the benefits of this brain washing? There has to be some simple minded women are men out there completely guided by the media.
white people are scum

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
blackmenloverNever hate your beauty, if they don't like it, its a lot of us that do, true and believe, don't nobody want then light skin monkeys, they smell like dogs, they hair is greasy, and don't get me started on the pink little package they got downstairs, Black is beautiful and don't you forget that xoxox! You so nice.
allthembrothers

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Dec 13, 2012
screw new york wrote:
,,,,,waht kind of bz u try to draw brother,,,,,,
,seem to Rah u a fool 2 traet them bz like they pokeman,,,,u aint got to catch em brother,,,,let them mf come 2u u draw,,,
,,,,,ol Rah aint never swaet no bish,,,,he just b hisself and them puccy come around,,,even them racied whitegirl drag they puccy around sniffin out Rah dick,,,she say dont tell nobody Rah,,,,,,then she gobble balls and spread them leg babi,,,,,
faith

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
I'm a black woman....and we love you!! Only a girl would reject you, but a woman will love you! Don't hate yourself baby...u are deserving of a good woman, she will come into your life. But love yourself first
faith

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Forget them ignorant a**holes ;)
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#17 Dec 20, 2012
screw new york wrote:
women hate dark skin black men,everytime I go out people avoid me and other dark skin black men, like an illness.
That's because alot of you darkies DO have an illness. It's called HIV.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Take a wh()res bath in white paint.

Only blacks have these problems...
gentle soul

Bronx, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Being a Dark skin black man is the worst thing in the world everybody hates you.
aww

Oakland, CA

#20 Feb 27, 2013
screw new york wrote:
i know this is old
but aw sweetheart, i love love love dark skinned men
i'm light skinned and i want a dark skinned husband so i can have beautiful dark skinned babies.
aww

Oakland, CA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> That's because alot of you darkies DO have an illness. It's called HIV.
drink bleach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,383,537
I do not like black men 20 min Jax 25
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min suppiluliuma 134,322
New Racist Chinese Ad 23 min Jax 43
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 50 min Moses 44,892
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 58 min Moses 17
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr LarryX 1,495
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 7 hr Truth Hurts 62
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 8 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,469
More from around the web