Does anyone find brownskin beautiful?

Does anyone find brownskin beautiful?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
people always talk about the beautiful dark chocolate and the pretty lightskin girls. what about us who are just brown. is this beautiful
Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Para los gustos los colores.
Oliver Haddo

New Port Richey, FL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Brown is beautiful and very sexy. When you get past the tone of anyone's skin and see them as the colorful and logical ppl they are then you realize that all ppl are beautiful in many different ways.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
This person is always talking about skin color. She is suspect

Brown skin is just as beautiful

Like a creamy caramel brown or in the summer when I'm kissed by the sun it's more reddish brown like a cherry dipped in caramel sauce or something.
Oliver Haddo

New Port Richey, FL

#5 Nov 20, 2012
aZiya wrote:
This person is always talking about skin color. She is suspect
Brown skin is just as beautiful
Like a creamy caramel brown or in the summer when I'm kissed by the sun it's more reddish brown like a cherry dipped in caramel sauce or something.
very sexy description. My skin has that reddish brown hue to it when I get sun because of my native american/dark irish heritage but I turn a beigish yellow color if I don't get any sun. As long I'm not pasty then I'm okay. I think the world is beautiful with so many colorful ppl, if we were all one color the world would be drab, just my opinion though. Black, brown, red or yellow and yes even white are all beautiful in my eyes.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
It looks even better when pressed against white.
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Hockley, TX

#8 Nov 20, 2012
I love Blaxican Women's dark tan skin and warm hearts.
kelvo

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
I think brown girls are the prettiest to tell you the truth but they usually try to go for white guys more than lightskin and darkskin girls.Most black men r attracted to brown..hispanic brown asian brown african brown.I dated a hatian brownskinned chick and she told me she wants a mixed child and i was suprised.Even lightskinn chicks ive dated never said any thing like that or darkskind girls.They are the best tho from kelly rowland brown to megan good to dominican.Light skin girls are to overated even tho my chick is one lool its cool tho im annonomys
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Hockley, TX

#10 Nov 20, 2012
kelvo wrote:
I think brown girls are the prettiest to tell you the truth but they usually try to go for white guys more than lightskin and darkskin girls.Most black men r attracted to brown..hispanic brown asian brown african brown.I dated a hatian brownskinned chick and she told me she wants a mixed child and i was suprised.Even lightskinn chicks ive dated never said any thing like that or darkskind girls.They are the best tho from kelly rowland brown to megan good to dominican.Light skin girls are to overated even tho my chick is one lool its cool tho im annonomys
Well I have to get me a Darkskin and Lightskin Woman!
Oliver Haddo

New Port Richey, FL

#11 Nov 20, 2012
aZiya is a sexy chocolate bunny. Most guys can't handle that strong attitude, but I think strong and indepedant makes you even hotter. Some guys want a submissive woman but me, I like the challenge of an aggressive strong-willed woman. Even if I lose, it's still all good.

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Okay just trying to rep for the brown girls too
Bruno

Harrisburg, PA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Of course there are brown skin girls who are stunning. There also black skin girls who are exotic. Skin color in itself isn't a barrier to feminine beauty. Remember the blue-skinned female in Avatar?

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Oliver Haddo wrote:
aZiya is a sexy chocolate bunny. Most guys can't handle that strong attitude, but I think strong and indepedant makes you even hotter. Some guys want a submissive woman but me, I like the challenge of an aggressive strong-willed woman. Even if I lose, it's still all good.
Yeah, like Serena.
UruEuWauWau

Jaboatão, Brazil

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Oliver Haddo wrote:
Howdy, Asia, I mean, aZiya! ;-D

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy, Asia, I mean, aZiya! ;-D
lmao schizophrenic are you?
UruEuWauWau

Jaboatão, Brazil

#17 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao schizophrenic are you?
& look who came runnin' to clarify obvious. ;-D Ya shouldn't be bothered in the least. ;-) BTW, if yo' puzz is real, clean, STD free & tight, ya & I might even produce some fine tropical lookin' non-Yank IVigglets, soon enough, ya know. Just sayin', while movin' on. ;-D
Oliver Haddo

New Port Richey, FL

#18 Nov 21, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
& look who came runnin' to clarify obvious. ;-D Ya shouldn't be bothered in the least. ;-) BTW, if yo' puzz is real, clean, STD free & tight, ya & I might even produce some fine tropical lookin' non-Yank IVigglets, soon enough, ya know. Just sayin', while movin' on. ;-D
wtf is this person saying? Is this even english? Does anyone have a secret decoder ring? Or maybe an english to dumbass translator. Thank you, thank you...I'm here until Thursday.
Black is beautifull

United States

#19 Nov 21, 2012

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Oliver Haddo wrote:
<quoted text>wtf is this person saying? Is this even english? Does anyone have a secret decoder ring? Or maybe an english to dumbass translator. Thank you, thank you...I'm here until Thursday.
I don´t understand him either.

He speaks some english slang that I cannot understand...

Level 7

Location hidden

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Black is beautifull wrote:
Tasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 min Just a Thought 85
My Observation of Whites: They have totally Los... 3 min White and Right 4
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 4 min Redefined 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min dreamhunk 46,433
Do you understand 7 min Hebrew Supremacist 10
Black female domination in sports 8 min White and Right 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,395,570
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Anti apollyon 32,643
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 85
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 2 hr J R T 81
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Sara 283
More from around the web