Black slaves getting raped?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Not African, we're Orginal!”

Since: Sep 08

The World

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Does anyone have old pictures of black women hanging from trees? Up to now, all I've seen are my own brothers. I've heard people say that the 'rape' is heavily exaggerated.

Were all mulattoes the result of white men raping black women? Apparently there are countless hidden stories of Black women living and loving their male white masters...(happy concubines/mistresses?)

Sisters...I know you already hate me.
Come on now...lets have the truth.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#2 Feb 18, 2009

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#3 Feb 18, 2009
Kobena wrote:
Does anyone have old pictures of black women hanging from trees? Up to now, all I've seen are my own brothers. I've heard people say that the 'rape' is heavily exaggerated.
Were all mulattoes the result of white men raping black women? Apparently there are countless hidden stories of Black women living and loving their male white masters...(happy concubines/mistresses?)
Sisters...I know you already hate me.
Come on now...lets have the truth.
TROLL!!!!!!!!!!

“My future husband!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2009
Harrisson wrote:
lmao

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#5 Feb 18, 2009
BrownSuga wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
;o)

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#6 Feb 18, 2009
Harrisson wrote:
I only looked after brownsuga lolled. You are too creative :D

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#7 Feb 18, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only looked after brownsuga lolled. You are too creative :D
Thanks, Lana!
:o)
From me to you

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
TROLL!!!!!!!!!!
Girl, dont nobody pay any attention to "Koko-bean-head"

How are you?

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

#11 Feb 18, 2009
Kobena wrote:
Does anyone have old pictures of black women hanging from trees? Up to now, all I've seen are my own brothers. I've heard people say that the 'rape' is heavily exaggerated.
Were all mulattoes the result of white men raping black women? Apparently there are countless hidden stories of Black women living and loving their male white masters...(happy concubines/mistresses?)
Sisters...I know you already hate me.
Come on now...lets have the truth.
Black women got hunged too, but it was more common with black men. I try to find some pictures.

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

#12 Feb 18, 2009
Harrisson wrote:
Lol Opps, I didn't know this was a troll. Oh well

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#13 Feb 18, 2009
King Goku Xlll wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women got hunged too, but it was more common with black men. I try to find some pictures.
Why are you even wasting your time looking for pictures to get a discussion started with this fool? He hasn't been doing anything but trolling since he came here.
Mike

Stamford, CT

#14 Feb 18, 2009
Harrisson wrote:
HOLY SHEOT, you are one dark ugly SOB! LOL wow

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#15 Feb 18, 2009
From me to you wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, dont nobody pay any attention to "Koko-bean-head"
How are you?
lmao whassssup girl :D You've been taking a break from here I see. I'll be registering on AOP's new forum and I hope he screens out the fools like the OP.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 18, 2009
its alll truth....

“<3”

Since: Mar 07

Carmel Indiana

#17 Feb 18, 2009
Harrisson wrote:
LOL, Harrisson you are too funny.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#18 Feb 18, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you even wasting your time looking for pictures to get a discussion started with this fool? He hasn't been doing anything but trolling since he came here.
LOL! She got my message. Better late than never, Lana!

I think I'll post it more often.
the WHITE guy

Eau Claire, WI

#20 Feb 18, 2009
Kobena wrote:
Does anyone have old pictures of black women hanging from trees? Up to now, all I've seen are my own brothers. I've heard people say that the 'rape' is heavily exaggerated.
Were all mulattoes the result of white men raping black women? Apparently there are countless hidden stories of Black women living and loving their male white masters...(happy concubines/mistresses?)
Sisters...I know you already hate me.
Come on now...lets have the truth.
no ,rape did happen back in those days but alot of the female slaves agreed to it and were not forced (feelings of being forced even in agreement ...probably)because it got them out of hard labor and had its benifits ,they would have been dumb not to
as long as you are compiling information on slavery rape,compile rape stats on rape today!
who commits the act more?black males or white males?
who are the weman getting raped the most? black or white?
you will probably be surprised as to the answers to that question.
Blackinjun

Yorktown, VA

#21 Feb 18, 2009
King Goku Xlll wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women got hunged too, but it was more common with black men. I try to find some pictures.
http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/common...

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

#22 Feb 18, 2009
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you even wasting your time looking for pictures to get a discussion started with this fool? He hasn't been doing anything but trolling since he came here.
I posted back after I made that comment. I didn't know she/he was a troll. I harly ever go in the threads the OP is in.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#23 Feb 18, 2009
GirlyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Harrisson you are too funny.
Thanks, GirlyGirl.
Just tryna get us to NOT play these stupid trolls' li'l games, that's all. Most of us "get it."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 4 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 28 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 32 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 33 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web