attai=savant??
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5855 Jan 15, 2014
Yawn. And why is it not surpricing you managed to turn it into an issue about YOU. Finally some spotlight into your apparently GD boring life.
Sure you can find a "trust worthy" Friend to appear in court. And then all should be settled . Lmmfgdao

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5856 Jan 15, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yes, that's why I wrote that a third party would have to identify me- or would have already identified me in a topix forum."
And the so called "identification" of(by) this "third party" is subject to exactly what authentication????
I think this would lead to legal 'tail chasing'
Of course I could prove a name was mine- especially combined with all other things combined that I've posted about myself, including pics- that would all be connected with me- and computer records, etc.

Location hidden

#5857 Jan 15, 2014
Loulou wrote:
Yawn. And why is it not surpricing you managed to turn it into an issue about YOU. Finally some spotlight into your apparently GD boring life.
Sure you can find a "trust worthy" Friend to appear in court. And then all should be settled . Lmmfgdao
Barros turned it into an issue about me, you dimwit. To say that someone and their family are actual members of a rightwing hategroup is a dangerous charge in today's political climate---

AND I have had a lot of identifiable information on here- including actual pics and the name of the University I attend.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#5858 Jan 15, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros turned it into an issue about me, you dimwit. To say that someone and their family are actual members of a rightwing hategroup is a dangerous charge in today's political climate---
AND I have had a lot of identifiable information on here- including actual pics and the name of the University I attend.
Are we talking "little red riding hood - gate" here. Then you certainly shouldn't have told the" big bad Wolf " about your hoodie and your familymembers. That's no joke in today's political climate.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5859 Jan 15, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
So NOW you are calling me Oh Shitstain when I have been one who ALWAYS said that people were wrong to make hateful remarks regarding the death of your daughter and have never taken "sides" against you, said one bad thing to you or about you? AND you sent me a congratulations pm on my marriage, just to say "hi" after a long absence, about pets and said to pm you anytime??? I guess the other posters were right about you.
That Oh S comment was NOT directed towards you. sONE. As I said, you and I have never had any issues. Sorry you took it out of context but Oh S'stain has a tendency to follow me around this forum with his weak and silly taunts and did the same thing last time I posted that info.

Location hidden

#5860 Jan 15, 2014
Just FYI.....

Lesher v Topix

http://www.dmlp.org/threats/lesher-v-topix

and the jury awarded 13.8 million in damages......

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

Another poster, who no longer posts here found out the hard way about making libelous posts on this forum about people she had no idea about. Just sayin'.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#5861 Jan 15, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Just FYI.....
Lesher v Topix
http://www.dmlp.org/threats/lesher-v-topix
and the jury awarded 13.8 million in damages......
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...
Another poster, who no longer posts here found out the hard way about making libelous posts on this forum about people she had no idea about. Just sayin'.......
........thats in amerika nutso..........doesn't apply to foreigners.........

Location hidden

#5862 Jan 15, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>........thats in amerika nutso..........doesn't apply to foreigners.........
Don't be so sure, POSEUR........:)

Location hidden

#5863 Jan 15, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
That Oh S comment was NOT directed towards you. sONE. As I said, you and I have never had any issues. Sorry you took it out of context but Oh S'stain has a tendency to follow me around this forum with his weak and silly taunts and did the same thing last time I posted that info.
I just thought you were calling me sh!tstain. I thought wth? What have I ever done to her? lol. My apologies for the post to you. I didn't know about those posts from elsewhere that you were talking about, or even think you were referring to another poster- just thought you were calling me a name out of nowhere. I understand now.

I'm going to lunch and then a busy afternoon. Have a nice day :)

Location hidden

#5864 Jan 15, 2014
Better read up, Masoot......

UK Libel Law Gets Much Needed Update – But Also Threatens Online Anonymity

https://www.cdt.org/blogs/andrew-mcdiarmid/08...
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Romford, UK

#5865 Jan 15, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
..........they would never get me.........

..........I'm just waiting for that old c**t to die.......

.....its like in the film highlander when he says 'there can b only one'.........

Location hidden

#5866 Jan 15, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........they would never get me.....
Famous last words....You already have a record, according to you.........:

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5867 Jan 15, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
:O)
Oh My..you sound..agitated...perhaps a cup of Chamomile and a good stiff dikkin' from your bf Savant will calm you down a bit..
buh bye
LOL!!!!
You know, I think you are a CLOSET QUEER. Now I'm as liberal as the next guy. I don't hate gay folk,. But do LOATHE to clandestine gays who are publicly anti-gay. And if that wasn't you, then I don't think you would be spewing this steady stream of homophobic invective.
Like those Republicans who hate gays in the media, but then get caught doing the nasty in some men's room in the airport (or with some page boy).

Stop projecting your obsessions on others. It's tired and boring. At least change the xcript, moron.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5868 Jan 15, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Greetings, Sioux sister. People ought to see that link to the article about the peoople who were successfully sued for 13 million dollars for defamatory comments made in Topix.
Anonymity, even in the USA, is not absolute. Neither is free speech. But I guess nothing is really absolute

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5869 Jan 15, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
A total lie, bordering on slander.
Yeah right. You're too stupid to realize what you are telling us sometimes.

Nazi.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5871 Jan 15, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly stated that your white-right ideology was learned from your parents.

Obviously they passed their filth on to you, as you demonstrate daily in here.

I am contacting CPS in Denton so that if you have any children, they can take them from you on the grounds that the racism you're teaching them constitutes child abuse. Someone should have done that to your parents.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5872 Jan 15, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's why I wrote that a third party would have to identify me- or would have already identified me in a topix forum.
Or perhaps, actual pictures I have had on of myself, the town stated in which I live, the university I go to named, my first name on here and other things combined tht could reasonably lead to identification would be enough. Since I have not talked to an attorney I do not know.
We've identified you, but we don't post any of that info in Topix. It stays in the files.

Mazel tov.

And ándale.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5873 Jan 15, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly stated that your white-right ideology was learned from your parents.
Obviously they passed their filth on to you, as you demonstrate daily in here.
I am contacting CPS in Denton so that if you have any children, they can take them from you on the grounds that the racism you're teaching them constitutes child abuse. Someone should have done that to your parents.
So will it go something like this? "Hello CPS, this is Ish Tov and I post on Topix with this white girl Sone who I don't like, she makes comments that I have determined are racist. I have explained to her what would happen if she continues to do it, but she doesn't listen. I've threatened rape, murder, torture, and she still freaking posts whatever she wants, but that is not the point. The point is whenever she becomes pregnant and has a baby, I want you to take it away. Okay? Because if you don't do what I tell you tom I will personally come down there and handle things on my own. Got it? BOY?"

Ish Tov - you have to be acting. There is no way you are this crazy or stupid. I find your knowledge of history and anthropology impressive. But your grasp of common sense and reality is just not there.

Location hidden

#5874 Jan 15, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Greetings, Sioux sister. People ought to see that link to the article about the peoople who were successfully sued for 13 million dollars for defamatory comments made in Topix.
Anonymity, even in the USA, is not absolute. Neither is free speech. But I guess nothing is really absolute
Hi Savant. I posted that link also. People need to realise that some things are not allowed and anonymity really isn't in many cases. I hope you and yours are well........:)

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#5875 Jan 15, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
So will it go something like this? "Hello CPS, this is Ish Tov and I post on Topix with this white girl Sone who I don't like, she makes comments that I have determined are racist. I have explained to her what would happen if she continues to do it, but she doesn't listen. I've threatened rape, murder, torture, and she still freaking posts whatever she wants, but that is not the point. The point is whenever she becomes pregnant and has a baby, I want you to take it away. Okay? Because if you don't do what I tell you tom I will personally come down there and handle things on my own. Got it? BOY?"
Ish Tov - you have to be acting. There is no way you are this crazy or stupid. I find your knowledge of history and anthropology impressive. But your grasp of common sense and reality is just not there.
I threatened nobody.

But you're missing the real humor here... the bimbo nazigirl says she's going to have someone she knows post her real name so THEN she can sue for “slander”(sic)... LOL!!!

In fact, CPS should take away the children of racists.

But that's beside the point.

I think she should have her real name posted and then call to have herself arrested for stalking...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 3 min Harrisson 23
Blacks never say anything factual 4 min White 1
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 6 min Harrisson 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min BuckStopper 1,657,665
White Men are Ugly (Feb '17) 18 min Jake 37
News How did Doug Jones win? Women and millennials p... 32 min Palin s Turkey Th... 4
Michael Jackson was gay 43 min Eoeoejbeb 1
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 56 min Harrisson 29
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 3 hr Joy 63
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 7 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web